Author Topic: Who was Wrong and Who was right?  (Read 2924 times)

WinterElf

Who was Wrong and Who was right?
« on: March 09, 2019, 07:30:50 PM »
First of all, I think that getting multiple readings will screw up the outcome.  Also,  getting multiple readings from the same person, will screw things up. 
The ones who were originally right were wrong the second time around and these people were extremely right in past predictions. 
My tarot cards were 99 percent right for relationships but if i asked them the second time around the same question, i would 60 percent get a different answer.  But in some cases, they were so damn stubborn lol that i got the same cards multiple times in one sitting for the same question.  Actually, My cards were 302402349230 times more accurate than the psychics I called.  I threw them away in frustration last month because i didnt believe them but they were right all along. However, it was not healthy for me to keep checking in on the future like that.

The really good ones like Queen of Cups, Jessica spirit, Spiritminded stuck to their guns and said they see a positive outcome and did not change even when i called them 3 times lol They had predicted in the past how a relationship would end and why etc and I got upset and didnt call back for a while but came back when their predictions did manifest.

Julie Phoenix Rising and Marceejay ... I could not stand Marceejay for a while because she switched up the reading on me but her first reading was accurate and she was extremely accurate on timelines and motivations.  She told me that my previous POI ex would move down here and i thought she was not correct Lo and behold, the previous POI estranged wife did move down here and in the time frame she said she would.  Julie Phoenix Rising has been 99 percent correct on how a relationship would start and end , why he walked away, if i would see him again, if he is invested etc.  But if you ask these women twice or more about the same outcome, they might change ...

No great psychic / empath is 100 percent so you should not put all your eggs in a basket with them.

I dont want to focus on the ones who were not right... but just stay clear of the doom and gloom ones and find one person you feel you connect with and dont go to a lot of people that could fuel a binge.  However things only progressed when I took matters into my own hands. 

After a while, I could not stand calling strangers about my own life anymore.  I began to think positive, practice self love, and ask the current POI what was going on. I was so scared and nervous when I sent him a text message after a month of silence.  Turns out, he was wondering why i had stopped talking to him as well and he said that he missed me ... he was afraid i didnt want him anymore because of his recent financial upheaval, and was really down because of events.  And here I was afraid that he didnt want me anymore because of some 3rd person. It looked like our insecurities and confusion delayed things.

If I had continued on my psychic binge and self loathing, i would have lost a chance with him.  I think it is better to take actions into your own hands because they cant do it for you.  Imagine how I felt when some top readers said he wasn't thinking about me or there was another woman.  I paid them good money too. He was thinking of me all that time. 

Now , I want to keep things a mystery and move on with my life.  Nothing is guaranteed. 

Offline Gemini38

Re: Who was Wrong and Who was right?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 11:29:48 PM »
Congratulations to you for taking a stand and stop depending on psychics.