Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 32998 times)

Offline Emshea

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2019, 07:11:07 PM »
She did tell me that when I heard the name Joe I would know my ex had spilt with oh girl. Actually him and I was talking about an ex worker named joe (I didn't think a thing about it) then a few mins later he said you know me and arent together anymore. However it didn't last they were back together in a week. But technically she was correct.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2019, 04:38:54 AM »
She did tell me that when I heard the name Joe I would know my ex had spilt with oh girl. Actually him and I was talking about an ex worker named joe (I didn't think a thing about it) then a few mins later he said you know me and arent together anymore. However it didn't last they were back together in a week. But technically she was correct.

Cool!

Offline laoch

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »
Is she worth trying out?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2019, 11:55:01 PM »
What I'll say about Shelly is, I really appreciate her as a person. With my own personal experience talking with her since 2014, she's been amazing and many predictions have passed after getting markers. However, there were some major predictions that did not pass even though I got the markers. Some of the markers I didn't get until a year later, and that major prediction did not pass.

She got me when she named a person by name that was coming into my life back in 2014 who became my next nightmare of a 6 year situationship. I'm not even going to call it a relationship because it really never was. I'm still trying to recover.

She has been wrong on some things and my own intuition was actually right. I think with psychics, you have to go with what actually resonates with you. For example, if a psychic says one thing but then you get a sick feeling in your stomach or something, then that psychic is wrong and what you feel is correct. It's really important to pay attention to your own physical sensations when getting a reading.  If that psychic says something and you don't get that off or sick feeling, and it resonates with your own intuition, then it's highly probable that they will be correct.

That's just what I've learned throughout my years of talking to them. And we have to remember that not all psychics connect really strongly with everyone. It's sort of like medications. Some people can take one medication and not have any side effects, whereas another person takes the same one and damn near dies.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2019, 12:33:12 AM »
I completely agree with you here regarding trusting your gut feeling and intuition. Sometimes I get that awful feeling in my stomach when I know what the psychic is saying isnt resonating. This isnt her thread, but the only psychic ive read with where everything they said resonated with my gut was Yona during my only reading with her. For the entire hour, everything she picked up both good and bad, I came away with a strange feeling like I already knew it to be true. I think this gut feeling thing confirms that we all have intuition. Its just that some ppl seem to be able to tap into it/ listen to it more than others!

I completely agree with you. I have never had a reading with Yona, but you know what? I'm going to try one out because I guess she sees super far out like even years? I really like Shelly and Aries. They are my faves but I need some more longer term vision. Did Yona get it right for you and how far out did she read for you?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2019, 04:33:29 AM »
Well you hit the nail on the head regarding her far out reading. I mostly asked abt my poi and she stated that they will reach out but not before 18 months to 2 yrs. She also read far out regarding career and finances as well. One of the few near term things she predicted was an unexpected financial hit which did occur a couple months after when the IRS decided that I need to give them a little extra something for christmas, lol!

Geeze 18 months to 2 years????????????  Did the POI ever reach out or is that still to come?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2020, 09:26:33 PM »
Hi all. Just posting a marker update.

Back in June of 2018, she said the ex goes off the radar and tries to reconcile in January of 2019. That's exactly what happened. I don't know how the hell she saw so far out but, she did it again. He started talking about how he wanted to mend things blah blah. That was a major one. I've had tons of markers and things happen and then a few markers where something didn't happen.

Anyway, same month in the same reading she also gave me a marker that I would see that someone would step in something sticky or get gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe and that marker was supposed to mean that my ex realizes that he burnt all his bridges with pretty much everyone and that he was for real stuck in FL and had absolutely nothing and nobody left. I thought I'd see that marker back then because each time he'd gone to FL before, it would fail after 2 or 3 months. Well, I JUST got that marker today! A year and a half later and I KNOW it means what it was supposed to mean because I had just found out back on December 10th that he had moved in with another female and changed his phone number. It's a female he is using for a place to live and money obviously. But he was still trying to keep me around. I confronted him with it and told him I never wanted anything to do with him again in my life. After 6 long years of bullshit, I am done. That was it and the final straw for me. His mother no longer financially supports him and I don't think his cousin helps me out anymore either. So now, he's stuck with that one female that he hardly knows and everyone else that is his family and me, that has always been there for him, is now gone due to his disgusting behavior. I can't believe I finally got that marker and it came right on time and fits in with everything that is happening now.

Next up, she says he will be wanting to beg me for my help in February and is in a complete panic. She said that the woman he's with now will not put up with his bullshit and is very hot headed and controlling. She said this woman is bad enough to put a bullet in him. Yeah so, this chick has pictures of herself at the shooting range. I find it funny that Shelly said that because she's never said anything like that in the 6 years I've been talking to her about anyone else. She said that he will realize a whole bunch of things and have a ton of regrets after having that experience. Honestly, at this point, I'm just working on forgiving him (energetically) and moving on. Even him going through this situation will not change him. He will just continue to be the same way.

On a side note, Kisha's last two readings also match what Shelly said. Kisha said in a "2" (both in her Sept 28th and Dec 13th readings) that he'd pop back up, trying to convince me that he wants to change, appearing loving and warm etc, and wanting to rekindle things. She also said he'd be ignoring the person he's with right now and will be seeking freedom from his situation and also seeking new job opportunities because there are talks about work. Shelly also told me way back in August that he'd start talking about jobs in my area in the month of February.

