Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29301 times)

ladya

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2019, 04:58:22 AM »
Update: Fallon mentioned that my POI's family had heard about me from him and I would be invited to some sort of family gathering. She didn't get a timeframe but saw it occurring soon, like in the present. Sure enough my POI told me last night that his mother liked me already and she wanted to meet me and he invited me to have dinner with him and his family this Friday and spend the weekend with him(AHHH NERVOUS BUT SO EXCITED  ;D)! She's amazing! Defs one of my new go-to's  :)

Holy shit!!! Congratulations!! Just a little jealous.
Hehe thank you! I think him and I are dating again  ;D

Family's involved. You're definitely dating girl!! May be and hopefully more soon! 😉

Congrats. That’s amazing. Have a great time!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2019, 11:44:55 AM »
So happy for you Lady!!! That is amazing.  So excited for you. ☺

Thanks so much for keeping us updated.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2019, 02:19:19 AM »
so I gave In and read with her. she got POI personality right, which most of them do but prediction seems too fairytailish. I dont think this will have a positive end but she seems to think it will. gave me a timeline, will update whatever the result may be.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2019, 02:59:23 AM »
so I gave In and read with her. she got POI personality right, which most of them do but prediction seems too fairytailish. I dont think this will have a positive end but she seems to think it will. gave me a timeline, will update whatever the result may be.

Here's to hoping! Best of luck wishes! x

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2019, 11:56:33 PM »
Thanks so much to everyone for the well wishes! ♡

Quick little update: The dinner was lovely and I think his parent's liked me so I'm super relived hahaha. There is a bit of tension between us rn but this happens from time to time and I think it gets to do with work stress. He let's it get to his head and pushes everyone away for a few days so I guess I just have to wait it out. Interesting to note that Fallon said he thinks I am the one and over the weekend he legit asked me "Are you the one?" WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WOULD ASK ME THAT?? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the synchronicity was crazy!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2019, 01:06:35 AM »

Quick little update: The dinner was lovely and I think his parent's liked me so I'm super relived hahaha. There is a bit of tension between us rn but this happens from time to time and I think it gets to do with work stress. He let's it get to his head and pushes everyone away for a few days so I guess I just have to wait it out. Interesting to note that Fallon said he thinks I am the one and over the weekend he legit asked me "Are you the one?" WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WOULD ASK ME THAT?? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the synchronicity was crazy!!

Wow!! So exciting!! Let us know how it feels to be the one and to have found the one!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2019, 10:19:41 AM »

Now for him to ask you that is insane!!  Damn that is super crazy that she says he's thinking it and he literally ask you that.  Wow!!!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2019, 04:36:03 AM »
I read with her a few weeks ago to ask if things were over between POI and I.  She initially said that things are over and that we both realize we needed to love on as best we can.  There really wasn’t a chance of reconciliation during the timeline that she could read.  Then I gave her a little more detail on the situation and she switched her reading on me.  My POI and I are going to talk about it in a few weeks.  He really loves me.  There may be a chance if I tell him how I feel.  Unfortunately, he already knows how I feel I think her initial prediction was probably spot on.  I don’t know why she needed to add the rest.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2019, 04:41:15 AM »
I read with her a few weeks ago to ask if things were over between POI and I.  She initially said that things are over and that we both realize we needed to love on as best we can.  There really wasn’t a chance of reconciliation during the timeline that she could read.  Then I gave her a little more detail on the situation and she switched her reading on me.  My POI and I are going to talk about it in a few weeks.  He really loves me.  There may be a chance if I tell him how I feel.  Unfortunately, he already knows how I feel I think her initial prediction was probably spot on.  I don’t know why she needed to add the rest.

did she ask you for a little more info or you volunteered? do you mind me asking how long back was the falling out?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »

did she ask you for a little more info or you volunteered? do you mind me asking how long back was the falling out?

She started to describe an obstacle in our reconciliation.  That’s when I provided her with additional information that the obstacle will no longer be there and, as the result of the change, my POI and I got into an argument.  We’ve been at this for over 2 years now.  The argument I referenced was a few weeks ago and so far, we’ve had no communication

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »
I think she may have picked up more than any other psychic and I’ve spoken to hundreds !!! I spoke to her and she picked up things no other psychic has, from just our names. I urge anybody else to try her. Just wow 😱

Any updates on your situation? Would you return to Fallon?

Yes. He came back as she predicted. It was a little later than she said, but it did happen.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2019, 07:12:42 PM »
I spoke to Fallon after reading all these reviews and I was so disappointed. I think what she told me seemed true and fit what’s going on, and she did give me a favorable outcome, so here’s to hoping! But - I bought her 15 min for $25 deal and after a couple comments and 9.5 minutes she said alright bye times up. Seemed kind of short, idk if she just had no more info to give me? Has anyone else had that happen?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »
Wow that is odd.  You didn't get your entire 15 min? If not i would email her and let her know you had time left. 

Offline lp1111

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2019, 07:37:36 PM »
Yeah it was strange! I just chalked it up to maybe there wasn’t much more to say right now and let it go. At least it was only $25.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2019, 07:58:26 PM »
Hopefully you got all the information you needed. 🤞

anything