Author Topic: Bitwine-Fallon  (Read 29311 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine-Fallon
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »
No. Could it be possible to be sorting out the information she is getting before relaying it to you?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »
I guess so

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2019, 09:50:21 AM »
Xmm it seems like she does pick up some stuff but she tends to give positive predictions and that takes off from her credibility. I also get this strong feeling that she makes things up in-between the accurate stuff that she mentions. Something about her seems a tad off...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2019, 11:14:26 AM »
As much as I like her she seems to be off for me so I won't be using her again.  The only way would be of her predictions just happen to be off with timing.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »
I stop reading with her too. She was giving too much of her opinion during the reading.

ladya

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2019, 03:31:52 PM »
Xmm it seems like she does pick up some stuff but she tends to give positive predictions and that takes off from her credibility. I also get this strong feeling that she makes things up in-between the accurate stuff that she mentions. Something about her seems a tad off...

I feel this way too. I do think she has a gift but there’s something about her I can’t trust fully.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2019, 10:45:17 PM »
I personally don't think the style is for everyone but she's pretty right on whenever she has read for me. She does insert her opinion, but she's a psychic not a therapist so I don't think I can fully fault her since she isn't working under a code of ethics.

ladya

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2019, 03:45:34 AM »
I forgot all about her but she is right about an important career prediction!! She got specifics too!! She said June, when it didnt happen I wrote her off but happened in September!! (maybe she saw the 9 backwards :)

Congrats!! Tbh I don’t even pay attention to timelines anymore. They like go in one ear and out the other. Predictions are what matter.

candiednut

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2019, 01:38:08 PM »
I forgot all about her but she is right about an important career prediction!! She got specifics too!! She said June, when it didnt happen I wrote her off but happened in September!! (maybe she saw the 9 backwards :)

Congrats!! Tbh I don’t even pay attention to timelines anymore. They like go in one ear and out the other. Predictions are what matter.

thanks ladya! Yeah I should be doing that too, but Rusty has been surprisingly accurate with me for timelines, that I'm starting to think some people CAN do it!!

ladya

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2019, 04:52:31 PM »

thanks ladya! Yeah I should be doing that too, but Rusty has been surprisingly accurate with me for timelines, that I'm starting to think some people CAN do it!!

Ye there’s some people who have been spot on for timelines for me too and off on other things but accurate nonetheless. I wish I knew why somethings happen when they say and some don’t.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
Unfortunately her last readings weren't right for me either.

ladya

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2019, 09:10:07 PM »

thats my experience too. I initially thought she was good but then she was way way off in one of my readings.

Offline persephone

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2019, 10:53:44 PM »
Same here! Two thumbs down 👎 LOL!!!

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2019, 05:59:06 PM »
She told me my POI was busy with work and wasn’t thinking about me and he would not return. Well he returned and the funny thing is, among other things, he told me in his message that he has been thinking about me a lot and then asked to meet. Fallon was totally wrong!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2019, 09:01:19 AM »
She can block me if she wants, she was wrong for me.