Author Topic: Feeling your POI  (Read 4253 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Feeling your POI
« on: March 15, 2019, 11:44:16 AM »
I'm not sure i understand this but i know there are people who do.  I mean picking up their signficant others feelings.  I was told this in a reading. 

Now. I am gong to say that I am a little shocked that there is not recent communication. Because his energy is so strong around you, its like you have spoken to eachother or its just that strong around you in the sense that his energy is "smothering" you, and this will cause ALOT of anger/anxiety and stress when someone's psychic energy is around us, and we cannot get it to go away. So, do know most of what you are feeling, is unfortunatly his presence around you.

When i was told this it was exactly how i was feeling.  Restless nights for no apparent reason to top it off.  Has anyone gone thru things like this?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Feeling your POI
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:45:45 PM »
Yes I have, days when I feel like I want my POI to get away from me, but we are not speaking all that much, so it's all on an energetic level. And sleepless nights, yes.

But I don't know if it is really him thinking of me all that much. I can't verify because I can't ask him. I asked him once and he said no. So I looked dumb asking him these things, he is not into spirituality, energy like I am.

So my point is, this could very well be true but is there a way to verify it? I don't know.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 12:48:10 PM »
I have felt this too, with people I am very close to. I've felt anxiety from other's obsession, and I've felt comfort from other's caring about me. The additional anxiety I can do without (and am doing my best to remove the biggest culprit of that from my life) but the warmth that comes from love that I feel from afar is definitely welcomed!

ladya

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 12:59:17 PM »
Yup. I get this quite a bit. The thing is with most other people in my life if I want to I can pick up on their feelings, they don’t just infiltrate my aura on it’s own. If it’s really important it’ll come through a dream.  I have had it to a degree with past relationships but never to the degree that I do with my SO. I thought I was going insane at times because I can be feeling fine and it just comes over me suddenly like a wave. I know it’s not just me because they feel it too and I knew it wasn’t just me because it’s out of character for me. There are people who are highly sensitive and can absorb everything around them like a sponge but that’s not me. I can tap into people feelings if I choose too but I’m pretty unaffected by others energies. However I can feel others vibrations esp when they’re in my vicinity or if they touch me. I know if they have a good soul or not or have negativity within them. I have yet to ever be wrong about this even when people have told me I was crazy or paranoid or they didn’t see it. 🤣

ladya

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 01:02:39 PM »
I have felt this too, with people I am very close to. I've felt anxiety from other's obsession, and I've felt comfort from other's caring about me. The additional anxiety I can do without (and am doing my best to remove the biggest culprit of that from my life) but the warmth that comes from love that I feel from afar is definitely welcomed!

The warmth is the best feeling ever.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 03:13:52 PM »
I used to think I was feeling my first POI, but looking back, I just wonder if I was thinking I was, when it was just my own roller coaster emotions that I was going through.  Since he never really made me feel secure or even cared about a lot, I just wonder if the ups and downs I felt were my own feelings.

I just think it's normal to feel anxiety/anger/disappointment etc. when you aren't in a stable situation with someone you love. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 03:42:52 PM »
I totally get it.  The only reason why i think there is something to it is because these feelings would come out of no where.  Especially the waking up in the middle of the night.  I now use i believe rosemary/lavender essential oils as recommended to help me sleep better.   Unfortunately its been picking up again this past week and its honestly driving me bonkers.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »
I totally get it.  The only reason why i think there is something to it is because these feelings would come out of no where.  Especially the waking up in the middle of the night.  I now use i believe rosemary/lavender essential oils as recommended to help me sleep better.   Unfortunately its been picking up again this past week and its honestly driving me bonkers.

Oh Believe me..happened to me too.  looking back, I think I was just reading too much into it. 

Still not sure though...I would often get these intense emotions that would come out of nowhere, but I think it was because I was suppressing too much and the whole situation with him was just bonkers..lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 06:52:02 PM »
Yes it's crazy when things would be so much easier if you could just clear the air without pointing fingers.  My ex is so stubborn that he just sweeps things under the rug and then "surprise" we are once again at the same place.  I honestly don't get it.  Is it only women who like to clear the air??

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 07:21:20 PM »
I think in our society men haven't been given the same tools for processing emotions, and it can manifest in some really frustrating ways.

As far as feeling someone else's energy - 100% I believe that happens very often. If you suddenly get anxious when you were feeling cool and optimistic in a connection I think some of that can be attributed to the partner.

Offline Candy

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 02:30:58 AM »
For those who feel your POI energetically: when you suddenly feel overwhelming anxiety from your POI even though you yourself are in a calm state, does it mean your POI is anxious or going through something bad? Or does the anxiety simply mean you connect telepathically and somehow the energies translate to anxiety?

I sometimes feel my POI strongly but I can’t tell if the anxiety is what he is feeling or if it’s just me feeling his energy around me.

Do you also have vivid dreams about your POI? Do the events in the dream often foreshadow what will happen or do the feelings matter more?

ladya

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 03:55:30 AM »
For those who feel your POI energetically: when you suddenly feel overwhelming anxiety from your POI even though you yourself are in a calm state, does it mean your POI is anxious or going through something bad? Or does the anxiety simply mean you connect telepathically and somehow the energies translate to anxiety?

