Author Topic: Bitwine - Psychic Ari  (Read 35409 times)

Offline Serendipity

Bitwine - Psychic Ari
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:48:39 PM »
Hey all! I think Ari has been talked about enough times to start a new thread; her contact prediction happened today, SO got in touch with me after a bit of downtime, we talked things out a bit like she said, she also saw he would miss me and he told me that today :)

I've read with her a few times in the last couple of months:
-she could really pick up the person's thoughts, intentions, and feelings and even a fighting pattern we have
-said we would see each other by end of Feb/March and it happened earlier
-got contact predictions right more than 3 times now for me
-said my exam would go well, better than I thought and it was true
-she has more predictions further down the line so we'll see!

There was a time when her contact prediction didn't come through, but yeah, I think she's doing pretty good in my books haha. No matter what happens, having faith, and keeping that shift towards self I noticed has helped move things forward in my situation. It is so hard! That struggle is real, like my mind just wants to fixate on the problem, but I think in time, I've gotten better at doing something that makes me happy whenever I "go" there.

Also, thanks @ladya for recommending her :) (and others? sorry if I missed you)

Offline Mon

Re: Bitwine - Psychic Ari
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 05:03:02 PM »
That’s so great she’s working for you!! I can never catch her on and not busy .....

ladya

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:07:13 PM »
That’s so great she’s working for you!! I can never catch her on and not busy .....

Email her and let her know.

Offline Mon

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »

Thank you... is that done through the messaging center? I can’t seem to message her either, I get an error

ladya

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 09:17:43 PM »

Thank you... is that done through the messaging center? I can’t seem to message her either, I get an error

go on her page and itll say send a message and do it through there. she's very responsive to email.

Offline Mon

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 09:19:53 PM »
Thanks Ladya<3

go on her page and itll say send a message and do it through there. she's very responsive to email.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 11:42:30 AM »
Highly disappointed with Ari :(
I connected with her recently because of all of her good reviews. She immediately told me that she couldn’t connect and to try another day. She was nice about it and I understand that that can happen sometimes. I saw her available the next day and when I connected with her and hoped that she could try to read for me she immediately disconnected and blocked me. No idea why. I’m seriously disappointed that she would treat a potential new client in this way. Awful.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 11:46:23 AM »
I am so sorry that happened to you.  On the other hand her prediction has not happened yet for me so i am slightly disappointed too. Then again i am hoping her timing is just off.

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 03:24:10 PM »
Ari was partially correct for me last year. Herl contact prediction never happened. I tried her again recently and she couldn't even pick up that the guy and I have not been together for two months already.

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 03:03:35 PM »
I finally got to read with her! I liked her style.  Not sure on accuracy just yet, my predictions are for May.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 03:50:42 PM »
Yes her prediction of contact came and went for me too.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 09:35:44 PM »
I felt like she was good on nailing emotions, but her contact prediction did not come true for me.

Offline boostrose

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2019, 06:06:30 AM »
her contact time always comes true for me. Over 75 percent of the time. Shes good with timeframes for me :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 04:10:25 AM »
Read with her recently and I must say 100 % right on picking up personality. She is definitely a remote viewer, she saw me doing certain things which she misinterpreted but I knew exactly what she was seeing. She maybe right on the outcome too but only time will tell. Like an empath, I think she made her prediction based on the current feelings. Definitely gifted.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2019, 04:26:55 AM »
She was right for me 3 times with contact predictions.

anything