Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33569 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »
Ok thanks ! I’m hoping this is it , I mean they’re common names . Let’s say “Dave and John” for example .

Dave would come up and then I’d be looking for John. I’d find him somewhere on something I’m reading but it felt kinda forced. Happened a few times. Gave up...

Then today. Boom, one after the other on a dating App. Haha well see , my reading was in December

My guess is if you look for them, it doesn't count. Lol! Mine aren't that common, but I try to let them appear naturally. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 11:03:04 PM »
Anybody had any prediction from Shelly come to pass? Not markers but predictions. Her markers are so generic that after reading this forum I've gotten markers for all you guys too 🙄

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 11:31:17 PM »
Anybody had any prediction from Shelly come to pass? Not markers but predictions. Her markers are so generic that after reading this forum I've gotten markers for all you guys too 🙄

Nope not a thing

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 12:26:49 AM »
I think I mentioned this earlier, but the only verifiable prediction that passed was one that didn't have a marker. It was also something I didn't care about.

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 12:40:44 AM »
I was hoping someone had something manifested but f*ck.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 02:48:22 AM »

Let's put it this way, if my POI and I were to reconnect tomorrow, reconcile next week, and run off into the sunset next month, I would still have one hell of a time giving this woman any credit for it. I mean seriously, my marker could be a brown shoe and the prediction could be "he's thinking more about you". I've seen thousands of brown shoes and he could be thinking about me daily. Doesn't mean a damn thing if there's no proof. It's a common marker and a vague, unverifiable prediction. Now if the marker was a pink elephant with zebra stripes and he will propose to you...and there's a damn ring on my finger next week...well, then maybe she on to something. LOL

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 03:39:38 AM »

Let's put it this way, if my POI and I were to reconnect tomorrow, reconcile next week, and run off into the sunset next month, I would still have one hell of a time giving this woman any credit for it. I mean seriously, my marker could be a brown shoe and the prediction could be "he's thinking more about you". I've seen thousands of brown shoes and he could be thinking about me daily. Doesn't mean a damn thing if there's no proof. It's a common marker and a vague, unverifiable prediction. Now if the marker was a pink elephant with zebra stripes and he will propose to you...and there's a damn ring on my finger next week...well, then maybe she on to something. LOL

Everyone's only negative readings have come true for me, it is annoying as f*ck. I have noticed there are two types of "psychics" one who gives everyone a positive outcome (more common type) and boom when that happens, he/she told you so! Can't hold timing against them because time is fluid.Sure! Another is a negative outcome reader (less common), negative Nancy who gives negative readings who are most of the times correct because our POIs moved on because they didn't want us anymore but hey they were correct about contact not happening. Another honorable mention type would be the one who labels everything as a result of freewill and for you holding too tight to the timeframe affecting the outcome. I guess Shelly is the last one.

I agree Fidget, if anything happens, it's not because she saw it but because that's what was supposed to happen. I don't know why I am wasting the money I don't have on these people even after knowing what the f*ck is going on. Shame on me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2019, 07:51:44 PM »
I’m just gonna chime in here and say since I heard Those markers it got the ball rolling on my POI .

I mean , it could just be a coincidence but after 7 weeks of nothing it was a good start lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 02:46:39 AM »
I HAVE HAD A FEW OF HER markers come through but not one prediction has happened. She said he will start paying more attention to you after he gets a haircut he got one last week nope nothing. :-)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 03:40:05 AM »
In all fairness ...

1) haircuts happen regularly so may be another one .. ( also what a random marker lol)
2) after a marker happens people say upto 6 weeks for stuff to happen.

In my case , both times ( I’ve now heard these names in succession twice ) it has happened in two days.

Everyone’s energy is different .

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2019, 03:56:58 AM »
Mine come in always within a few days of the markers too

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »
I HAVE HAD A FEW OF HER markers come through but not one prediction has happened. She said he will start paying more attention to you after he gets a haircut he got one last week nope nothing. :-)

Lmao...how random. So I guess Shelly gets credit if he ever pays more attention, because from this point forward it will technically be after a haircut, right?

Offline njlady

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2019, 10:29:10 PM »
Is there a reason why this thread keeps getting deleted?

Again?!?! Weird! Why?!? I agree. Not understanding.

Yup. I'm just wondering if I missed something. I have pending predictions, so I would like to keep the thread going if possible.

I think it may be because of single users posting with multiple logins.  Those threads have been getting deleted.

Offline happyk

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 11:37:35 PM »
I've had a psychic tell me to get a haircut and you'll see changes. I did abd my POI had to leave the country LOL. I trusted her actually and read with her a few times but she was wrong all the while. I'm not even  gonna mention her name here.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2019, 04:40:59 PM »
Is there a reason why this thread keeps getting deleted?

Again?!?! Weird! Why?!? I agree. Not understanding.

Yup. I'm just wondering if I missed something. I have pending predictions, so I would like to keep the thread going if possible.

I think it may be because of single users posting with multiple logins.  Those threads have been getting deleted.
or because the reader requested that the thread be removed.

anything