Author Topic: After the binge and looking over my notes  (Read 5597 times)

WinterElf

After the binge and looking over my notes
« on: March 10, 2019, 03:42:48 PM »
After a month of uncertainty, I was on a binge calling psychics and took a step back and just went to the POI to know what the hell was going on. 
After his response, I knew that the psychics I spoke to ... 80 percent saw the big picture but 95 percent of them were not right about important details.

Meaning, they said that I would hear back from him but half of them said i did not hear back from him because of a 3rd person and the other part was that he was stressed. 

POI said he had missed me and that he thought I did not want to talk to him because he had lost his job.  Out of the dozens of psychics I spoke to, NO ONE except maybe 1 or 2 came close to this.  He was waiting for me to reach out to him this entire time lol I will just come on out and say a few of the ones who were wrong because what does not work for me might work for you...

And I had psychics like Iyafadera say a couple weeks ago that he did not think of me at all and did not miss me. she said i would not see him for 4 months. I have been with him for the past 2-3 days now... and this reading was a 2 weeks ago.
Nicole 4 sees said that he is with someone else and does not want me and i will not see him.
Elizabeth or Elisabeth said he is talking to other women and distracted by them and has other issues.
Celestial tarot though very accurate in the past was wrong after i asked her the same question twice and she said it is because of another woman i have not heard from him. her first reading was the most accurate.
Karmah said he is distracted by other people etc
Jess stone said he was not thinking of me much and not ready for a relationship.

It was an expensive journey and when I got frustrated I just went to the POI for answers.  He was angry with me for not talking to him for a month and said how he missed me and wanted to see me right then as soon as we both got dressed .  He also said how he was depressed for a month because we did not talk but was not sure what i felt about him.  All these psychics had guessed wrong and I feel like a few played on my emotions.  It is a sick and sad game we play by calling these psychics when reality is way different than what they tell us.  If i had let them get me down, i would still be guessing and hoping about my POI.

Queen of Cups was right
Spiritminded
Jessica Spirit
and a few others....

Offline marciamia

Re: After the binge and looking over my notes
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:51:27 PM »
The ones who were right for you are on which platform? I know QoC is on Keen

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »
So, are you saying the three you listed at the bottom were correct or were wrong? 

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:04:25 PM »
The ones at the bottom were the most accurate.  Yes, they are on Keen. 

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
thank you

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 05:57:28 PM »
Celestial Tarot was soo wrong and soo off base, she is a complete fraud an her delivery is worthless

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 09:07:56 AM »
Why was the onus on you to reach out to him! If he was sad and missed you so badly, why didn’t he reach out? Just curious. He has two hands just like you do! On another note, kudos on taking back your power and finding answers for yourself

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 10:59:24 PM »

I didn’t realize my question was pressure. It was just that a simple question!  To be honest. I don’t care who reaches out first and I clearly commended the poster on getting answers for herself rather than relying on psychics. I just found his response to be curious/enlightening. This is not putting a guy
on a throne. It’s basically  trying to decipher human action or inaction I personally wouldn’t put my life on hold waiting  6 months to contact a guy. You chose that predicament. Learn from it and move on!

An H
Why was the onus on you to reach out to him! If he was sad and missed you so badly, why didn’t he reach out? Just curious. He has two hands just like you do! On another note, kudos on taking back your power and

Why does everybody put pressure on the guy to reach out?
If a girl misses a guy and doesn’t reach out it’s understandable but if a guy misses someone they should man up and reach out? Men fear rejection, are insecure and depending on what happened, would have reasons to believe the other person wouldn’t want to hear from them.

I waited 6 months for contact from someone that I was scared to contact, when he finally did reach out he had told me he  wanted to for awhile but also thought I didn’t want to hear from him.

Don’t put men on a throne that they never asked to be on.

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 11:24:02 AM »
Wow why you so angry? Or at least thats how your message is coming off to me. It’s not that serious . You don’t have to explain to me. The end result of all of this is that 6 months later you reached out to him sonhe was clearly in your psyche. I’m just saying I wouldn’t do it. To each her own! When a guy hasn’t reached out to you for so long, and he’s not in prison/jail or dead or a deathbed, the chances you two are goin to connect and have a wonderful relationship are slim to none but fairytales do happen. You contact a guy after several months and you don’t think that was feeding his ego and you are here preaching to people about holding off on reaching to a guy. Everyone has their approach and it doesn’t say one is better than the other. Do you and people will offer the opinions on what they would do or not do. It’s all tiring if you ask me. What will happen will happen. If you’re meant to be with a guy, it will happen and if you’re not, hopefully you’ve haven’t spent six months “moving on” and doing exactly what you could have done earlier on. Cringeworthy. I don’t want to continue with the line of conversation, not productive!  Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:38:00 AM by Ghukus1010 »

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »
Exhasuting, invest in an education. It’s not my job to help you understand. Read slowwwwwly  or disregard. You are clearly conflating two different points. Just too much. Spend less time on psychics and more time on your personal advancement. Maybe you’re waiting 6 months for that too. And please don’t insult me. I’m not your “homegirl.” Eeek. That’s the most egregious thing you’ve said. Toodles.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 03:13:21 PM »
Exhasuting, invest in an education. It’s not my job to help you understand. Read slowwwwwly  or disregard. You are clearly conflating two different points. Just too much. Spend less time on psychics and more time on your personal advancement. Maybe you’re waiting 6 months for that too. And please don’t insult me. I’m not your “homegirl.” Eeek. That’s the most egregious thing you’ve said. Toodles.

Insults are used when you know you’ve lost the argument. Toodles, homegirl ;)

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 11:50:47 PM »
Is Jessica spirit only on keen or on bitwine too?

WinterElf

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 03:33:59 PM »
she is on keen i think

Yaz88

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2019, 03:39:04 PM »
she is on keen i think

She is on Keen.  That’s where I read with her.

WinterElf

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 05:39:15 PM »
she is on keen i think

She is on Keen.  That’s where I read with her.

was she accurate for you also?