Author Topic: Bitwine - Psychic Ari  (Read 35411 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Bitwine - Psychic Ari
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2020, 08:05:55 PM »
Is she on purple ocean too? I’ve read with someone named psychic Aria on purple ocean is that the same person ?

no

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2020, 10:10:40 PM »
Is she on purple ocean too? I’ve read with someone named psychic Aria on purple ocean is that the same person ?

That person on PO is someone else, Ari is Aussie   :)

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2020, 10:08:32 PM »
Last March, Ari predicted a love interest who came in August. Got half of his characteristics correct.

Was also right that my existing POI still would not want commitment. She said he was introverted and has a lot off insecurities.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2020, 11:56:18 PM »
Last March, Ari predicted a love interest who came in August. Got half of his characteristics correct.

Was also right that my existing POI still would not want commitment. She said he was introverted and has a lot off insecurities.

So you wouldn’t say Ari is a fairytale reader correct? She seems to really think POI will come back around in my case.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2020, 01:47:55 AM »
Has Ari told you guys that you and your POI have a divine connection?

No lol she hates my POI. Keeps on saying he's not the right one

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2020, 08:36:36 PM »
Has Ari told you guys that you and your POI have a divine connection?

Yes she said to me it was “almost like a divine connection” but that he STILL is not good for me and he will not ever commit in the way I want.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2020, 04:44:18 AM »
Thank you both for replying!

Ari told me every time I talked with her that this is a divine connection with my POI. Makes me nervous lol

At least she doesn't seem like a fairytale reader which is good. Her readings are always realistic for me

pfizer

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2020, 06:04:01 AM »
she is not a fairy tale teller but i will add a lot of salt when she sounded very optimistic. lol

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2021, 12:46:01 AM »
After waiting so long I finally got a chance to read with Ari! However, she said she wasn’t able to connect with either myself or my POI so didn’t want to continue the read. I appreciated that she said that within the free intro minutes. Has this happened to anyone else with Psychic Ari?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:48:34 AM by honeybee28 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2022, 07:02:30 PM »
I think I found Ari in other website, finally no need to refresh her page all the time, it's frustrating to have a chat with her on Bitwine, almost impossible.

https://purpleindigo.org/2022/04/12/ari-chat-now/

So I actually confirmed it, this is NOT bitwine Ari.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2022, 09:18:04 PM »
Ari has been more wrong than right for me. All her predictions never came true, and she kept changing prediction.
last year i read with her she said very positive things, and in January I read with her and she said things change, then positive again,
then changed to negative again. (about same question)

My conclusion, she has somewhat a gift, but I don't get it why people wait for her and refreshing her page.

But remember guys, you read with psychics.. and they are human, somehow they will provide their own opinion and guesswork eventhough they have a gift.

She was much more wrong than right for me too. Predictions that are now years out just never happened. Don’t get the hype.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2023, 04:01:06 PM »
I based in the UK and keep missing Psychic Ari.
Does anyone know what time/days Psychic Ari is online please?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2023, 12:38:55 PM »
I read my transcript from Ari back in 2020 and she is probably right up there with Kisha, QoC as far as accuracy for me. Does anyone know if she has her own site? or is she just on bitwine?

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2023, 02:54:51 PM »
She blocked me for no reason as soon as I asked my question. I asked her for the future of my love life, then block. I was so annoyed.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2023, 12:35:37 AM »
She blocked me for no reason as soon as I asked my question. I asked her for the future of my love life, then block. I was so annoyed.

It may be Bitwine's website. I messaged an advisor and was immediately blocked too (not by Ari).

anything