Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405435 times)

Offline Bean82

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1215 on: September 19, 2019, 02:55:29 PM »
I read with Mattie in October of 2018. I remember thinking it was a strange reading and didn’t make sense. I was flipping through my notebooks of old readings last night and she totally predicted the name of my new POI (#3) and nailed specific attributes about him as well. It didn’t make sense because I was calling about POI #1. I totally wrote this reading off, but I’m so glad I kept the notes and made this realization. I’ve read with her so couple of times this summer regarding #3 and she has nailed so many things but big movement isnt until Oct and around a bday celebration (not sure when that is). Just thought I’d share! Thanks!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1216 on: September 19, 2019, 03:20:49 PM »
In my experience she straight up told me that I was going to have to choose between my POI and another woman who I havent met yet but apparently I'll be in love with both. She said it would have to be a flip of the coin kind of difficult decision. But when it came to the final outcome, she just said you will be in love with "someone" next year. Wouldn't say who I'd choose.
She told me the same thing 2 years ago, it never happened. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #1217 on: September 19, 2019, 03:21:08 PM »
Is Mattie good with predicting future new relationships ?

Offline DillP

« Reply #1218 on: September 19, 2019, 07:34:31 PM »
That’s awesome that she has been so accurate for you embibems! I know there were some unexpected twists and turns in your situation, but was wondering if Mattie had an overarching prediction for the two of you that you’d be comfortable sharing? If so, has she been consistent with what she said from the start or has it changed based on the present situation? For me, I think things have become a little clearer and a little more tangible with subsequent reads from her, but I found that when she’d say “I think” or “I feel,” if things she said didn’t happen, it would tend to be those predictions.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1219 on: September 20, 2019, 01:04:10 AM »
First reading with Mattie. With only my name and day and month of birth (and her confirming we had not worked together before and telling me if what she didn't connect or give accurate info that I should disconnect and try another reader- nice integrity) she basically told me why i called.  Told me the questions that i had in my mind. I confirmed with only yes. Further validated by giving a situation not related to relationship that "threw me" down to the day in the past. Confirmed Yes.

Then gave more detail on a particular topic and asked if that made sense to me. I confirmed that was regarding my love interest and did NOT give a name. She then went into further detail regarding that topic with the caution that timing is not easy and that timing not being right was why things hadn't happened as yet (this harkens back to what she initially picked up before i even gave my topics or confirmations) but there will be a time. Then name/month could be either or and that she liked next Spring for me.

Then she pulled a single letter. The first letter of my love interests name (interestingly in consecutive readings she sort came close to the pronunciation of her name but just so close and mentioned that she had trouble understanding what "they" were saying which is easy considering the name is very close to several names that sound similar). I confirmed the name and she went into pretty accurate detail of her personality and specific behaviour (also picked up by Rusty and Poema).

Birthday cake and something to do with timing, which I have read others have received except -the month she named in the details at the beginning (before any name or that it was a love interest) IS the month in which love interests birthday is!

Shuffling the cards and confirmed that I have been on the right path and that our connection is not imagined. Also gave some advice and named some of the dynamic that I felt is lacking (again, have given no details to Mattie) and that this is part of a lesson she needs to learn.

Pick a pile. She received confirmation of the fact that Yes, there will be another opportunity in the near future.

Asked if I was looking for new work, which she described as new opportunities coming in (I own a service business...so not specifically about "a job" search)

Things getting stronger, grabbing life by the "you know what, i can't really say it on the line" LoL, get things back on track with stability and optimism. Thaat she has had to deal with some things and this has made you feel low but giving her that patience is good and we will have the opportunity to move forward.

Told me I haven't been sleeping well. True, for quite a while but more so recently since the situation that "threw me"

Likely to put things right, she is not gone but you are going to let her go for now, there will be opportunity to resurrect this but it will take time and I think it will be her who will have to persuade you. You'll be strong and stand your ground on an issue. She is trying to work her way back in and it's not that you aren't going to understanding but its ok for you to be a bit selfish here. There will be other options for you, but not yet.

Picked up with the reading the next morning as we didn't get reconnected and she went into much greater detail that I won't get into. More validations with my dog in spirit. The specific name of a consultant I had recently hired and gave that name regarding my business as someone who would be very resourceful (and already has been!)

Attempted to close in on some timing, said definitely a connection with love interest but a strange one because everything revolves around the right timing, this just needs a little bit of time really, talked next year as better again and this year would hold a break through.

Jumped right to a way that my ex of a few years ago impacted me negatively regarding finances (we were not married but i blew a ton on readings, and relationship coaching and therapy and trying to fix that relationship)

New shoes and new work, one odd name came up and then my interest name (actually two name that are so close but she said that, like stated above, she said she had a difficult time understanding it and even misspoke it moving forward)

More details, but somethings not quite clear yet, which may be why there is a gap. A weekday named over the next "number". Have you stopped talking with her? a bit of info from me to clarify. That day will bring clarity or comfort

Another name not relevant to me (yet)

Cards. another name (that is someone i just recently met and started hanging out with/talking to as friends)

Gave a summary of me (by this point I had same maybe 20 words beyond yes) The new year looks better but i see her there.
Addressed my negative behaviours that I am all to aware of, how i have been working on that, financial forecast.

