Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29925 times)

Offline Yaw Yaw

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2019, 01:29:47 AM »
Hi all. How do you get into a Chat successfully on bitwine? I set an appt to chat with Fanllo at 8 her time and was waiting for her to come on. Before I even have a chance to see the notify me sign change to chat, the busy red light appeared. ugh. This was my first attempt on Bitwine. please advise. ty

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2019, 03:02:56 AM »
That would’ve been me lol. We arranged to talk at 8. I seen her available a few times after that. You need to message her and ask her for an appointment and then she’ll come online at your agreed upon time

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2019, 05:16:01 AM »
Thank you @Sweetsydney. I guess the Universe had a different plan for me and didn't want me to read bc Fallon and I communicated a few times after her reading with you said she‘s online and not busy, but for whatever reason I couldn't see her green ‘Chat‘ botton. It stucked at ‘notify‘ the whole time even after I refreshed, log off and signed back in. Ugh, guess tonight wasn't the right night for me to read with her :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2019, 05:28:14 AM »
Thank you @Sweetsydney. I guess the Universe had a different plan for me and didn't want me to read bc Fallon and I communicated a few times after her reading with you said she‘s online and not busy, but for whatever reason I couldn't see her green ‘Chat‘ botton. It stucked at ‘notify‘ the whole time even after I refreshed, log off and signed back in. Ugh, guess tonight wasn't the right night for me to read with her :)

Awww definitely try again! I would love to know your opinion of her. She did tell me (and so did Ari) that as soon as they log on, they get a bunch of chat requests and it’s sorta hard to click on the one they want.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2019, 02:32:14 PM »
I started a reading with her, it was odd. She told me she seen deception all around me and said use your psychic abilities as I believe you are empathetic. I can’t read for you. Ended the chat before I could respond then blocked me 😂

I’m guessing we just didn’t “connect”.. happens. Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2019, 04:34:23 PM »
I started a reading with her, it was odd. She told me she seen deception all around me and said use your psychic abilities as I believe you are empathetic. I can’t read for you. Ended the chat before I could respond then blocked me 😂

Don’t feel bad. She really couldn’t connect to me either. Totally mixed up energies, but was pretty adamant about it and I was just like “no, you got it confused” lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2019, 05:26:02 PM »

Do you feel you are an empath?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2019, 05:44:00 PM »
She told me she thought I was psychic

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2019, 09:48:39 PM »

Don’t feel bad. She really couldn’t connect to me either. Totally mixed up energies, but was pretty adamant about it and I was just like “no, you got it confused” lol

Did she know she wasn’t connecting with you? That’s so strange. She read my boyfriend like she’d known him her whole life lol. Even down to the sayings and phrases he’s used.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2019, 12:27:42 AM »

Did she know she wasn’t connecting with you? That’s so strange. She read my boyfriend like she’d known him her whole life lol. Even down to the sayings and phrases he’s used.

Yea I stopped her in the middle of the reading and told her she was mixing the two people up based on what she was telling me and I’m am 100% positive she was because I know for a fact the one person she read, who’s soooo untrustworthy and I want nothing to do with, she tells me there’s real potential and that he’s working on security first then love and marriage.... umm the guy’s a compulsive liar who’s already married and now going through a divorce and I want nothing to do with him because he’s a total scum bag who can’t keep his zipper shut and just won’t leave me alone.... but she sure as hell didn’t pick up any of that lol
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 12:30:13 AM by marciamia »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2019, 12:40:04 AM »

You know all I did was ask a question and she went on from there.. lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2019, 12:49:25 AM »

You know all I did was ask a question and she went on from there.. lol

What an odd thing for her to say. I don’t even know what to think of that lol. Has anything like that ever happened to you before?

Paulina93

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »
Hmm seems like she guesses a lot. She would have kept going with my reading if I didn’t point out that she was wrong and then she told me we couldn’t connect..

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2019, 12:55:36 PM »
Hmm seems like she guesses a lot. She would have kept going with my reading if I didn’t point out that she was wrong and then she told me we couldn’t connect..

Awww she wasn’t good for you either? I think it’s time I stop entirely with the readings, just incase I’m getting my hopes up for nothing lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2019, 01:17:48 PM »
i asked her about two guys in two separate readings, one from my past and one recent..the second reading was on the recent guy and she started reading the previous guy I had asked her about..when I pointed it out, she said oh, I got the energies mixed or something like that.

Not to say I don't think she has an ability, but it doesn't seem too strong or too reliable.  So overall, wouldn't recommend because mixing up energies is a big one that could really confuse people.

anything