Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33560 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2019, 02:15:48 PM »
Sarah, like you, I felt like hanging up on lady p. The whole time she was subtly throwing in fishing questions, then building on my answers. There was nothing psychic abt it and ofcourse never called back. The problem, i had with shelly is that... yes the markers occurred but there is no way to validate. She said when you see the stack if boxes you will know that so and so is thinking so and so. When you see surfer, it means so and so is now realizing this or that. Ofcourse everybody will eventually see stack of boxes and something related to surfers somehow somewhere. But for me all i want is predictions of whether i will hear from poi again. Markers arent of any use to me if i see them without predicted events happening. I certainly dont see myself reading with her again. Unfortunately, like lady p, i didnt experience the rave others have had with her!

@Professor777, I think we've had identical experiences. Lady P gave me a lot of advice that bordered on game playing. Nothing psychic there. If she was really psychic, or even empathic, she should know that I'm not a game player. Shelly ,same as you, gave me markers for predictions of feelings that I have no way of validating. I wouldn't use either of them again.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2019, 01:48:40 AM »
@J_Nessa01: Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Please keep up posted if something plays out.

I saw a couple of markers right after the reading (in a few days) and then nothing. Almost 5 months passed. Her timefarme was May. And it's May :(

Just wondering if her prediction panned out for you?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2019, 03:22:34 AM »
@J_Nessa01: Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Please keep up posted if something plays out.

I saw a couple of markers right after the reading (in a few days) and then nothing. Almost 5 months passed. Her timefarme was May. And it's May :(

Hi Flora, no, nothing happened. I did not see any marker anymore and my POI did not show up in May, as Shelly had predicted.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2019, 08:15:43 AM »

Hi Flora, no, nothing happened. I did not see any marker anymore and my POI did not show up in May, as Shelly had predicted.

I’m so sorry - thanks for the update. Lots of love to you.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2019, 10:35:58 AM »
Nothing Shelly predicted happened :(

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »
This is very common with her base on reviews on spa forum, you see markers but nothing happens.

I’m so sorry - thanks for the update. Lots of love to you.

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2019, 08:49:22 AM »
she doesn't even validate to show she is real

She reals off these markers and having read with her on 3 PO's and not one came true i won't read with her again

Just for an idea of how much she says the same thing how many of you had your poi explained as the Scarlet Pimpernel?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2019, 09:31:20 AM »
she doesn't even validate to show she is real

She reals off these markers and having read with her on 3 PO's and not one came true i won't read with her again

Just for an idea of how much she says the same thing how many of you had your poi explained as the Scarlet Pimpernel?

You’re way off base with that generalization. Just read with her a couple weeks ago and no, no such marker. I have read other people’s markers and never have had the same one. Also, if you look back to my examples which I hope are still in this thread, you will see how specific mine were that happened. There is no way she could have known without some gift.

She named a specific person (without a very common name btw) and said I would see them somewhere unexpectedly and that day several hours I saw them out while I was driving somewhere far from where I usually see the person.

She said word for word what someone would say to me about cracking walnuts weeks before it happened.

That is extremely specific and not at all something that could be brought about by LOA or any such thing.

She also made two predictions that were significant related to timing of significant events that did pass. Neither of these had markers they were just things she said would happen and they did.

So the woman has a gift in my book.

That said there was also something I asked her about very specifically that the complete opposite happened so it really really threw me. And to my knowledge none of the predictions that had markers associated with them have happened as of yet.

But I cannot disregard the things that she did get right as well as a number or very specific validations she could not have known without a gift.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2019, 09:47:14 AM »
Still a fraud!!! This marker thing is a used car saleswoman tactic. Total fraud in my book. And i feel any user can come here and generalize as much as they want. Fake and a fraud in my book!

Nope no way. Don’t know who you are but believe you just want to stir the pot.

I will again and again defend my readings and experiences. They were not at all general in any way.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2019, 09:50:59 AM »
Still a fraud!!! This marker thing is a used car saleswoman tactic. Total fraud in my book. And i feel any user can come here and generalize as much as they want. Fake and a fraud in my book! “When you see a stack of boxes it means....” “when you see surfer...” are u kidding me? How abt instead “when poi contacts you in the next 2 weeks..”
fake, ripoff and fraud!!!

She may have given some people more generalized markers but again if you look back to the details I provided about mine, they were not at all general in any way. It is not general to name a specific person by name, predict I would see them unexpectedly and then that same day see that person in some totally random place while driving my car.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2019, 10:09:24 AM »
Still a fraud!!! This marker thing is a used car saleswoman tactic. Total fraud in my book. And i feel any user can come here and generalize as much as they want. Fake and a fraud in my book! “When you see a stack of boxes it means....” “when you see surfer...” are u kidding me? How abt instead “when poi contacts you in the next 2 weeks..”

She may have given some people more generalized markers but again if you look back to the details I provided about mine, they were not at all general in any way. It is not general to name a specific person by name, predict I would see them unexpectedly and then that same day see that person in some totally random place while driving my car.

The only thing that ever passed was something she didn't give a marker for. Honestly I think the whole marker thing draws you in and makes it "fun", but truth be told, I couldn't validate a single thing she predicted and I wouldn't spend more money on her again.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2019, 10:27:07 AM »

The only thing that ever passed was something she didn't give a marker for. Honestly I think the whole marker thing draws you in and makes it "fun", but truth be told, I couldn't validate a single thing she predicted and I wouldn't spend more money on her again.

Same experience that the only things that passed - two for me - were things not associated with a marker. They were pretty significant though and things that she predicted the month they would happen. But due to her being completely opposite on something I was specific about that was significant to me as well - I’m just not sure that I will read with her again or not. Think I need to let time take it’s course and see where things go. Mixed bag review from me but she gets high praise from me for the detailed markers she did predict for me and for the two predictions that happen even though they didn’t have markers.

Based on that I do not think she’s a fraud but not sure she’s good at accurately predicting the questions someone has. But honestly compare that to most readers out there and if I were to want to go to someone she would still be high on my list.

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2019, 11:03:49 AM »

I am glad you had a positive experience with her, but her description of my poi she has used for every single POI for me and my firiends for years - going back 12 years.  She is an ex police by the way - not that it is relevant.

Anyway, I kept going back because of the markers but to be honest not one prediction other than seing markers happen has happened.

So not for me, but a good pscychic validates you and where you are in your life before they try and predict she doesnt.

You go use her again and I am glad she works but i am not giving her any more money to real off rubbish to me about seeing seeing something that I would see everyday is my marker in time that this man is missing me dreadfully lol

Same experience that the only things that passed - two for me - were things not associated with a marker. They were pretty significant though and things that she predicted the month they would happen. But due to her being completely opposite on something I was specific about that was significant to me as well - I’m just not sure that I will read with her again or not. Think I need to let time take it’s course and see where things go. Mixed bag review from me but she gets high praise from me for the detailed markers she did predict for me and for the two predictions that happen even though they didn’t have markers.

Based on that I do not think she’s a fraud but not sure she’s good at accurately predicting the questions someone has. But honestly compare that to most readers out there and if I were to want to go to someone she would still be high on my list.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2019, 05:41:47 PM »
Soni had my first reading with her today. I get the marker parts now. However the weird part for me is her and mattie said the same name. Also both made another reference the same.  She told me a another name and mattie referred to that persons occupation.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2019, 06:14:30 PM »
Updates?