I sometimes feel my POI strongly but I can’t tell if the anxiety is what he is feeling or if it’s just me feeling his energy around me.

Do you also have vivid dreams about your POI? Do the events in the dream often foreshadow what will happen or do the feelings matter more?

I don't think the answer will be the same for everyone but i will say from personal experience only. So the emotions i pick up are usually the emotions of whatever the person is feeling so if theyre going through something and highly anxious ill get that out of nowhere. Im not an anxious person normally so it's so weird to feel, especially out of nowhere. Now in terms of dreams. Some foreshadow, some don't. I've had a few come true but it's not right away its usually months later. Some just show what theyre going through, etc. Now. I dont remember where I heard this but I heard that if dreams are more vivid than normal it usually means youre dreaming the same dream or somehow connecting through that dream because I've had some highly vivid dreams and some other more bleh ones. This, I can't verify nor have I found yet to understand why some dreams are almost life-like. If i ever find an answer, I'll be sure to update lol BUT, i think there's something to the more vivid ones cause are the ones that signify something the most or come true so idk.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:57:19 AM by ladya »

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »
A couple years ago I had a few psychics tell me that I was feeling certain things because my ex couldn't stop thinking about me. I'm an empath myself so I do know it's possible for me to pick up other people's feelings and there have been times where I could validate it was right..but never with him. In his case, it would happen off and on for months, complete with intense dreams, and I never got any validation of it being true. We never reconciled and he never made any decisive moves to try to get me back. I even opened the door a few times and he didn't really do much.

My experience is that when it's someone else's feelings it can be very intense but isn't accompanied by a specific desire for an outcome for me. Like I might feel anxious because my friend is worried about a job interview, but it doesn't turn into to me desperately wanting her to call. I just feel the generalized anxious feeling. Whereas if I strongly feel this anxiety wanting X to text me, I get very suspicious it's something other than him causing it. Maybe it's mercury retrograde, maybe it's the Spring Equinox, maybe the moon is farting on Jupiter, but if he wanted to be in contact with me, in my experience I wouldn't be feeling it as anxiety about him.

Some of the readers even told me I should think MORE about him with LOA type stuff to get him to come back. I'll let you guess how well that worked :P I would say be cautious of it. It's exactly what we want to hear: a decisive reason why we feel the way we do that doesn't require us to move forward, complete with an explanation that includes the person still having feelings for us! I've come to look at it like this: feelings are one thing but actions are what matter. The next time it happens I'd take charge in your mind and tell him to keep his anxiety to himself unless he's prepared to step up to the plate ;-) Bonus: if he is feeling you, he will miss you when he senses your energy pulling away.

ladya

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 08:05:09 PM »
A couple years ago I had a few psychics tell me that I was feeling certain things because my ex couldn't stop thinking about me. I'm an empath myself so I do know it's possible for me to pick up other people's feelings and there have been times where I could validate it was right..but never with him. In his case, it would happen off and on for months, complete with intense dreams, and I never got any validation of it being true. We never reconciled and he never made any decisive moves to try to get me back. I even opened the door a few times and he didn't really do much.

My experience is that when it's someone else's feelings it can be very intense but isn't accompanied by a specific desire for an outcome for me. Like I might feel anxious because my friend is worried about a job interview, but it doesn't turn into to me desperately wanting her to call. I just feel the generalized anxious feeling. Whereas if I strongly feel this anxiety wanting X to text me, I get very suspicious it's something other than him causing it. Maybe it's mercury retrograde, maybe it's the Spring Equinox, maybe the moon is farting on Jupiter, but if he wanted to be in contact with me, in my experience I wouldn't be feeling it as anxiety about him.

Some of the readers even told me I should think MORE about him with LOA type stuff to get him to come back. I'll let you guess how well that worked :P I would say be cautious of it. It's exactly what we want to hear: a decisive reason why we feel the way we do that doesn't require us to move forward, complete with an explanation that includes the person still having feelings for us! I've come to look at it like this: feelings are one thing but actions are what matter. The next time it happens I'd take charge in your mind and tell him to keep his anxiety to himself unless he's prepared to step up to the plate ;-) Bonus: if he is feeling you, he will miss you when he senses your energy pulling away.

That's not how LOA works. It's about detachment not thinking more about the person. That's the secret to everything in the universe it's just hard to master because as humans we all have emotional attachments and expectations. I'm still torn on LOA because I feel like I have manifested many things in my life but I'm unsure if its LOA or I have great foresight of what's to come or maybe it was just meant to be. Maybe I'm just blessed or have good accrued karma? Idk. Until I have solid proof, which I don't know if I ever will, Im up in the air about it. I've always gotten the answers I was looking for so maybe one day I will get the answer to this.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 08:07:06 PM by ladya »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 08:58:06 PM »

The funny thing is when i was told this in my reading I was not able to focus because i short on time and just was getting a quick update.  The funny thing was one i had time to sit down and reread the transcript it was an immediate smack to the forehead.  I was like i honestly thought i was going bonkers with the way i was feeling.  So out of the blue and unlike me.

I have a friend who swears she feels her SO and I'm like ok.  Because honestly i never understood any of it.

anything