Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29262 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 05:03:25 PM »
i read with psychic advisor fallon

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »

Yes you left a review for her but that's not the one this thread is about.

This is the one we are talking about.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/56471-fallon
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:13:21 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 09:41:41 PM »

Yes you left a review for her but that's not the one this thread is about.

This is the one we are talking about.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/56471-fallon

sorry.  :-[ is this fallon reputable? the black and white photo one?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 10:03:11 PM »
For me she picked up a lot of detailed stuff but i read with her recently so preditions are still pending.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »
Fallon predicted contact within a month {we read at the end of March}. We will see.  :D she seems good, told me a lot.

Hey did you get the contact ? I used her and wasn’t sure what to make of her... vague

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 03:22:44 PM »
@silver keep us posted on how things go with her predictions please. 🤞

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2019, 01:57:40 PM »
I think she may have picked up more than any other psychic and I’ve spoken to hundreds !!! I spoke to her and she picked up things no other psychic has, from just our names. I urge anybody else to try her. Just wow 😱

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 02:32:09 PM »
I honestly love her.  I am keeping my 🤞 that what she has predicted comes thru.

Offline hope36

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 02:33:10 PM »
Is Bitwine chat-only? Sorry for lame question, but i've never used it :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 02:54:58 PM »

Yes strictly chat.  Please no dumb questions here. 😉

Offline hope36

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 02:57:18 PM »

Yes strictly chat.  Please no dumb questions here. 😉

LOL  ;D
Thank you! Was confused because reader's profile said "Media: Audio Call" so was wondering what that was.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2019, 02:50:18 PM »
yea I got the impression she can't see the future too well...only good in the "now"...so more of an empath for sure.

Offline hope36

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2019, 03:18:22 PM »
I read with her yesterday, she was good.. I liked her style of reading, loved chatting with her, it was like talking to a friend (this may not be everyone's preference, but I loved it)
I had to give her some info though initially which i was OK with as my situation is complicated, but then she was able to get a LOT after that. No fairytales, she did see a reconnect for poi and myself, timelines are couple of months out so i'll update in late summer!
She made a non-poi related prediction as well, for someone else coming into my life (gave me a specific initial and a name, she mentioned that she almost NEVER gets names but she did with me) -- i'll update if that comes to pass as well. I do not currently know anyone by that name, and she said you haven't met him yet. Interesting! lets see :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2019, 03:44:09 PM »
I read with her yesterday, she was good.. I liked her style of reading, loved chatting with her, it was like talking to a friend (this may not be everyone's preference, but I loved it)
I had to give her some info though initially which i was OK with as my situation is complicated, but then she was able to get a LOT after that. No fairytales, she did see a reconnect for poi and myself, timelines are couple of months out so i'll update in late summer!
She made a non-poi related prediction as well, for someone else coming into my life (gave me a specific initial and a name, she mentioned that she almost NEVER gets names but she did with me) -- i'll update if that comes to pass as well. I do not currently know anyone by that name, and she said you haven't met him yet. Interesting! lets see :)

Hope how exciting!!! Yes she has a way of putting you at ease which i really like.  Some of these readers its like pulling teeth to get info out of them.  She was definitely not like that at all.

Offline hope36

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »

Hope how exciting!!! Yes she has a way of putting you at ease which i really like.  Some of these readers its like pulling teeth to get info out of them.  She was definitely not like that at all.

Yeah totally agree. She doesn't watch the clock as well. I did her 15min for $25 and we went to 20min even including the first 3 min, and she didnt cut me out. I added another $25 to keep chatting! I'd totally read with her again, and plan to do so as soon as I hear from poi. (If I dont, oh well, maybe after I meet this new man, lol)