Author Topic: Anyone ever try Miss Mau?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Lnoelle128

Anyone ever try Miss Mau?
« on: May 19, 2021, 05:53:59 AM »
I don't even remember how I came across her but she's on Etsy, ZodiacPsychics, and Bitwine. I actually think I came across her page because Leeloo Esotericcorner follows her on Etsy so I clicked on her page. Any experiences with her?

Offline mignnone

Re: Anyone ever try Miss Mau?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:01:17 PM »
I read with her a few times but can’t speak for predictions as they haven’t come to pass yet. How do you find her on Etsy?

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 01:41:20 AM »
I found her etsy page by googling her name https://www.etsy.com/shop/MissMauCraft?ref=profile_header . She only has 6 sales so I messaged her to make sure her page is active. She said she is. I think she works mainly on like Zodiac Psychics.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 03:28:17 AM »
Thanks! Yeah. She’s never on Bitwine but that is where I read with her twice. I’ve never heard of the zodiac site.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 02:12:18 AM »
I think I'm gonna do the 3 events for $19 on her Etsy and see how it is. I can live with a $19 reading lol.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 10:16:41 PM »
She sent me my reading the other day. She made a lot of different predictions along with some specific timing and dates so I'll have to update this thread once those dates come to pass. I enjoyed the reading and think she wrote a good amount for the price.