Author Topic: Fiver: spiritcalling  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Fiver: spiritcalling
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 02:26:05 AM »
Nice, i should be getting mine shortly.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 04:18:29 AM »
She got a lot of details right.  Unfortunately, she saw no forward movement between POI and I so it’s the end of the line...☹️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 12:29:42 PM »
She got a lot of details right.  Unfortunately, she saw no forward movement between POI and I so it’s the end of the line...☹️

She saw things unraveling between me and my POI this year.  Now keep in mind what they see is if we stay on the current path so you can always attempt to change things.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 03:07:10 PM »
I read a couple of negative reviews hidden in one of those Etsy reader threads so hopefully for negative readings she can be off. I got a longer reading due to my impressed feeling with the first and it also seemed legitimate, saying late in the year I might spend 4 mo dating my poi. This is really in line with my personality. I joke if I last 6 months with a guy we will get married. I get annoyed fast. Sorry to say. But I still want a fighting chance with poi so here I am, she also talked about another love coming in spring which I’ve felt for a long time. We shall see if it comes true. Her yes no seemed off but only time will tell.

Offline baobei

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 07:12:23 PM »
I clicked on the link and she doesn't seem to be on fiverr anymore. Does anyone knows if she's still working or changed her name

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 01:16:26 PM »
I clicked on the link and she doesn't seem to be on fiverr anymore. Does anyone knows if she's still working or changed her name

They’re on Fiverr, but looks like they haven’t been working for over 8 months. The last reviewer said they couldn’t deliver the order and that was my experience too. The Fiverr customer rep told me they had have difficulties with this seller in the past delivering post. I wasn’t impressed by the reading either.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 02:13:45 PM »

They’re on Fiverr, but looks like they haven’t been working for over 8 months. The last reviewer said they couldn’t deliver the order and that was my experience too. The Fiverr customer rep told me they had have difficulties with this seller in the past delivering post. I wasn’t impressed by the reading either.

She don’t read on fiverr anymore idk if she posted it but I remember getting a email a year or so ago on fiverr saying she has her on site and left fiverr

Offline Redrose99

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2020, 12:54:40 AM »
Has predictions come true?

Offline Anon

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2020, 08:37:48 AM »
aliwarren
1f1f3-1f1ff.png
New Zealand
it was quite amusing. She was telling me all about a man can come to my life, however, she did not know I am also a man who is not gay. hahhaa. I just wonder how many people have got scammed and how many more will be. fiverr is full of spiritual scammers.

:-[

Offline Redrose99

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2020, 12:01:00 AM »
Thank you for responding. I appreciate it

anything