Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29265 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »
Hmmm maybe she wasn't connected with the individual.   I for one can't call my reading guessing since it was very specific for me.  Keep in mind that all readers do not connect with every single caller. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2019, 05:01:38 PM »
not sure, as she seemed on point with my first reading, and said a few things that were specific too, but when I read with her the second time, she started reading the first guy and I said..wait, that's so and so, and I'm asking about a new person, and she said she mixed up the energies because they had the same first initial or something....

I'm not discrediting her, I think she has an ability, but as with most readers, I think it's sporadic and I think they get lazy sometimes after a while.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2019, 05:31:58 PM »
not sure, as she seemed on point with my first reading, and said a few things that were specific too, but when I read with her the second time, she started reading the first guy and I said..wait, that's so and so, and I'm asking about a new person, and she said she mixed up the energies because they had the same first initial or something....

I'm not discrediting her, I think she has an ability, but as with most readers, I think it's sporadic and I think they get lazy sometimes after a while.

No, i was referring to Paulina who stated that she thought she guesses a lot.  Not sure if she read with her or not to state that comment. 🤔

Paulina93

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2019, 07:58:55 PM »

No, i was referring to Paulina who stated that she thought she guesses a lot.  Not sure if she read with her or not to state that comment. 🤔

If you read through the thread you’ll see I read with her and wrote about it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2019, 10:34:37 PM »
I tried reading with her... she said something that didn’t make a lot of sense and I pointed it out... she said she wasn’t sure if we connecting and refunded me.. so she was ethical atleast. Not everyone connects. If you want more details you can PM me!

Oh yes there is your post.  Since you didn't give much info except that didn't really give much to go by.  Just seemed like she didn't connect with you.   

Paulina93

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2019, 11:38:39 PM »
I tried reading with her... she said something that didn’t make a lot of sense and I pointed it out... she said she wasn’t sure if we connecting and refunded me.. so she was ethical atleast. Not everyone connects. If you want more details you can PM me!

Oh yes there is your post.  Since you didn't give much info except that didn't really give much to go by.  Just seemed like she didn't connect with you.   

Yup! Which I said in the post. But if I didn’t point out that she seemed wrong she would’ve kept guessing and not said that she didn’t connect.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2019, 12:18:55 AM »

So she was correct about the first guy though? Maybe she wasn’t incorrect, just picked him up stronger than the new person or remembered you and thought you were asking about the first guy?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2019, 12:47:13 AM »

[/quote
So she was correct about the first guy though? Maybe she wasn’t incorrect, just picked him up stronger than the new person or remembered you and thought you were asking about the first guy?

She was correct on the first guy yes...but she went from saying in the first reading that we would end up together to the next one saying I will be long gone.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2019, 02:34:55 AM »
Update: Fallon mentioned that my POI's family had heard about me from him and I would be invited to some sort of family gathering. She didn't get a timeframe but saw it occurring soon, like in the present. Sure enough my POI told me last night that his mother liked me already and she wanted to meet me and he invited me to have dinner with him and his family this Friday and spend the weekend with him(AHHH NERVOUS BUT SO EXCITED  ;D)! She's amazing! Defs one of my new go-to's  :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2019, 02:38:38 AM »
Update: Fallon mentioned that my POI's family had heard about me from him and I would be invited to some sort of family gathering. She didn't get a timeframe but saw it occurring soon, like in the present. Sure enough my POI told me last night that his mother liked me already and she wanted to meet me and he invited me to have dinner with him and his family this Friday and spend the weekend with him(AHHH NERVOUS BUT SO EXCITED  ;D)! She's amazing! Defs one of my new go-to's  :)

Holy shit!!! Congratulations!! Just a little jealous.

Offline hope36

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2019, 03:07:48 AM »
Wow, congrats!!!

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2019, 03:11:05 AM »

Hehe thank you! I think him and I are dating again  ;D

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2019, 03:12:15 AM »
Wow, congrats!!!
thank you! i'm ecstatic  :D

Offline hope36

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2019, 03:15:14 AM »
Yeah @lady if youre spending the weekend with him, i'd say you're dating  ;D
Have fun!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2019, 03:23:40 AM »

Hehe thank you! I think him and I are dating again  ;D

Family's involved. You're definitely dating girl!! May be and hopefully more soon! 😉