Author Topic: Ricky & Moira  (Read 6531 times)

Offline sharon

Ricky & Moira
« on: March 08, 2019, 05:17:33 PM »
Who has spoken to both readers and can share with me your experience? They both have good reviews and both are very expensive.

Who is better with future prediction?
Thank you.

Offline nancy

Re: Ricky & Moira
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 05:34:44 PM »
Who has spoken to both readers and can share with me your experience? They both have good reviews and both are very expensive.

Thank you.

I read with Moira 2 times and Ricky few time 2 years ago, I can tell you that either of them can predict the future. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 05:35:07 PM »
Spoke to Moira years and years ago regarding work and she was wrong, at the time she was the hot cake, I have never spoken to Ricky.

Thank you.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 05:38:40 PM »
Moira got a contact prediction right for me.

For me, Ricky is more "sure" about future predictions where as Moira talked potential.

Offline sharon

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 05:50:01 PM »
Moira got a contact prediction right for me.

For me, Ricky is more "sure" about future predictions where as Moira talked potential.

Thank you guys for all the answers and gwdwantstotalk was Ricky correct with any prediction? Being sure sounds great but at the end what counts is the right prediction.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 09:11:15 PM »
His prediction is months out, but I'll be back to update!

Offline sharon

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 11:50:44 AM »
His prediction is months out, but I'll be back to update!

Thank you! I hope all the good predictions happen for you  :)

josh34

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 01:37:29 PM »
Made it to season 2. Can't really get into the show.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 02:29:14 PM »
No go on both of them for me.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »
I spoke with Ricky once like maybe 8 years ago.  He gave me a prediction for contact and I remember he was correct.  I did receive contact in that exact amount of days.  I wasnt really wow'd  by anything else to be honest.

I used to speak to Moira regularly like maybe 14 years ago before she was super popular and expensive.  She most definitely does have psychic abilities that is for sure.  She picked up a lot of things and at times it was like she could read my mind however she was also incorrect many times and not good with timing at all.  I will say that she did accurately predict that I was being stalked by someone which, at the time she said it, I had absolutely no idea it was happening and it even made me a bit paranoid thinking someone was looking in my windows or stalking my house etc.  Turns out, I was being cyber stalked by an ex boyfriend.  I had no idea at the time she said it and didnt find out until like 3 months later but she picked up on it which was pretty freaky.

I never really call her any more.  She wasnt consistently accurate enough for me and now that she is so expensive and popular, I have other psychics I like better who are just cheaper and easier to get in touch with and that I like better.

Offline Lutley74

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
Who is cheaper? Better? Please share.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 09:40:24 PM »
I think they cost the same, if I’m not mistaken. Moira knew my daughter’s name and said my POI would most likely come back around at the end of March. She also knew I did something that made him feel I had moved on. Unfortunately, we have still not spoken.

Ricky knew when things ended between us on his own, and threw out May 19 for communication, then June/July for reconnection. I’m not going to count him incorrect just yet because it’s only a week later right now, but as I said, so far the contact has not happened.

I do think Ricky’s assessment was less rosy and probably more accurate. Moira said there’s an empathic connection and that does not go away, so no need to worry, but I’m a little leery of that. Both definitely threw a couple things out that proved they were gifted!

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 03:19:09 PM »
Ricky was wrong. The person in question has married someone else. No one really can predict the future.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2020, 01:09:59 AM »
Ricky is funny but too expensive...
Moira really kind and learned a lot about astrology but not really psychic reading..
Like her.
Mj

anything