Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33564 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »
Does this reader have a website?

https://www.psychicshelly.com

Offline Joy

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2020, 12:13:41 AM »
Ok, so I have to update that she was kind of right (at least partially). Hands down. Markers and all. The only problem is, all this stuff she said was NOT MY POI. It was all about another guy I never asked or care about to have anything romantic with [sigh]. As I am standing here and now, I can confirm some of the things she said about him and what he did and the last marker, which was a sighting of moose = he is looking to find someone else "to bring into his life" just happened this past week. And thank God because it irks me to even think of this guy as a potential interest. I do understand now why Shelly kept pounding on the age difference.

My POI and I do have age difference, but it is not as big as with this guy. Both this guy and the POI are guys I know from work. Maybe this is why things got mixed up. This younger guy I would never consider even remotely. He is the exact opposite of my POI - he has a bad temper issue going on and yes, he is intense in the most unpleasant way, he can also be verbally abusive if he gets ticked off even with colleagues.

I had no idea this guy had any romantic interest in me. So now I know and last week, in the middle of a show I was watching, there was this whole story about a moose in Norway, sightings and all, right after the show ended, I talked to a friend who is also a colleague and she told me this very young guy had started cruising the internet for a date after I sent him to hell. And I sent him to hell, because he had started calling me almost every day without any work-related questions. I told him I had things to do. He started calling every day and I stopped picking up the phone. I listened to my voicemail messages and he was literally throwing a hissy fit like he owns me. I was stunned. So I called him, I told him this was extremely odd and that I am not interested in conversing or whatever with him. He got mean, and I hung up. And now he is looking for dates online. Good for him. I cannot tell anything about the first  markers because I was not paying any attention to this guy. The last two markers however were very spot on with the events.

I can say, yeah, she nailed it - temper, nothing in common, infantile as hell, markers and all.. However, this was the wrong guy. Wouldn't have even thought of asking about this dude or giving a penny to know. At least her rates are sweet.

This is not the first time I pay for a reading and I get a reading about someone I never asked to be read. The other two times the price was higher.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:48:46 AM by Joy »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2020, 12:36:24 AM »
So - I have an update! I’ve had some of Shelly’s markers in the past happen but never exactly got confirmation on some of the actual predictions.

Admittedly I’ve been feeling bored and vulnerable during lockdown so I booked another reading with her last week because I actually feel like she has some ability. She gave me multiple markers about contact throughout the reading (there were other predictions too besides contact). Literally the same day most of those contact markers came through (3 of them). The “predictions” with these markers were all along the lines of “he is getting ready to contact you” or “he wants to reach out and he’s trying to figure out what to say”. Then yesterday, I realized 2 more of those markers came through.

Well guess who contacted me just now after a month of not talking because I’ve been standing my ground....

So I have to give her credit for that.

Offline Esse

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2020, 04:32:24 PM »
no - markers are like signs to watch out for, e.g. the first marker she gave me was a tree stump - a couple of weeks later I walk down my road and there are two huge brand new tree stumps that I hadn't seen before, I hadn't even noticed two large trees there before!
Another marker was pancakes - now pancakes are a fairly regular thing in my house, but my daughter and her music teacher randomly made up a crazy song about pancakes in my house.  But her main prediction didn't come in.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2020, 06:05:57 PM »
Worth the read? Updates?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2020, 08:07:41 PM »
I had a reading July 2019. She predicted progression between my POI and I in September. We broke things off last September and didn’t communicate after that point (he did try to reach back out in May but I shut him down).
I never had any of the markers happen either.

She’s inexpensive imo so it wouldn’t hurt to get a read. She might just end up working for you.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2020, 01:49:14 PM »
Recommend how long would you give her? 10-20 mins?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2020, 03:00:30 PM »

I did an email read. Maybe someone else can chime in

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2020, 03:52:55 PM »
I’ve done the email reading.