Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29309 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 08:51:13 PM »
I just had a reading with her and I really liked her as well! She picked up my situation with my POI pretty accurately and mentioned some things about his family that I already had suspicions about so it was really validating. It was a positive reading but not in a fairytale way, she was realistic and optimistic. She made a contact prediction that seems plausible so hopefully that will pan out  :)

Paulina93

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 09:56:10 PM »
I tried reading with her... she said something that didn’t make a lot of sense and I pointed it out... she said she wasn’t sure if we connecting and refunded me.. so she was ethical atleast. Not everyone connects. If you want more details you can PM me!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »
Damnnn i tried to catch her this evening but missed her by a hair 😭 I truly hope she works out for me if I do catch her, whenever

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2019, 11:44:03 PM »
Leave her an email.  She does reply back.  Hope she connects with you. 🤞

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2019, 10:33:30 PM »
Update: I spoke to her yesterday and she predicted contact from my POI within 5 days and I received a "Good morning" text message from him this morning :)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2019, 10:40:58 PM »
Update: I spoke to her yesterday and she predicted contact from my POI within 5 days and I received a "Good morning" text message from him this morning :)

Are you two in and out of contact though or has there been some time since?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:48:34 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2019, 11:07:46 PM »

That is great!!  ❤

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2019, 12:34:38 AM »

Are you two in and out of contact though or has there been some time since?

I would say mostly in and out of contact. It had been about a week since we last texted

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2019, 12:35:56 AM »

That is great!!  ❤

Thanks! It defs made my day  ;D

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2019, 12:38:31 AM »

That is great!!  ❤

Did she give you a timeframe? She told me 8 days at most but we’ve not gotten to that yet.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2019, 12:44:14 AM »

That is great!!  ❤

Did she give you a timeframe? She told me 8 days at most but we’ve not gotten to that yet.

Yup, she said within the next 5 days and he contacted me this morning

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2019, 01:28:25 PM »
I really like her. I spoke to her again tonight and she told me that my boyfriend has conversations with me in his head constantly. Once we broke up for 4 months and he said to me that the only thing that got him through no contact with me, was that he would have actual conversations with me in his head all the time. She had no way of knowing that.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:32:56 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2019, 01:40:26 PM »
Omg that is amazing and so reassuring.  So happy that she is connecting with you all. ❤

Offline hope36

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2019, 01:41:31 PM »
I really like her. I spoke to her again tonight and she told me that my boyfriend has conversations with me in his head constantly. Once we broke up for 4 months and he said to me that the only thing that got him through no contact with me, was that he would have actual conversations with me in his head all the time. She had no way of knowing that.
interesting detail :)    **hurrying off to re-read my transcript again**  ;D

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »

interesting detail :)    **hurrying off to re-read my transcript again**  ;D

Our whole reading was good but that was the last thing she said to me, it’s sort of late here so I didn’t click on at first, but I reread it to myself and thought ‘hang on, why does this seem familiar?’ Then I realised it was word for word almost he’s told me before and why he can go so long without contact, because in his mind, he had spoken to me lol