I am NOT taking him back and I am NOT going to rekindle this time because I know it's only because he has no one else and nothing else. When I first got involved with him he had no one else and nothing else and I stepped in and helped him out for years and years, only to get cheated on, lied to, and strung along the entire time. Good riddance. Karma is a bitch only when we are. :) I will come back and update after February.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2020, 11:29:05 PM »
Psychic Shelly..
Was one of my first readers...I have been at this now for 3 years.  I was truly taken by her reading..it was a mind bender for this lass. Recommend.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2020, 02:28:07 PM »
markers happened not the predictions. found some of her predictions vague

Offline Joy

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2020, 06:21:24 AM »
First, let's be fair - her rates are very humane. I cannot say I wasted money, simply because I did not pay an outrageous fee.

I had an email reading with her today, because I read some positive comments in another thread. It was supposed to come yesterday, but it was sent today. My gut feeling is that it was done today :) It says there that if I speak about it, it will not happen or something to that matter. It was not a fairy tale reading, so I better share (maybe I should share it twice just in case  ;D ).

So the guy is younger than me and that I shared with her. I also shared with her a few other small things, but not the whole story, of course. Her reading was built mostly around the the fact that we have age difference and therefore it will not work. She said when the sex thrill subsides, we would have nothing to say to each other and I will just pull away. Then that he was intense and I wouldn't like that (you think? LOL I am southern enough, I don't mind intense at all). She also said that he had feelings, but then a couple of paragraph below she said that he only wanted sex and nothing else and he will be the one to pull away and bring someone else into his life. The reading also leaned on the couple of small things I shared. I couldn't help but notice that these would be common things to say in general.

Now, by default, I was initially put off by the fact he was younger. After a while, however, I changed my mind. The parts I didn't share were that he has actively sought to establish a connection that is friend-based in addition to the chemistry and the attraction and slowly progressing to something physical. He just seems like that type of guy. I forgot about the age difference when I realized we have a lot of things in common and our personalities are similar. We did have a hiccup, of course, and it took a while to reconnect because of certain events that happened.

She have markers, too. My markers are of the type I can see or hear pretty much right after I read the reading, and many times after that in the days, weeks, and months to come. Seeing (I guess) a hotdog would mean he is getting serous about interaction with me... Ahem... If I see a hotdog, I bet that will mean serious interaction, all right... (just saying)

Now, here I would like to say something about a marker or markers of my own. It took place before this reading. It was at the very beginning of this week. I had a rough day and I had another silent (not that long yet) period with him, but there have been things that I know are going on with his work and my work and I am not jumping to conclusions. So that day, before I went to sleep I was sooooo literally craving to have all the answers and have stellar signs - something to put my mind at ease and make my heart feel lighter (it's that feeling that would make you feel compelled to call a psychic, or two... or three ;) because the second one would contradict the first one more or less and it makes the need to know and have things clear deeper). I was too tired though, even mentally. So I just wished, intensely (!) and from the bottom of my heart, to have some kind of sign, some kind of way for me to know, a clear something that is for me only to see that he cares about me and has feelings and that he is the right guy. Strange thing happened. I dreamed about him. It's all the dream I had that night (BTW, I don't often dream about him). Then, starting on the next morning, something involving my POI started happening that was no coincidence and was that sign I asked for. Whether it is because I asked or it was just due to happen, either way, I am very grateful :)

My reading only came today, and has nothing to do with the above signs.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 06:35:11 AM by Joy »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »
Any updates on Shelly’s readings?

I read with her about a month ago and she gave me 13 days/Feb 13th/13 weeks. She felt strongly it was 13 days/Feb 13th but looks like she was wrong on that count 🤷‍♀️ I’ll update if any of her predictions come to pass.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2020, 11:32:55 PM »
Here's an update. Got a crap ton of contact markers for the ex. Contact came today. Got the markers for them for the last two weeks and the actual contact came in today. Got a bunch of other markers regarding him and his new relationship as well. I don't want to be back with my ex any longer but I do want the friendship back that we had for 3 years before we got together. I had ignored all of his contacts since December 17th of 2019. Last time he tried was January 27th. So, I responded to this one today in an effort to rebuild the friendship. I do hope everything works out with his new girlfriend. I'm happy to be rebuilding the friendship. That's pretty much it for this update for now.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2020, 08:50:45 AM »
So I’m bored out of my mind and called her last week.  I could barely understand what she said I had to record and re-listen, but I thought she was fantastic.  I don’t understand the markers she uses, but she was able to pick up the name of the person I was calling about without me saying anything, and when I told her my situation she told me “ I was in danger.”  I didn’t believe it at the time, but then started to get harassing phone calls from this person while at work.  She predicted a marker of “kids playing soccer” for contact.  I laughed because who’s gonna play soccer right now?  Well I went outside today, and my neighbors were all playing soccer.  So random.  Contact came in the next day.  Thought I would report that.  She’s actually been quite good.

Offline laoch

« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2020, 03:18:35 PM »
Does this reader have a website?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2020, 03:42:42 PM »
Think it’s simply named psychicshelly.

I’ve read with her on and off for years. She’s on a website called psychics connect.

Must say I’ve never had much joy with her tbh but I like her markers they’re fun.