Author Topic: BITWINE-- Diana Hart  (Read 9990 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: BITWINE-- Diana Hart
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2019, 07:15:16 PM »
I think deep down we know the answers...having to get a psychic reading on the first guy should have been my first clue something was wrong.  Having to get 2+ years of readings on him, well...that speaks for itself lol.

I enjoy getting a reading here and there too, but I'm SOO much better than I was. 

the hardest part for me (in giving up readings the way I used to get them) was to find something else to occupy my time lol!  I was so used to the habit of "hmmm I'm bored and overthinking a dead end situation, let me hop on bitwine and see what a reader tells me"..it was bad!  I had to reroute my thoughts and find something better to do with my time and money lol.

THIS ^^ yessss.... sometimes I find myself getting readings in the middle of the night and my partner is asleep right next to me, hugging me lol it's that overthinking and not being accustomed to things not going smoothly in life that finds me trying to "check on the future", is this the addiction? Idk, it's like a coping mechanism of sorts, like, "lemme just make sure everything is going well" and well, when the 💩 hits the fan, I burn down my holy grails's lines 😂😂😂 the MVPs gets called out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline happyk

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
What did you end up filling the void with Sawthelight? I'm trying to do that too. I have to say that every break up has made me more spiritual. Not just in terms of psychic readings lol but I get more intuitive and may be that's the path I'm supposed to follow.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2019, 07:19:47 PM »
What did you end up filling the void with Sawthelight? I'm trying to do that too. I have to say that every break up has made me more spiritual. Not just in terms of psychic readings lol but I get more intuitive and may be that's the path I'm supposed to follow.

Well, I started working out more, taking a walk, or just calling a friend when I felt the need to get a reading.  Cooking something, cleaning, literally anything to stop myself from hopping online.  The worst part for me was at night, when I was alone just bored with my thoughts, that's when the urge would get really strong, so I would go to sleep sometimes LOL.

Offline happyk

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2019, 07:28:42 PM »

Well, I started working out more, taking a walk, or just calling a friend when I felt the need to get a reading.  Cooking something, cleaning, literally anything to stop myself from hopping online.  The worst part for me was at night, when I was alone just bored with my thoughts, that's when the urge would get really strong, so I would go to sleep sometimes LOL.

Oh I just cry 😂

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2019, 11:49:20 PM »

Oh I just cry 😂

Oh I’ve done A LOT of that too! 😆

Offline happyk

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2019, 11:59:40 PM »

Oh I just cry 😂

Oh I’ve done A LOT of that too! 😆
FML Sawthelight

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2019, 05:46:26 AM »
UPDATE ON PREDICTIONS, WRONG
she said poi would be back before the end of month, well its November and all I've heard is crickets. I havent heard from poi for 5 months now