Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 7187 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2019, 03:51:23 AM »
So did anyone get a prediction pass or timeline? Markers are cool and all but no validation.

I got some markers but the prediction timeframe passed. It was May, it's now October :(

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2019, 01:31:03 PM »
So did anyone get a prediction pass or timeline? Markers are cool and all but no validation.

I got some markers but the prediction timeframe passed. It was May, it's now October :(

Aww sorry to hear about that. Has there been even slight progress? Or was it a contact you were waiting for?

I see the markers but then I think I am just attracting it on a subconscious level.  Then again no way to validate. Another one out the window lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2019, 05:27:41 AM »

Aww sorry to hear about that. Has there been even slight progress? Or was it a contact you were waiting for?

I see the markers but then I think I am just attracting it on a subconscious level.  Then again no way to validate. Another one out the window lol

No progress! and yes, it's a contact I've been waiting for :(

Offline Emshea

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2019, 07:11:07 PM »
She did tell me that when I heard the name Joe I would know my ex had spilt with oh girl. Actually him and I was talking about an ex worker named joe (I didn't think a thing about it) then a few mins later he said you know me and arent together anymore. However it didn't last they were back together in a week. But technically she was correct.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2019, 04:38:54 AM »
She did tell me that when I heard the name Joe I would know my ex had spilt with oh girl. Actually him and I was talking about an ex worker named joe (I didn't think a thing about it) then a few mins later he said you know me and arent together anymore. However it didn't last they were back together in a week. But technically she was correct.

Cool!

Offline laoch

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »
Is she worth trying out?

anything