Author Topic: Craig  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Mario

Craig
« on: March 09, 2019, 06:36:05 PM »
any experiences to share about this reader? his reviews are mostly all positive saying his prediction came to pass and the negative ones are mostly that he is slow on chat.

i spoke to him today and i can confirm that he is way to slow on chat, so i had to ask specific questions to get specific answers because of that.

was he accurate for you? anything came to pass?

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Re: Craig
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:05 AM »
We talked on the phone. Timeline passed and nothing happened. I'm sorry :(

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 03:13:10 AM »
We talked on the phone. Timeline passed and nothing happened. I'm sorry :(

Who has been nailing stuff for you? It seems like Tivon and sonatana have been correct for you by your reviews, am I correct?

Predictions and current situations? Emotions also?

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 06:05:32 AM »
Sorry for the late response--was organizing my notes for this post. I will list some names below of people I would call again because they have correctly predicted contact either on the phone or in person and/or "progress" on this guy I like AS OF TODAY. These are also the readers who are mostly correct on the current situation and emotions. This list does not contain people who have made a prediction that are months out because I do not want to recommend those people just yet, but I do call still call them for updates or specific questions. And just a disclaimer, the major prediction has not happened yet, but I will update. I will star the ones I check in with regularly:

Anja
Annette
Arthur*
Caitlin
Dona
Elena
Ivy
Jimmy*
Renee Marie
Robbin
Roxanne
Serenity*
Sonata
Susannah*
Therese
Tivon
Tomas
Vlad
Zoey

I also go about readings a bit differently. I know it is important to talk to readers who describe emotions and I check in with Janax, Leena and Eliza regularly for that, but I just listen on the surface and learn new perspectives because 1) I can not validate he is actually feeling that way and 2) though it might bring some clarity in terms of what he is feeling and make me feel "better", I don't really care unless he ACTS upon his feelings. That is why the list above is so important to me because actions speak louder than words, and those are actions they predicted.

I go to Rheda for random, very specific questions/situations because she seems to be good at those.

Holly also got a contact prediction for me, but she also thinks the guy and I will not be together, whereas those above do/thinks there is potential. I will provide the list of people who have predicted that we will not end up together if we do not end up together.

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 01:42:21 PM »
Sorry for the late response--was organizing my notes for this post. I will list some names below of people I would call again because they have correctly predicted contact either on the phone or in person and/or "progress" on this guy I like AS OF TODAY. These are also the readers who are mostly correct on the current situation and emotions. This list does not contain people who have made a prediction that are months out because I do not want to recommend those people just yet, but I do call still call them for updates or specific questions. And just a disclaimer, the major prediction has not happened yet, but I will update. I will star the ones I check in with regularly:

Anja
Annette
Arthur*
Caitlin
Dona
Elena
Ivy
Jimmy*
Renee Marie
Robbin
Roxanne
Serenity*
Sonata
Susannah*
Therese
Tivon
Tomas
Vlad
Zoey

I also go about readings a bit differently. I know it is important to talk to readers who describe emotions and I check in with Janax, Leena and Eliza regularly for that, but I just listen on the surface and learn new perspectives because 1) I can not validate he is actually feeling that way and 2) though it might bring some clarity in terms of what he is feeling and make me feel "better", I don't really care unless he ACTS upon his feelings. That is why the list above is so important to me because actions speak louder than words, and those are actions they predicted.

I go to Rheda for random, very specific questions/situations because she seems to be good at those.

Holly also got a contact prediction for me, but she also thinks the guy and I will not be together, whereas those above do/thinks there is potential. I will provide the list of people who have predicted that we will not end up together if we do not end up together.

That u so much for providing this list. I spoke to Tivon, Roxanne, Arthur and serenity from that list.

Nothing that Roxanne and Arthur told me happened in the last year, in fact it was the opposite

I spoke to serenity recently & I liked her, however her contact prediction never happened but picked up on emotions that felt spot on but that’s about it. She is an empathetic but like u said, emotions mean nothing if there is no action.

Ricin was impressive but from past experience with false hopes, I doubt anything will come to pass knowing my luck.

There was a recent post here also about sonanata who i spoke to for the first time also on chat, she is hard to get a hold off but omg she was good!! She didn’t even care to read what I was asking or typing and kept picking up random stuff and telling me random stuff. She blew me away.... but her prediction is months off... so who knows

anything