Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 6210 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2019, 03:09:37 PM »
I don't know... If I remember, Mattie from CP said that my ex was going to be interacting and traveling with a guy but my ex would know that he couldn't compare to me.  She further stated that she would walk away from him in June or July. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, my ex previously knew him through church and friends and they were, at least casually, interacting since around the time we broke up.  In all honesty, I do not believe my ex is the type to cheat... its entirely possible that they casually talked while hanging out with friends and things developed. 

But needless to say, I didnt sleep last night.  I don't believe Cookie picked up on him... or rather, she said that this would have ended a while ago.  Two weeks ago, Cookie guaranteed my ex would reach out in July.

Totally wrong for me.

Said my ex was going to come back June/July... just found out today that my ex has been facebook official with a new guy for about 10 days.  I suspect she's been seeing him (at least casually) since about a week or so after she left me in February.

I’m sorry to see this!! Does this mean almost everyone was wrong in your case then? Ugh 😞

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2019, 03:17:42 PM »
I don't know... If I remember, Mattie from CP said that my ex was going to be interacting and traveling with a guy but my ex would know that he couldn't compare to me.  She further stated that she would walk away from him in June or July. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, my ex previously knew him through church and friends and they were, at least casually, interacting since around the time we broke up.  In all honesty, I do not believe my ex is the type to cheat... its entirely possible that they casually talked while hanging out with friends and things developed. 

But needless to say, I didnt sleep last night.  I don't believe Cookie picked up on him... or rather, she said that this would have ended a while ago.  Two weeks ago, Cookie guaranteed my ex would reach out in July.

Totally wrong for me.

Said my ex was going to come back June/July... just found out today that my ex has been facebook official with a new guy for about 10 days.  I suspect she's been seeing him (at least casually) since about a week or so after she left me in February.

I’m sorry to see this!! Does this mean almost everyone was wrong in your case then? Ugh 😞

MidwesternSun, I’m sorry.

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
I’ve had pretty much the same reports. And the person I was being told about is recently dating someone and they seem to be moving fairly quickly and getting a little more serious, but I guess it’s hard to know the true story just from Facebook. Although, I don’t see them only dating for a month or two like everyone says....

Offline moonstar

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2019, 09:59:00 AM »
She picked up on things about my ex for me, but I got the feeling she was reading transcripts i´ve had with other readers to get the info... because she would say one moment, and take a while to respond as if she was reading.
Did anyone else get that feeling?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »
No. Could it be possible to be sorting out the information she is getting before relaying it to you?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »
I guess so

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2019, 09:50:21 AM »
Xmm it seems like she does pick up some stuff but she tends to give positive predictions and that takes off from her credibility. I also get this strong feeling that she makes things up in-between the accurate stuff that she mentions. Something about her seems a tad off...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2019, 11:14:26 AM »
As much as I like her she seems to be off for me so I won't be using her again.  The only way would be of her predictions just happen to be off with timing.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »
I stop reading with her too. She was giving too much of her opinion during the reading.

Offline ladya

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2019, 03:31:52 PM »
Xmm it seems like she does pick up some stuff but she tends to give positive predictions and that takes off from her credibility. I also get this strong feeling that she makes things up in-between the accurate stuff that she mentions. Something about her seems a tad off...

I feel this way too. I do think she has a gift but there’s something about her I can’t trust fully.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2019, 10:45:17 PM »
I personally don't think the style is for everyone but she's pretty right on whenever she has read for me. She does insert her opinion, but she's a psychic not a therapist so I don't think I can fully fault her since she isn't working under a code of ethics.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2019, 02:54:07 AM »
I forgot all about her but she is right about an important career prediction!! She got specifics too!! She said June, when it didnt happen I wrote her off but happened in September!! (maybe she saw the 9 backwards :)

Offline ladya

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2019, 03:45:34 AM »
I forgot all about her but she is right about an important career prediction!! She got specifics too!! She said June, when it didnt happen I wrote her off but happened in September!! (maybe she saw the 9 backwards :)

Congrats!! Tbh I don’t even pay attention to timelines anymore. They like go in one ear and out the other. Predictions are what matter.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2019, 01:38:08 PM »

Congrats!! Tbh I don’t even pay attention to timelines anymore. They like go in one ear and out the other. Predictions are what matter.

thanks ladya! Yeah I should be doing that too, but Rusty has been surprisingly accurate with me for timelines, that I'm starting to think some people CAN do it!!

Offline ladya

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2019, 04:52:31 PM »

thanks ladya! Yeah I should be doing that too, but Rusty has been surprisingly accurate with me for timelines, that I'm starting to think some people CAN do it!!

Ye there’s some people who have been spot on for timelines for me too and off on other things but accurate nonetheless. I wish I knew why somethings happen when they say and some don’t.

anything