Author Topic: Spiritual Protection!  (Read 1153 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Spiritual Protection!
« on: March 09, 2019, 10:12:32 AM »
I was curious why I was not connecting with all the readers people deemed good? I’ve been reading for years and don’t dwell on predictions, most of the time i’m Satisfied with a reader nailing past and present; but lately, I noticed most readers can’t even give me anything and I feel thankful for this, this simply means I ‘m being strongly protected from the evil eye. For the past  5 years, i’v Joined a spiritual welfare where we pray constantly everyday, and I asked God to take away the cravings for reading; instead, what happened is that , readers can’t read me and I get in a piss because of all the money I spend. After my last reading with Mattie, I lost the edge for wanting reading. I mean it was that bad, I don’t know how to rate her, she was not even  average, not even below average, I will honestly say she scored an F, is the any grade worst than F? If so that’s where she falls.But I am thankful this happened because I no longer want to read with these readers anymore. There was one other that was fairly decent but she’s been rude a few times and I have decided not to go back to her again. I still have one reader left that I love , love , love! I’m probably in love with her but she’s not an everyday kinda reader, I’m not sure I can partways with her anytime soon. Yes she’s who you’re thinking. On this note , I rest my case.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Spiritual Protection!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 01:49:40 PM »
This is an interesting view...that psychics can't connect if you are spiritually protected. That implies that psychic connections are bad or an attack on your energy, spirit. I struggle with this idea, as I don't know exactly whether it is true or not.

I know when I get a lot of psychic readings, I think it's harder for them to connect and they are not telling me a whole lot of information.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 03:28:24 PM »
I’m not saying all psychic are bad but sometimes God has plans for you that he does not want your enemies to see, if a psychic can see into your future, so can your enemy so by blocking it, he blockes the enemy from destroying your plans. It’s like winning victory unexpectedly. It’s like a hedge being put around you.

This is an interesting view...that psychics can't connect if you are spiritually protected. That implies that psychic connections are bad or an attack on your energy, spirit. I struggle with this idea, as I don't know exactly whether it is true or not.

I know when I get a lot of psychic readings, I think it's harder for them to connect and they are not telling me a whole lot of information.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 06:21:11 PM »
We focus on forgiveness of sins, breaking curses, blinding monitoring eyes, prayer for our spiritual and physical eyes to be opened, favor from God,  breaking bad dreams that will have adverse effect on us, destroying and plot against us. I started praying with them a little over 5 years ago and my life changed completely, I was struggling with work mostly at the time, with this period, I got a stable job, bought a home and now even moved into a better job, been promoted once and 2nd promotion is in the works, should happen before the end of the month, but we are praying in the name of  Jesus.

I’ve been thinking about spiritual protection lately... and on a side note, I think it’s worth mentioning honor your ancestors that’s have passed, that this will give you spiritual protection against ones enemies... but I bet also could help the addiction part. Have you heard of this? ... it kinda makes sense (at least in my spirituals  sense of what I believe)
Out of curious what does your spiritual group prayer focus on?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:29:00 PM by tellmewhy »

anything