Author Topic: Too many readings throw off predictions...  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Too many readings throw off predictions...
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:52:27 PM »
Just curious how you all feel about this.

Offline happyk

Re: Too many readings throw off predictions...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »
I believe in destiny do I think it's a bunch of bs. Excuse for an inability but what do I know.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »
I definitely believe this to be the case esp when they're extremely close together i think it throws off the energy and they can pick up things from the other.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:58:15 PM »
This wouldn't count if your reading for yourself would it?

josh34

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:22:19 PM »
Either used as an excuse, or it's actually a reader's belief. I've had a trusted reader say that, and she also believes in the positive thought thing. Shes the real deal, but remember this could just be their belief too, and it's not necessarily indicative of being a fraud

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 07:06:32 PM »
Yes I've been told once or twice not to have multiple reading because it could delay the outcome.  I'm starting to think there maybe some truth to it since this that haven't happened i realized i had 2 or 3 reading close together on the topic.  I feel its almost like you need to let it go once you get the info.

Offline boostrose

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 05:56:31 AM »
yes!! why I have my go to psychics and stick with them. The more readings I do the more it makes me confused. My trusted psychics told me a lot of times what happens is different psychics uses different methods and picks up fears and emotions of others. But they don't know how to read it on convey it right. I agree with that, I think its a lot to do with how others read energies.

anything