Author Topic: Bitwine - Psychic Ari  (Read 35410 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Bitwine - Psychic Ari
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2019, 12:04:21 AM »
Nope lol. She’s said things very specific to my situation. Never about a dog.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2019, 12:32:33 AM »
Gives me hope :) Read with her yesterday and she made my POI out to be desperate to figure out a way to come back. I worry though if she maybe sugarcoats and just reads present emotions, but actions are another thing!

Is she good at picking up present or future prediction  as well? Also, has she ever told anyone about how poi thinks of getting a dog ( we always spoke about getting one) ?

She’s been good at both for me. And nope I never had her say that to me.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2019, 02:21:05 AM »
She has nonstop been correct for me, ever since mid January. She has accurately predicted when my boyfriend would return, sometimes down the hour, even after weeks of no contact. She said ‘I feel his energy so close to you, he’s looking at the clock, hoping you’ll reach out first’. He messaged me the next day after over a month of him ignoring me and being a dick, confirming he was doing exactly that. I’m in Australia so I don’t know how it works where you live, but she also said once ‘he’s going to want you to recharge his cellphone credit so he can make calls’ ... few hours later he asked me that. Just random little things she always gets right, she’s the only psychic I’ve seen correctly predict timing.

How long have you and your poi been out of contact?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 03:02:15 AM »
That is really impressive!! Its been 3 months since break up and over a month since last communication. When she mentioned that he is thinking of all past conversations, getting a dog and trying to figure out how to come back after being a complete jerk. Said contact should come soon - he has decided he needs to. My only worry is if she reads the current energy, maybe he was just going through an emotional day reminiscing and will snap out of it and become all logical right after.

She has nonstop been correct for me, ever since mid January. She has accurately predicted when my boyfriend would return, sometimes down the hour, even after weeks of no contact. She said ‘I feel his energy so close to you, he’s looking at the clock, hoping you’ll reach out first’. He messaged me the next day after over a month of him ignoring me and being a dick, confirming he was doing exactly that. I’m in Australia so I don’t know how it works where you live, but she also said once ‘he’s going to want you to recharge his cellphone credit so he can make calls’ ... few hours later he asked me that. Just random little things she always gets right, she’s the only psychic I’ve seen correctly predict timing.

How long have you and your poi been out of contact?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 11:47:10 AM »
Recently had a reading with her. It was not positive overall. Unlike all other readers who had predicted reconciliation for us, she did not see anything. Although this is closer to reality (I cannot really imagine any reconnection), I just felt so sad :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2019, 12:47:40 PM »
Recently had a reading with her. It was not positive overall. Unlike all other readers who had predicted reconciliation for us, she did not see anything. Although this is closer to reality (I cannot really imagine any reconnection), I just felt so sad :(

I feel sad for you. Although I love her, I do know a few people that she didn’t work for. I’m hoping so badly it’s the case for you. Who else have you spoken to? I’ve spoken to maybe every psychic there is lol, or atleast close to it. Maybe in your case, she’s wrong?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 01:03:35 PM »

I feel sad for you. Although I love her, I do know a few people that she didn’t work for. I’m hoping so badly it’s the case for you. Who else have you spoken to? I’ve spoken to maybe every psychic there is lol, or atleast close to it. Maybe in your case, she’s wrong?

I just replied your post in Zadalia thread, and at that time I was thinking how similar is our stories and Ari might be wrong in my case as Zadalia was for you :)
I spoke with many too but feel so disappointed now. I think I wasted all my money and energy and nothing came out of it.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »
My boyfriend and I aren’t currently talking again, so although he came back, he didn’t stay. I feel the same way about wasting all my time and energy xx
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:43:19 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2019, 10:11:35 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
Any updates?

Nope. My boyfriend still hasn’t come back or made contact. But she really is very good, so perhaps just delayed.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2019, 12:17:39 AM »
Any updates?

Nope. My boyfriend still hasn’t come back or made contact. But she really is very good, so perhaps just delayed.

Yeah she’s been telling me for a couple of weeks now that my ex wants to contact and will do any moment... but still nothing 😓 specifically this month, I guess still few days left but I’m losing hope 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2019, 12:26:05 AM »
She had made predictions for me that hasn't happened either. 🤔

Offline marciamia

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2019, 12:44:19 AM »
She had made predictions for me that hasn't happened either. 🤔

Yep... I’m still waiting for what she told me was gonna happen before the end of February happen... and here we are going into May 🙄

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2019, 05:44:53 AM »
She worked so well for me before 😔 I am hoping it’s just a delay

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2019, 07:55:17 PM »
It sucks that your predictions haven't manifested but it gives me a slight relief that it wasn't only mine.  I was wondering why isn't these highly thought of readers not panning out for me. 😞  feel a bit better that it wasn't only me.  Really stinks though.

anything