Author Topic: bitwine- Janet Jade Thompson  (Read 8191 times)

Offline sawthelight

bitwine- Janet Jade Thompson
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:18:41 PM »
Any reviews on her?  I reread an old transcript with her and she was right about first guy. I’m curious what other’s experiences might be

Offline naturegirl

Re: bitwine- Janet Jade Thompson
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
I initially really liked her, but then she had a couple pretty big misses for me so I stopped using her. She's sincere I think, but didn't work for me with outcomes.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 12:08:49 AM »
I read with her in 2017 and she was very nice but there was no solid predictions for me.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 12:32:04 AM »
I have to say she's been right for me both the times I read with her but the readings were very bleak for me somehow. I've had readings where despite negative outcomes I've felt a little uplifted but not with her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »
I think she has a gift, but I'm wondering if she's one of those give negative news to most type readers.  Seems she is always leaning negative.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 10:13:49 PM »
Yes in my reading she had said i would know when to move on.  I was like what kind of prediction is that. 🤔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 06:37:12 PM »
Just wanted to update, I tried her again recently about someone new I was interested in..and she saw good potential..well I found out today he's kind of a jerk, so yea, she was wrong.  LOL

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 06:55:06 PM »
Just wanted to update, I tried her again recently about someone new I was interested in..and she saw good potential..well I found out today he's kind of a jerk, so yea, she was wrong.  LOL

😂😂😂

I just can't.  Thanks for the heads up.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 06:58:18 PM »

😂😂😂

I just can't.  Thanks for the heads up.

yep! LMAO...maybe when she's negative, it means it's a positive situation, and if she's positive, it's negative?  maybe she guesses?  who knows.   ;D ;D

Offline happyk

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »
She's given me negative readings that have been correct but she seems like one of those who always give negative readings. Idk if it's I'm miserable b*tch so you should be miserable too type of thing or she interprets things negatively.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 07:31:57 PM »
She's given me negative readings that have been correct but she seems like one of those who always give negative readings. Idk if it's I'm miserable b*tch so you should be miserable too type of thing or she interprets things negatively.

I agree that she comes off miserable, which is why I was surprised she saw good potential with this new person.  But after what I overheard him saying today, there's NO potential lol.

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 07:46:47 PM »

I agree that she comes off miserable, which is why I was surprised she saw good potential with this new person.  But after what I overheard him saying today, there's NO potential lol.

I could name a few more who exist just to make others miserable.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 08:20:45 PM »
I just saw this and it was tooo funny.

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »
I just saw this and it was tooo funny.
My anger usually diffuses as humor 😄

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 04:59:46 AM »

'She also said something strange like.... well you knew he wouldn't be able to reciprocate when you first started having feelings for him' - Uh no... Had I know I would never have taken this path lol

Girl you smart. I would know it's not going anywhere and I'd still jump in (you know where lol) head first lol. No pun intended.