Author Topic: Sadia  (Read 9141 times)

Offline Lutley74

Sadia
« on: March 07, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »
She is the best psychic on the site.  The rest have exasperated me.  She is the only one I would use and the only one I would send a loved one to.

Offline BadgerB

Re: Sadia
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:43:04 AM »
Does anybody have any feedback with this reader on PS?

Offline Lutley74

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:30:40 PM »
She was 100% accurate about how people were feeling NOW, which is really the only reason you should ever call a reader.   She is not the type to give predictions too much, but if you want to know how someone is feeling NOW and what they think NOW- call her.

Offline BadgerB

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 03:38:32 AM »
Lutley74, thanks for sharing your experience. How were you able to validate that the POI was presently feeling the way that Sadia described? Did this reader ask you questions, or was she able to pick up on things without you giving too much information? Thanks.

Offline Lutley74

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 02:04:48 AM »
She picked up on so much about them, and then when I used her advice to solve a problem related to that person, it was dead on!  For example, I asked her why a certain client was not signing up for my advanced service, and I could not figure out why.  She explained to me one or two nuanced things that they just did not get, I was blown away.  I had my staff call them and explain these things to them, and there was a big "OHHH."  A lightbulb went over, and they paid 3300 to purchase and became a very happy customer.  So, I would have never known how to solve this if not for her.  There have been other examples.  Other readers are good, but she is the only one I have seen on Psychic Source who can tell you exactly what someone is thinking.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 04:17:25 PM »
Told me it wouldn't work out with love interest and it didn't work out.

Offline Devilette

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 08:26:35 PM »
I have used Sadia as I have needed to since 2015 when I was going through a breakup with my ex. She told me that no matter how she looked at the possible actions I could take it wouldn’t work out and she was absolutely correct. She also told me that I should even expect to see him get married in the near future. Which at the time was absurd because he was so against heavy commitment of that type in general. I come to find out a year after we break up he’s engaged to a woman he met at Burning Man. Haha. I continue to seek her advice with my current partner and she has been spot on with current situations and ‘mind reading’. She works using tarot as a cushion to help her affirm her empathic feelings. Which is how she can be so dead accurate. She will also ask you for specific dates and times when you’ve had contact with the person in question as well as name and DOB. this further helps her accuracy. So if you find she is asking questions it’s only so she can make sure she is picking up the correct energy. I don’t call psychics much anymore because I have been content in letting life happen as it happens. But if you want a solid read on a current event at hand and to get into the mind of someone. She is the best of the best.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 10:47:17 PM »
Thank you for this open forum review...I have had one Psychic on
PS that is so detailed and informative...helped me with my situation. Believe me I finally found two that are accurate and detailed in their description...love a psychic day! :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 05:24:43 AM »
Is she worth waiting in this long line! I got her in line and then caved and talked to someone else since i got bored one day waiting in her line , and haven’t put money back in my account

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2020, 11:45:52 PM »
I read with Sadia today for the first time. She was very calm and I liked her. A lot of things resonated with what she said about my situation with my poi except for a couple things on the situation where a bit different then what my other go to reader has said about my situation. When it comes to timing, how is she with timing? And has other people had luck with her also?

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 06:24:41 AM »
Timing can be vague...j.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 08:10:29 AM »
1. Agree Sadia is the only accurate one of PS

2. Just read my two readings from her in 2019. She was 100% accurate on present, past AND future. All predictions came to pass. Realistic, no sugar coating, predicted a specific discussion and gave the verbiage that was then actually said in the discussion between me and my then boyfriend.

3. I am now wondering why I haven't read with her again. Oops lol here we go....

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 08:31:31 PM »
I use to read with her 10 years ago. Nothing she said came true for me.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 06:23:06 PM »
Oh my bonkers. That sux..
J

Offline Lutley74

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2020, 03:20:29 AM »
Sadia is fantastic if you want to understand someone in your life.  She explained my spouse to me when we first met, telling me "once in a while they will have outbursts (about a certain topic) but then go back to normal."  Like she is great at understanding someone's personality and perception.  As far as predictions, she is awesome if you say, "If I do this , how would this person react?"  She will tell you, so she can help one make really good, clear, and healthy decisions. This has been my experience with her.