Author Topic: has anyone told you....  (Read 5195 times)

Offline Mario

has anyone told you....
« on: March 07, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »
has anyone ever told you POI wont be coming back? or fell out of love with you? at this point all i ever got was false hopes when it comes to multi different people.

yet POI is with someone els currently... when i asked about that, "POI still loves me and its only a distraction" like fuck off.........
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 05:26:43 PM by Mario »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: has anyone told you....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 05:37:53 PM »
has anyone ever told you POI wont be coming back? or fell out of love with you? at this point all i ever got was false hopes when it comes to multi different people.

yet POI is with someone els currently... when i asked about that, "POI still loves me and its only a distraction" like fuck off.........

U don't really need reads cuz u hired the investigator. It sucks to know how much money u wasted tho. Did anyone tell u the right answers? Im sry to hear what happened to u.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 06:43:18 PM »

U don't really need reads cuz u hired the investigator. It sucks to know how much money u wasted tho. Did anyone tell u the right answers? Im sry to hear what happened to u.

no one picked up on anything right & when i mentioned it they say its not strong energy and its just to fill a void... which i dont believe for other things i found out.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »
I don't think I had anyone tell me that my first POI wasn't interested in me, but I did have a few tell me they didn't see long term, which of course, I ignored lol.

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 03:14:22 PM »
POI calls tend to be a lost cause because while a good empath can tell you how they feel or what is going on right now, no one can really tell you how they will act with any certainty unless it is right away, as in the next 24 hours. 

If they aren't with you right now, move on as if they won't be coming back.  Don't be stuck in limbo.  There is always another person out there who will love you back and actually be with you. 

Decades ago I had a reading with Silvia Browne and I hung on to a less than stellar relationship for years longer than I should have because "Sylvia said ...".   I grabbed on to that and wouldn't let go.  I was young and dumb.   

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 03:42:12 PM »
POI calls tend to be a lost cause because while a good empath can tell you how they feel or what is going on right now, no one can really tell you how they will act with any certainty unless it is right away, as in the next 24 hours. 

If they aren't with you right now, move on as if they won't be coming back.  Don't be stuck in limbo.  There is always another person out there who will love you back and actually be with you. 

Decades ago I had a reading with Silvia Browne and I hung on to a less than stellar relationship for years longer than I should have because "Sylvia said ...".   I grabbed on to that and wouldn't let go.  I was young and dumb.

Agree with this 100%

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 03:47:56 PM »

Omg she was the biggest fraud ever!! I went to one of her live shows when she was doing a tour YEARS AGO and she had an opening act (not sure what else to call them lol) and he name was Colette Baron-Reid. Anyone ever try her?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »

I’ve felt that way a bit with Cookie in my situation but the reverse. “But Cookie said he’s not my ‘life partner’ so I guess he’s not.” I am definitely moving on as if he’s not with me and making all decisions based on reality vs what psychics have told me ... and she could totally be right of course. But my point is it can go both ways too. And I think you can work yourself into a negative frame of mind convincing yourself the opposite way just as easily.

My bottom line currently is just throwing my hands up and saying okay God. What is *really*!>=+’g to happen? What’s in your plan? Because I have this feeling I’m on the precipice of something being revealed one way or another in the coming months. Finally. Finally. It may be one way or the other. But I have a feeling things are moving in some direction now. Or going to be. Just by things I’ve seen in reality.

I thought it was one way and now reality is showing me hang on. Wait a minute. Maybe things will go the other way.

Offline picaflor

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 08:03:09 AM »
Try Danielle Psychic on Kasamba... she'll tell you the truth.

Offline persephone

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 03:40:26 PM »

I suggest you to try two of my favorite psychics that were very accurate, Psychic Shawn (Italy Shawn) on Keen or Joanna123 (Angel Readings). Pm me if you want their contact info.

Offline Annb

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 11:25:52 PM »
Actually, I have. She told me that my POI will not follow through, that he would not be able to make up his mind.  And that is true.  It has been a year since my reading and we have been on and off for so many times. Her name is Reese SanAgustin.

And also from Psychic Dino from Bitwine.  He told me one of my POI will string me along and it will never solidify.  But he will never stop seeing me if I continue to let him in.  Sure enough, a few years later, he is still in my life, but will not commit.  He also told my current POI is not for me. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:28:40 PM by Annb »

anything