Author Topic: Bitwine - Psychic Ari  (Read 35827 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Bitwine - Psychic Ari
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2019, 02:11:32 AM »
Wow she gives a lot of negative outcome it seems. She gave me one and in my case she was right :)

Offline mixielove

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »
She was right reading my energy and giving advice on how I need to change to progress, but her timeline wasn't right.
I read with her back in May of 2019. She said my ex would pop in to communicate in June...that didn't happen. I still haven't heard from him. She said I'd be over it by August...not really. She said I'd meet someone else...someone that was more aligned to my values and I'd be picky with come August/September...I met someone, but someone that I soon broke it off with because they *weren't* aligned to my values.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2019, 02:43:28 AM »
How can I rely on her readings regarding "current feeling and situation"? I have no way to validate things she said about POI (as we are out of touch) and I am not sure if she is right.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2019, 04:09:21 AM »
How can I rely on her readings regarding "current feeling and situation"? I have no way to validate things she said about POI (as we are out of touch) and I am not sure if she is right.
This is just me, but she's been right on the button for me in a similar situation. Pm if you want details (don't like posting details on the forum)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2019, 04:26:00 AM »
This is just me, but she's been right on the button for me in a similar situation. Pm if you want details (don't like posting details on the forum)

Thanks! Will do.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2020, 08:14:28 AM »
I was massaging with ladya, we were talking about LOA.
I told her I'm not doing any readings only if there is somebody can help on spiritula growth.

Then she said Ari is great I should try.

I tried her but didn't connect at all.
Current situation, what on my mind ect were all wrong.

She was very nice though, works for others but not me.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2020, 07:06:47 AM »
Does she read outside of bitwine?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2020, 01:40:48 AM »
I was speaking with her, she told me my POI will contact sometime in the end of August. Ermm he messaged me when I was chatting with her. I thought she was to be gifted in timeframes -_-

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2020, 02:20:36 AM »
I literally just signed into Bitwine and saw her on so I chatted her. Exchanged simple hellos - Told her my name and question and she ended the chat and blocked me. Why??

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2020, 02:49:14 AM »
I literally just signed into Bitwine and saw her on so I chatted her. Exchanged simple hellos - Told her my name and question and she ended the chat and blocked me. Why??

Ari is on tonight? I didn’t even get an alert for when she came on, I’ve been looking out for her! Usually when she’s on there’s a mad dash to even catch her available, how odd. Maybe it was a glitch, are you sure she blocked you? I would’ve suggested to try to message her.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2020, 05:18:47 AM »

Ari is on tonight? I didn’t even get an alert for when she came on, I’ve been looking out for her! Usually when she’s on there’s a mad dash to even catch her available, how odd. Maybe it was a glitch, are you sure she blocked you? I would’ve suggested to try to message her.

Yes I was surprised too!!! Her picture is a drawing of a girl and it’s purple, green, blue, and yellow right? Psychic Ari? If so she presented as available and I talked to her for a few seconds
I know I’ve signed up to be notified for a couple advisors and haven’t been getting texts about their availability :( I think Ari must have been waiting for someone tonight

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2020, 05:36:35 AM »

Yes I was surprised too!!! Her picture is a drawing of a girl and it’s purple, green, blue, and yellow right? Psychic Ari? If so she presented as available and I talked to her for a few seconds
I know I’ve signed up to be notified for a couple advisors and haven’t been getting texts about their availability :( I think Ari must have been waiting for someone tonight

Yep that’s her! Knowing Ari, that’s probably a glitch or something that occurred. There’s been times I thought I saw her available (in a fleeting moment because that almost NEVER happens without a fight to refresh the page against other clients to catch her), or I started chat and she got bumped off. It doesn’t happen very often but Ari tries to facilitate most readings I know that, are you sure you’re blocked? Can you message her? She’s very responsive via bitwine email 🤔 unless she didn’t connect with you, I know she’s very sensitive to energy, but even so, she’d probably tell you🤔

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2020, 11:23:24 AM »

Yep that’s her! Knowing Ari, that’s probably a glitch or something that occurred. There’s been times I thought I saw her available (in a fleeting moment because that almost NEVER happens without a fight to refresh the page against other clients to catch her), or I started chat and she got bumped off. It doesn’t happen very often but Ari tries to facilitate most readings I know that, are you sure you’re blocked? Can you message her? She’s very responsive via bitwine email 🤔 unless she didn’t connect with you, I know she’s very sensitive to energy, but even so, she’d probably tell you🤔

Yes ma’am I tried to message her just now and am unable to send. LOL - it’s okay. I guess I would need another account to get in touch with her if I wanted to !

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2020, 05:06:52 PM »
If you are able to somehow get through to Ari she is very responsive to messages and very kind.  She does go on daily but I think not for too long.  Be prepared to hit refresh a lot :). She is worth it though.  I just love her.

Good luck!

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
Is she on purple ocean too? I’ve read with someone named psychic Aria on purple ocean is that the same person ?

anything