Author Topic: Sadia  (Read 9199 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Sadia
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 05:28:57 PM »
I talked to Sadia last night. There was a fight I had with new guy that stems from my insecurities. So I asked her about this specific issue and she picked up stuff that surprised her that she didn't fully understand. She couldn't see how what she picked up had anything to do with the issue. I got it though and once I told her what I knew she understood and looked deeper. I can honestly say she didn't really give me much prediction wise but I now understand the issue and know what steps to take. Won't go into detail bit you can PM me if you want more info. I think she is a great empath.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 11:34:09 PM »
That is for sure good news!
J

Offline HappE

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 02:23:51 AM »
Does anyone have a positive prediction that Sadia made, that came to pass, around your love life?  I absolutely LOVE Sadia and think she is amazing but every reading I have had with her over the past 5ish years regarding my love life has been negative. Now, she has been absolutely CORRECT in telling me that it would not work out with each of the various men I have read with her about over the years.  That being said, I’m just wondering if she sees happy endings for other people and maybe just not me or are her love readings generally negative for others too?  Again, I LOVE her and she has been CORRECT every time, I’m just hoping that my love life isn’t doomed for all eternity here lol.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2020, 05:57:06 PM »
I got a positive reading from her last summer and I’m still with my boyfriend :)

Offline HappE

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 08:03:35 PM »
gwdwantstotalk,

That is awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Offline LAK0322

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 03:34:18 AM »
I have spoken to several psychics on P.S. to help with a very complex situation with my significant other, and I thought I would read with Sadia based on some of her reviews. I am an intuitive and empath myself, which I recently discovered 2 years ago and continue to develop and understand these special gifts. I will never share with the reader that I too also share some of the same gifts and some of the advisors who I have read with on P.S are able to pick that up during the reading---Sadia was not able to. Sadia was very warm, friendly, and easy to talk to as if I were talking to one of my best girl friends.  She was not able to see the current situation and was only able to see the past in regards to what my significant other had done. Sadia did make a very strong statement about my significant other that he was continuing with certain behaviors which I knew was 100% incorrect and wrong, and knew this on objective facts and not my intuition. She also took her time with reading the cards and trying to engage in extra conversation that did not pertain to the reading and my specific questions which I found a bit frustrating given her price of $11.99/minute. She definitely was not a match for me, but have connected with some incredibly gifted readers on P.S. that are accurate to the "T" with the 'here and now' and predictions that have come to pass consistently (Melea, Bella Skye, Bridgette, Desiree, Kittie).

Offline Lutley74

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »
I started this thread on her and will say again that she is indeed fantastic if you are looking to understand where someone CURRENTLY is and how to alter the situation if you want to.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2020, 02:34:20 AM »
Lutley - have you had a recent read with her?

I read with Sadia about a month ago and only half of what she wrote resonated with my situation.