Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29256 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »
I spoke to Fallon after reading all these reviews and I was so disappointed. I think what she told me seemed true and fit what’s going on, and she did give me a favorable outcome, so here’s to hoping! But - I bought her 15 min for $25 deal and after a couple comments and 9.5 minutes she said alright bye times up. Seemed kind of short, idk if she just had no more info to give me? Has anyone else had that happen?

That was really weird!
She went a little over time with me actually (not by a lot, but 3-4min more)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2019, 08:49:28 PM »
I spoke to Fallon after reading all these reviews and I was so disappointed. I think what she told me seemed true and fit what’s going on, and she did give me a favorable outcome, so here’s to hoping! But - I bought her 15 min for $25 deal and after a couple comments and 9.5 minutes she said alright bye times up. Seemed kind of short, idk if she just had no more info to give me? Has anyone else had that happen?

That was really weird!
She went a little over time with me actually (not by a lot, but 3-4min more)

Can you send her a message to let her know? And then ask if she can bank those minutes for you for next time?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2019, 08:53:34 PM »
@Lpoche, marciamia has a point.  Especially if you read with her again.  Those extra minutes can come in handy in the future.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2019, 10:09:19 PM »
I’ll look into it and see if she would! I remember seeing that she went over time with others in this thread so that’s why I was a little surprised. But maybe it comes down to a case of she has a better connection with some people. As long as she is right, I’m not going to hold it against her  :D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2019, 10:53:20 PM »
I agree.  We all pay for accurate insite so good deal. 👍

ladya

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
updates?

Offline persephone

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2019, 11:50:49 PM »
Updates on Fallon ? Anyone ?

Offline happyk

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2019, 04:01:58 AM »
Yea I was supposed to meet my mans about a month ago... she said in three weeks 7/8 weeks ago. May be my math is bad...

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2019, 04:26:36 AM »
Totally wrong for me.

Said my ex was going to come back June/July... just found out today that my ex has been facebook official with a new guy for about 10 days.  I suspect she's been seeing him (at least casually) since about a week or so after she left me in February. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2019, 02:54:57 PM »
Nothing happened for me either .

Sad times

Offline lp1111

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
Totally wrong for me.

Said my ex was going to come back June/July... just found out today that my ex has been facebook official with a new guy for about 10 days.  I suspect she's been seeing him (at least casually) since about a week or so after she left me in February.

I’m sorry to see this!! Does this mean almost everyone was wrong in your case then? Ugh 😞

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2019, 03:09:37 PM »
I don't know... If I remember, Mattie from CP said that my ex was going to be interacting and traveling with a guy but my ex would know that he couldn't compare to me.  She further stated that she would walk away from him in June or July. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, my ex previously knew him through church and friends and they were, at least casually, interacting since around the time we broke up.  In all honesty, I do not believe my ex is the type to cheat... its entirely possible that they casually talked while hanging out with friends and things developed. 

But needless to say, I didnt sleep last night.  I don't believe Cookie picked up on him... or rather, she said that this would have ended a while ago.  Two weeks ago, Cookie guaranteed my ex would reach out in July.

Totally wrong for me.

I’m sorry to see this!! Does this mean almost everyone was wrong in your case then? Ugh 😞

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2019, 03:17:42 PM »
I don't know... If I remember, Mattie from CP said that my ex was going to be interacting and traveling with a guy but my ex would know that he couldn't compare to me.  She further stated that she would walk away from him in June or July. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, my ex previously knew him through church and friends and they were, at least casually, interacting since around the time we broke up.  In all honesty, I do not believe my ex is the type to cheat... its entirely possible that they casually talked while hanging out with friends and things developed. 

But needless to say, I didnt sleep last night.  I don't believe Cookie picked up on him... or rather, she said that this would have ended a while ago.  Two weeks ago, Cookie guaranteed my ex would reach out in July.

Totally wrong for me.

MidwesternSun, I’m sorry.

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
I’ve had pretty much the same reports. And the person I was being told about is recently dating someone and they seem to be moving fairly quickly and getting a little more serious, but I guess it’s hard to know the true story just from Facebook. Although, I don’t see them only dating for a month or two like everyone says....

Offline moonstar

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2019, 09:59:00 AM »
She picked up on things about my ex for me, but I got the feeling she was reading transcripts i´ve had with other readers to get the info... because she would say one moment, and take a while to respond as if she was reading.
Did anyone else get that feeling?