Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33509 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Psychic Shelly UK
« on: March 08, 2019, 12:02:47 AM »
Is there a reason why this thread keeps getting deleted?

Offline flora0250

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 01:33:46 AM »

Again?!?! Weird! Why?!? I agree. Not understanding.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 12:44:56 PM »

Again?!?! Weird! Why?!? I agree. Not understanding.

Yup. I'm just wondering if I missed something. I have pending predictions, so I would like to keep the thread going if possible.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 02:24:34 PM »

Agree, it’s strange! I’ve been following/lurking because I’m interested in how others readings play out. Shelley sounds like an intriguing reader and I’m curious about people’s experiences in tracking their markers, how things play out when a marker  comes to pass...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 05:27:11 PM »
Whoa, I find that very strange.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 05:54:23 PM »
I had posted on the deleted thread too but he goes again. Her markers came through not too long after the reading but they were very common. They were names Benjamin/Ben, Robert/Bob, Carole or aC sounding woman's name, someone playing pool and a kangaroo to tell me that I'm on the right path. All the markers have come and gone. Kangaroo, I only saw once one Instagram. her prediction didn't come through so I emailed her and she responded that was because I held un to time frame too tight and that's why it got pushed out whatever TF. Regardless, I'm losing my faith in this. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 06:14:56 PM »
Yes of course, because it's never due to the reader's inability.
That's definitely tiring AF.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »
Yea, mentally and financially. With the money that I spent on them that I didn't even have, I'm sure I could've gotten a degree in psychology and talked myself out of this. Sigh. Smh.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 07:01:10 PM »
I'm just waiting to see if any marker, for anyone, actually leads to a prediction happening. Funny, the only thing that has passed for me was the prediction that didn't have a marker. 🤷‍♀️

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »
I'm just waiting to see if any marker, for anyone, actually leads to a prediction happening. Funny, the only thing that has passed for me was the prediction that didn't have a marker. 🤷‍♀️

I did, though it was small. (Marker for better communications.)

MP has posted a lot of them.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »

I had a prediction come true that did not have a marker associated with it. Just something specific she threw out there during the reading. Something I thought had already happened which she said didn’t yet and she was right.

As I posted in the deleted threads I also consider the markers themselves as predictions that manifested and mine were extremely specific. Not going to rehash them again! But I was very satisfied with my readings with her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 07:36:26 PM »

I had a prediction come true that did not have a marker associated with it. Just something specific she threw out there during the reading. Something I thought had already happened which she said didn’t yet and she was right.

As I posted in the deleted threads I also consider the markers themselves as predictions that manifested and mine were extremely specific. Not going to rehash them again! But I was very satisfied with my readings with her.

That's good to hear Flora. I know MP had success in the past, but she was the only one I recall.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »
I have a question...

She gave me two names for markers .. and I was wondering how long after the markers do things happen ?

It’s weird, they’re kind of  common names and I see one and think “” ooh a marker” and then the next one I’ll see maybe a day or two later so I don’t think anything of it ... then it happens again and think maybe this is it lol.

Anyway , last night I was using a dating app and one appeared after the other . Never happened before and I was like woah. Maybe this is it ??

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 09:25:58 PM »
I have a question...

She gave me two names for markers .. and I was wondering how long after the markers do things happen ?

It’s weird, they’re kind of  common names and I see one and think “” ooh a marker” and then the next one I’ll see maybe a day or two later so I don’t think anything of it ... then it happens again and think maybe this is it lol.

Anyway , last night I was using a dating app and one appeared after the other . Never happened before and I was like woah. Maybe this is it ??

I don't think there's a specific answer to that. If I recall, some have said that the prediction happened right away (within days) and others said 6 weeks. Markers mean you're in the right energy for the prediction to happen. I've had markers without any validation of the prediction happening.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 10:27:55 PM »
Ok thanks ! I’m hoping this is it , I mean they’re common names . Let’s say “Dave and John” for example .

Dave would come up and then I’d be looking for John. I’d find him somewhere on something I’m reading but it felt kinda forced. Happened a few times. Gave up...

Then today. Boom, one after the other on a dating App. Haha well see , my reading was in December