Author Topic: Over keen and readings in general  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Catlover86

Over keen and readings in general
« on: March 12, 2019, 12:53:35 PM »
I am sure this comes as no surprise to anyone, but keen is cancelled forever in my eyes. The readers I read with... trash. One in particular predicted a pregnancy and marriage. Days leading up to me finding out I am expecting, this individual picked up new baby and described the guy and said marriage again. Well, I’ve been having some issues with this guy so stupid me runs to readers and this lady completely changed her story. Saying he’s not the one, bringing up other females, saying I changed my destiny, saying she doesn’t see marriage anymore. Once, out of being emotional, I told her I would consider having an abortion, well I read with her this week and she said that my baby was in my past, as if I did have the procedure, I said what do you mean in my past? She thought I had the procedure done, and then I said no, I’m still expecting. So now I think she’s completely full of BS. Barbara4846 is another I read with who turned out so wrong and she was someone I read with for YEARS. I’m over everything right now. Still re-reading Cookies readings, and Yonas just looking for a little hope. Nobody has been correct in my eyes.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Over keen and readings in general
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:55:23 AM »
I gave up keen a few months ago because I read with so many psychics on there and I felt ashamed to keep going back to them. I read with keen all of last year. And they all told me various things. A few predictions came true but I would think mainly because of chance.

I started reading with California Psychics and they are terrible! I swear each psychic tells me a different story. Nothing of what they tell me is consistent. One will tell me positive things, the other completely negative things, complete opposite.

I have come to realize that nobody knows the future. But even with this realization, when I get anxious I call.