Author Topic: bitwine- Janet Jade Thompson  (Read 8387 times)

Offline mayflower

Re: bitwine- Janet Jade Thompson
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 07:16:51 PM »
I think she has a gift, but I'm wondering if she's one of those give negative news to most type readers.  Seems she is always leaning negative.
She said my current poi was not my soulmate and i will find new person.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 10:32:33 PM »
I think she has a gift, but I'm wondering if she's one of those give negative news to most type readers.  Seems she is always leaning negative.
She said my current poi was not my soulmate and i will find new person.

@mayflower look for the bitwine thread so that other users will see your post. 😊

pfizer

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2021, 06:33:33 AM »
she like to sound very confident and very accurate but she was NOT lol
she was very wrong hehe
i had 2 readings with her; one was in 2016, first about business she said it will be successful if you focus at one area but she didnt tell what area; i was thinking this statement was so rubbish hehe
then i asked about the poi by that time she said we will commit end of 2017; but i dumped him before that lol
2nd reading was wrong too i went to her because i forgot i talked to her before, she didnt let me down; she was still wrong  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i had a reading with her last night, and it was very contradictory to the one a few months ago.  A few months ago she said my relationship was solid, all was good and we were heading in the right direction.  She said he would heal his health and he loved me and we were soulmates and what not, she saw only happiness ahead with it leading to marriage.    I called her last night asking for an update and she said "things are still on track, nothing much has changed since our last reading, everything is still showing, I just sense a small amount of distance right now which will pass".  So I told her we had a major argument and that he said maybe i would be happier without him and maybe we were not compatible etc and i was worried we would break up.. and this is where the reading turned.  She said

"take him at his word, and the reason he didn't actually break up with you is because he'll leave that to you and not feel guilt about it"  I asked if he wanted to break up and she said "deep down yes, he just doesn't want to deal with the fallout, block him everywhere so he cannot contact you, remove him from your life" when i said I lived with him she said "oh yes I mean block him from speaking to you - ignore him" and I was like wtf?  She said he would not try and fix things and that things were only going to get worse  "I feel he will continue to distance himself now...until you decide you're done....so many men these days do it that way so they don't have to deal with the blowback, he'll talk about moving out next, or how ever that's going to be"  well I can tell you within an hour he came to me and apologised, we sorted everyting out and he apologised for speaking when having had a drink and over reacting, he said not to look at houses as "that is never going to happen -- me moving out --, we love each other too much"

So to me she is wrong for the simple reason at first she was validating her past happy happy reading, still seeing marriage solid connection and everything awesome, the moment i told her we had the argument and were on a break up point, she turned like zombies in the walking dead.

anything