Author Topic: Good with past and present but what about the future.....  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Good with past and present but what about the future.....
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »
I know this was touched on a readers thread but figure it should have a thread of its own.  Its so frustrating to see how spot on they are with things in the past and then the predictions fall flat.  How do you know who will get the future accurate if so many seem connected but their predictions do not manifest?

Offline happyk

Re: Good with past and present but what about the future.....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 11:01:03 PM »
That's a good concern. It's frustrating how they get the present correct and you expect their predictions to come to pass and it doesn't. It makes us question their abilities and we are left with fears and regrets. For me, even the psychics that have been correct in the past have been so wrong these days. Regardless, I think I'd like to believe in some other form of divination and not just clairvoyance unless it's used alongside other tools. However, I believe in empaths but again in terms of prediction, it's always been a disappointment. I envy people who say oh this and that had predicted I'd hear from my POI within 2 days and I did this morning 🤢

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 11:21:12 PM »
It just came to my mind about this. When a psychic connected to someone, they might have this future vision when the client asked about the contact prediction, in the vision, they might see the date, the day, the season or calendar. But this vision won't come in all the time, many occasions, psychics will have a good guess based on the energy applied during the readings. Also, the future is so fluid, time is always very difficult to gauge. Many predictions that they made are also based on the current feelings and energies, or what cards are telling them, not that they can really see the future.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 11:31:19 PM »
I think it brings into question does the fact that the timeline change does the prediction still stand? I think that's what always gets my head scratching.  If time is fluid are they sure that their prediction will still play out.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 02:41:49 AM »
In my own opinion, if energy change, time will change and same as prediction.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 02:54:32 AM »
I've had psychics tell me something that already happened as if it was a prediction.  Now I'm wondering if they see you with the person your speaking about but they don't really know if it's the past or future? Just a thought.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 03:42:40 AM »
I feel like there’s a lot of unknowns when it comes to all of this. I’ve wondered about this before quite a bit also. I don’t think we’ll ever know tbh. I think it also has to do with the types of personalities you’re dealing with if you’re asking about something. Are they the type to always change their mind or need excitement or are they more of the predictable follow through type. Some people are easier to predict for than others. There’s a lot of things to consider. Like for example I’m the type of person that will always follow through or see something through if it’s in my mind. Almost always. If my intentions are there then I’ll do it 99 percent of the time unless something unforeseen and out of my control happens. So if someone went and asked about me I’m prob much easier to predict than someone else. If it’s in my mind to call someone I will and if it’s not it’ll be clear I have zero intentions.