Author Topic: Just let go  (Read 934 times)

WinterElf

Just let go
« on: September 18, 2019, 01:52:27 PM »
I was on a psychic calling rampage for close to 10 months on one person.   :( :( :(

I sometimes contemplate if we would still be together if i had never called a psychic.  I was so anxious and nervous about him leaving me or seeing someone else. 

My worst fears came true but not in the way they said it would.  He only jumped to someone else after we broke up.  I am not even mad though because his new gf is looking 60 years old with grandkids and we are half her age.  I know he needs money lol so more power to him and his sugar mama.  I honestly wish him the best. 

I wish i had never called psychics and i would have been more calm about the situation.  The worst thing about our relationship were the psychics and their insight into us.

IT is better to let things just happen. you could lose out on the love of your life or a great opportunity calling them all the time.  you could attract someone better just by investing in yourself.

I am still trying to get over POI but a new person is in my life and he was around the whole time , supporting me and helping me when i needed it and POI was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.  I never felt like walking on eggshells when talking to him. He laughs at my jokes... we are both cancers lol... he loves my cats.  But when i did call psychics about new POI , it felt off and he pulled back a little and as soon as i stopped... things went back to normal. 

Offline Girly1998

Re: Just let go
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:06:13 PM »
I was on a psychic calling rampage for close to 10 months on one person.   :( :( :(

I sometimes contemplate if we would still be together if i had never called a psychic.  I was so anxious and nervous about him leaving me or seeing someone else. 

My worst fears came true but not in the way they said it would.  He only jumped to someone else after we broke up.  I am not even mad though because his new gf is looking 60 years old with grandkids and we are half her age.  I know he needs money lol so more power to him and his sugar mama.  I honestly wish him the best. 

I wish i had never called psychics and i would have been more calm about the situation.  The worst thing about our relationship were the psychics and their insight into us.

IT is better to let things just happen. you could lose out on the love of your life or a great opportunity calling them all the time.  you could attract someone better just by investing in yourself.

I am still trying to get over POI but a new person is in my life and he was around the whole time , supporting me and helping me when i needed it and POI was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.  I never felt like walking on eggshells when talking to him. He laughs at my jokes... we are both cancers lol... he loves my cats.  But when i did call psychics about new POI , it felt off and he pulled back a little and as soon as i stopped... things went back to normal.

I agree, I think calling psychics  about a relationship that you are currently in will just put bad thoughts in your head.