Author Topic: Forgiveness  (Read 4523 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Forgiveness
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 05:24:13 PM »
It's sad that there are shitty men (and women) like this out there.  And they always seem to target the nice ones, rarely do they meet someone like them...I had a psychic tell me once that I tend to attract these broken types, and it honestly made sense to me.

It's funny, I dated this real jerk a few summers ago.  Just a total inconsiderate moron...and I thought he was so nice at first.  But when push came to shove and I was going through something, he just disappeared on me and acted like a fool...so I cut him off.

I recently saw he was in a new relationship on facebook (I still can see his profile even though we are no longer friends on there).  I remember thinknig what is this woman on that she's involved with him..and they were posting all these lovey dovey pics...And long behold, less than two months later, they're no longer together.  I hate to say it, but I was happy to see that, because he's such a jerk and he doesn't deserve anyone good in his life.

What that psychic Diana Shoshone on bitwine by any chance? lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »
It's sad that there are shitty men (and women) like this out there.  And they always seem to target the nice ones, rarely do they meet someone like them...I had a psychic tell me once that I tend to attract these broken types, and it honestly made sense to me.

It's funny, I dated this real jerk a few summers ago.  Just a total inconsiderate moron...and I thought he was so nice at first.  But when push came to shove and I was going through something, he just disappeared on me and acted like a fool...so I cut him off.

I recently saw he was in a new relationship on facebook (I still can see his profile even though we are no longer friends on there).  I remember thinknig what is this woman on that she's involved with him..and they were posting all these lovey dovey pics...And long behold, less than two months later, they're no longer together.  I hate to say it, but I was happy to see that, because he's such a jerk and he doesn't deserve anyone good in his life.

LOL No, I actually don't remember the name of the reader, I just remember it sticking with me...It was someone on Fiverr I believe.

Offline happyk

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 05:35:19 PM »

LOL No, I actually don't remember the name of the reader, I just remember it sticking with me...It was someone on Fiverr I believe.

Oh ok. I read with Diana twice and both the times she told me the same :) and that's absolutely right.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 05:38:11 PM »
yea I have to go back and look now to see who that was lol.

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 06:03:08 PM »
I understand forgiveness is underrated but it's always been the most challenging thing for me. May be that's a lesson I need to learn. I'm usually able to forgive others but myself. But thank you for your support guys. I can't tell you how much this forum had helped me. I've been reading reviews here since forever.

Looking back I regret my decisions too, I'm only wasting time and money and breath and what not but at that moment that's all that mattered. I thought I learned me lesson but apparently not. The only thing that I can do now is to not be vulnerable anymore. I know it sounds bad when I say I'm gonna close myself up but that's the only way I can protect myself.

It doesn't sound bad. I had to do the same thing. I tend to want to see the best in people even when they prove me wrong and that has been a big problem for me. But it's not so easy to just change that tendency. So I protect myself by being distant or closed off. Sometimes we just have certain traits that we can't change so you do what you have to do to protect that. Your biggest weakness could also be what you treasure most about yourself or what eventually helps you find happiness. Society kind of teaches us to put out what we value in ourselves to prove our worth (whether in a relationship, job, school, etc.) When the reality is you need to carefully protect what you value and reserve it for those who genuinely value it rather than taking advantage of it or taking it for granted.

You are right Still Tired. I have so much love to give and I forget to notice who's worthy and who's not. Even after I get hurt, instead of moving on I keep thinking what did I do wrong. How f*cked up if that? Anyone in my life would be lucky to have me and so many people depend on me and trust me but these men instead of appreciating me just walk all over me. I think a lot of us here have that in common. We should start a dating thing right here lol.

Ye I have always said my capacity to love and my loyalty has been my biggest strength but also my biggest weakness. I can count on less than one hand the amount of people i have come across in my life who can give me what i give them (both friendship and love). I used to get bitter and not understand but have come to learn we all have different capacities for love and relationships. just is what it is.

Yea, but what about the ones that deceive us? This last guy, I swear to God almost made me believe that he was madly in love with me only to dunno me next day. That's misleading. Smg.

Idk I never had experience with that cause im quite detached and standoffish for quite a while when i meet people so I dont believe them anyway LOL until its proven theyre not full of sh*t. But thats typical of people nowadays. people are really flakey and misleading. I dont believe in love at first sight so when a guy is all obsessed with me and doesn't know me Its just infatuation so to me thats all just empty bs.

What's your ascendant Ladya? You know how Jupiterian I am. I have nothing but love. I am on this rescue mission where I pick up all these dysfunctional men. But who am I to talk. People can see Daddy issues oozing out of me lol.

You are super jupitarian haha. I’m very martian and Saturnian. You’ve seen my chart girl haha you have all the deets. I don’t wanna say personal alignments on a public forum but you got my info! i always noticed people come into my life when theyre going through a significant saturn transit guess cause i provide that influence for them.

See! Your Saturn let's you be distant. My mom's the same way. Sorry, I forgot your asc. I'm at work and I was trying to find the details and I couldn't lol.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 02:50:45 PM »
Hey girl - we have all been through some tough times and the people who have responded have given so much wisdom.

All I can say, which I am sure you already know, is that the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.

Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel surrounding these experiences, and let it go whenever you are ready.
Focus on you, nurture your authentic self, and acknowledge that you are human and there are going to be more bumps in the road- as long as you are doing the best you can, you can forgive yourself and keep on growing.

Not everyone is a bad person, though it can seem that way a lot of the time.

If you need someone to talk to you can always send me a message on here, even if it's just to vent.

We all need someone. :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 07:25:51 PM »
Hey girl - we have all been through some tough times and the people who have responded have given so much wisdom.

All I can say, which I am sure you already know, is that the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.

Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel surrounding these experiences, and let it go whenever you are ready.
Focus on you, nurture your authentic self, and acknowledge that you are human and there are going to be more bumps in the road- as long as you are doing the best you can, you can forgive yourself and keep on growing.

Not everyone is a bad person, though it can seem that way a lot of the time.

If you need someone to talk to you can always send me a message on here, even if it's just to vent.

We all need someone. :)

Hey Tacobelle!! I'm in love with your name! Thanks girl. Yea, relationship with yourself is really important but it's also a difficult one. Regardless, we're all humans and always learning. Ditto on the PM. Much love ♥️

anything