Author Topic: I'm feeling so much better - Hi, nice to meet you!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline princessdelilahxxx

I'm feeling so much better - Hi, nice to meet you!
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:24:26 AM »
Hi. I'm a long time lurker, but new to actually posting on here. I've regularly scoped out psychics on here, before or after reading with them.

Anyway, this past weekend I went on a frenzy. Got way too many readings. My anxiety was at an all time high and I let it get the best of me. It hasn't been this bad in a long time, and I realized how debilitating it was becoming (and draining my $$$). So aaaanyway, I remembered I had some CBD oil in my fridge. I'd bought it a while back (it's legal in my state) and just remembered how much it's supposed to help with anxiety. I've taken it 4 days in a row now and JESUS. I feel SO much better!! I didn't even go back and obsessively read my transcripts on Keen today like I've been doing the last few days.

So yeah. I just wanted to say hi, and see if anyone needed to talk. I'm in my late 20s. My psychic frenzy started in my early 20s after a big break up. I've gone years here and there without calling/chatting with them, but I always end up back. I'm actually currently in a very wonderful relationship, but I'm constantly terrified that he's going to dump me (there's no evidence this will happen, pure anxiety on my part).

I think my biggest problem is that I've never had a great support system of friendships with other women, so I've not been great with handling break ups (my life has always basically become me and my partner, though this time I'm a lot healthier - I have hobbies, a great career, etc - so if things DID fall apart, it wouldn't be terrible). I long for strong female friendships with women who could help me through things like this so I wouldn't have to call psychics when my anxiety shoots through the roof.

Anyway. Hi. Tell me your story :)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: I'm feeling so much better - Hi, nice to meet you!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
Hi! Nice to meet you!

I can understand how you might be afraid of a relationship ending after a bad breakup years ago. I think breakups can be really traumatic and can make us change a lot. :/
I am glad that you are in a good relationship now. I would say if things go well, it's best not to call psychics, so you don't give into your fear and anxieties, you just enjoy the good times and focus on the good! Because then more good will happen. I love to listen to Abraham-Hicks about being in the vortex.

I started calling psychics after a bad breakup years ago. And at first I consulted one psychic for many many years and she was positive and told me I would get back with my POI. But then when things weren't happening like she said, I started branching out and contacting other psychics. And the vicious cycle started, because other psychics would not be so positive, they would tell me that things are not going to work out between me and POI. So then I got confused and I started calling or talking to more psychics, and back and forth, I would get positive readings and negative readings.

In reality..things with POI are stagnant. We are in each others' lives but we are not in a relationship. And it seems like it will be this way for the future. I just have a hard time moving on and dating other people. It's very hard for me to like people, most people I meet I do not like, I know it's a terrible thing to say but I don't have a desire to get close to most people. I am an INFJ, which I think makes it hard for me to form attachments to people. I know it can be an excuse but I have tried to meet other men but nothing really worked out.

So this is my story. I don't rely on my girlfriends' advice because I look for more spiritual advice, that helps me understand issues in a deeper way. So that is why I was going to psychics, the ones who are spiritual can give you some interesting view points.

Anyway, nice to meet you! :)

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:11 PM »
I would try the Agnes Vivavelli meditations on YouTube. I know I butchered her last name.  Her meditations helped me calm down my feelings of abandonment, someone cheating on me and most of all her short self love meditations that work.  I suffer from obsessive anxiety also.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 08:25:33 PM »
Hi Princess! I think a lot of us are here mostly because of our relationships. Last two of my relationships somehow had me call all these psychics. I should've learned the first time around but I didn't, I'm just now realizing that I need a better coping mechanism. I've spent a lot of money and crazy amount of time on readings and the men I fell in love with. May be it's me, but I have to say 90% of the readers I've spoken with have been very wrong for me. Even the readers that had great reviews on their platform and here would be completely wrong for me. Hence, the rollercoaster ride. Currently, I'm single and recovering from the break up and psychic Readings.

I'm glad that you are in a good relationship and I understand how important that is. I'm on my own too and I don't have many friends either. I do everything alone and I enjoy my company. I'm very happy alone but then someone comes along and the priority shifts and they leave with a big void in my life which I try to fill with readings and food and neither helps, just may be instant gratification. If anyone have me a negative reading I'd try to find a reader who'd give me a positive reading that would just equal the effect. But one good reading wouldn't be enough I'd need more reassurances and I'd hang on to every word they said but unfortunately only the negative readings turned out to be true.

So, for now I think I'm withdrawing for the most part. I will still be online here just to share my experience because trust me I'm a veteran lol. But ya, be happy!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »
It's very hard when you develop the habit of getting readings to help you feel better..it's a very unhealthy way to deal with things.  It's one thing if you can take the readings with a grain of salt, and then be ok with whatever happens in your life regardless..but when you start using them as a crutch, that's when the trouble starts..and that's when it becomes so hard to stop, because you were used to using them for so long to help you feel better that when you stop, or try to stop, you are left with this void...from both the POI (if things didn't work out) and the readings.  that's why it's so hard to "cold turkey"..like any addiction.

first guy i called about, I kind of knew when things were ending...I did pray to God for a sign..but I was still getting readings asking if we would be together even when he hadn't contacted me for months!  It was crazy.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:14:54 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:03 PM »
It's very hard when you develop the habit of getting readings to help you feel better..it's a very unhealthy way to deal with things.  It's one thing if you can take the readings with a grain of salt, and then be ok with whatever happens in your life regardless..but when you start using them as a crutch, that's when the trouble starts..and that's when it becomes so hard to stop, because you were used to using them for so long to help you feel better that when you stop, or try to stop, you are left with this void...from both the POI (if things didn't work out) and the readings.  that's why it's so hard to "cold turkey"..like any addiction.

This is very well said. I think that's when the problem starts, when readings are used to feel better. That's when binges happen and when you have way too many readings as a way to cope.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 05:35:56 PM »

This is very well said. I think that's when the problem starts, when readings are used to feel better. That's when binges happen and when you have way too many readings as a way to cope.

anything