Author Topic: Little Walela  (Read 4438 times)

Offline friendlyface

Little Walela
« on: March 10, 2019, 12:58:32 PM »
Has anyone read with Little Walela on Kasamba? Experiences please? Yay or nay? :)

Offline bstalling

Re: Little Walela
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 01:00:47 AM »
Used her years back. She has a gift, but is way too chatty and vague at times. However, she did describe a scenario that happened with a partner of mine a couple of years later. It wasnt an outcome prediction though.

Offline Leoannasun

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 02:15:53 AM »
I have read with her on and off for a number of years.

She has predicted everything from job changes, promotions, relocations and relationships. Often with a startling level of detail. She even described a job I would apply to once and told me there would be an exam involved and training. This was way before I applied or had even learned about the opportunity and she did not even know what industry I worked in. Then it happened, she was right, I had to take an exam and undergo training. I had no idea what she was talking about until it happened. This is just one example. She also said this opportunity would come through a female and that it would happen "out of the blue." This was also true. A female family friend called me unexpectedly and "out of the blue" and told me about the job.

Her predictions are really accurate but her timeframes are not. Many of her predictions have happened but some of them took years before they came to pass. Like most readers, predictions often appear closer in time to them, than they actually are. I've had other major predictions (from various psychics, not on Kasamba) take 10 years or longer to materialize. Remember there is NO TIME in the spirit world. They don't see time the way we do. So timeframes are very difficult to pin point. But she is a legit psychic, just take her timeframes with a grain of salt.  :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 08:45:26 AM by Leoannasun »

Offline mayflower

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 08:03:31 PM »
I asked her about career. She is kind so she avoid telling me that i won’t get that job but instead of telling that directly she told me that if they not response you, your angel tried to protect you from something nor being good for me. Yes, they did so they suddenly cancelled my interview.  And she told me that my poi will have career opportunity. Ar first, i did not.believe as he is unemployed for 1 year but what i heard from him latest he just got job proposal from 3 places !! I am so happy with him.  So overall, i think she has gift and it is rare.