My intuition, do you own tarot? I think you are quite tuned in and when i work with someone like that they are very easy to read.

When I have worked some of my current troubles out then the energy will flow better. I do see your love there and things slowly moving forward.

More opportunity to make more income, next Spring you will be sorted. Things to help my negatives. next year is better. I do see her there. Some advice.

Love interest analysis and history and that i can confirm because she (love interest) has told me. Specific behaviours and history of love interest (not generic AT ALL!)

A bit more advice. Very much another chance and the connection will move forward. comfortable as friends and then thing will move and she will be the one initiating.

I asked timing. she said timing is a real pick and I think you know that. Gave a broad time range and a bit more advice and confirmed more of her past and current hurdles (which she herself has confided to me repeatedly!

And then the Ding!

Hope that helps others compare and realize that not every reading is the same even though there are similarities. We are all calling about common themes (love, money, career, life path, etc) Mattie did NOT give me a fairy tale.

Never read with Mattie regarding my ex, who I believe was going through some mental issues and stresses and that time of change of life for women was near. Now I am not blaming her as a woman but, it was confirmed that her hormones were messed up for some years prior to her departure from the relationship. At the time many psychics (not Mattie) saw her returning and she did not. Not to make excuses for psychics who got it wrong but, My theory - predicting what an unstable person or someone suffering from mental issues will do is like a flip of the coin. They often don't even know what they will do moment to moment. quite possibly the emotional read is correct or the prediction based on the emotions. I went a bit further on this in my post in the "Rusty is amazing" thread.

Also wanted to say that Mattie was one very few who gave me massive detail with ZERO input from me from Go.  Those are the readers I have dialed down to and they have predicted many things come to pass with high detail and fairly accurate timing.  Granted it has been a long while that i have read on my current love interest (who i believe is my soulmate...can you say thunderbolt moment when we met and electricity when we are near) and timelines have passed and been pushed out but I know she is not with anyone else, besides with how I feel about her at the moment no one else stands a chance. The connection i feel scares the *#%$ out of me and I can only imagine how she feels about it considering her history (and yes she has previously confirmed to my face the draw she feels and how attracted she is and that she is scared and I can't say I blame her knowing what I know) So until she crushes me or it just wears off (I doubt) then I will continue to manifest, remain positive and improve me.  "This or something better"  Why settle for ordinary?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1220 on: September 20, 2019, 03:03:36 PM »
Well, I can officially say that Mattie's predictions didn't happen in the timeframe she gave. False hope at the bargain price of $15/min. 😑

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1221 on: September 20, 2019, 03:19:01 PM »
Well, I can officially say that Mattie's predictions didn't happen in the timeframe she gave. False hope at the bargain price of $15/min. 😑

She also told me in May/Jun I start thinking about leaving my workplace. It's Sep and I feel still I am very happy with my job.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1222 on: September 20, 2019, 04:11:58 PM »

She also told me in May/Jun I start thinking about leaving my workplace. It's Sep and I feel still I am very happy with my job.

Yeah, I'll stick with Yona, Kisha, and Leanne. They haven't failed me and are a whole lot cheaper once or twice a year.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1223 on: September 20, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »
I agree, these are the ones to stick with ^^^

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1224 on: September 20, 2019, 07:00:40 PM »
Just updating that since my last reading with her that I thought made the least sense out of all the times I've read with her, a few of the things she mentioned that I had no clue about at the time (she told me its ok if I didn't understand why she was saying these things) they're all making sense now.  So specific, and now I see what she was referring to and talking about! :)  I thinks thats kinda the neat thing about reading with Mattie are these little gems that click after, that you had no awareness of previously but she was able to pick up on them ahead of time....I just wish her rate wasn't so high!! If anyone knows how to read with her off CP - please PM me :)) lets help each other out haha.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1225 on: September 20, 2019, 09:52:31 PM »
I agree with @snowwhite. There was one time she brought up someone who she said had passed away who came to her in spirit to tell me about something that was really accurate to my situation. That name didnt mean anything to me at the time but a few days later my sister came to me and told me so and so came to her in her dream. And she asked if I remembered him because I was too young at the time to have a lot of memories of him before he passed. I had goosebumps.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1226 on: September 20, 2019, 11:12:16 PM »
I agree with @snowwhite. There was one time she brought up someone who she said had passed away who came to her in spirit to tell me about something that was really accurate to my situation. That name didnt mean anything to me at the time but a few days later my sister came to me and told me so and so came to her in her dream. And she asked if I remembered him because I was too young at the time to have a lot of memories of him before he passed. I had goosebumps.

Wow.  Thats pretty amazing.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1227 on: September 21, 2019, 07:48:05 AM »
Is Mattie good with predicting future new relationships ?

Non of the new guys she saw came to my life (Yet). Reading was in March.

Paulina93

« Reply #1228 on: September 22, 2019, 06:14:52 PM »

That is really interesting! It’s crazy how she can pick up on some things. My last reading with her was the first time she actually told me she was seeing a woman sitting behind me and that it is my guide talking to her... so I guess I know now that my guide or one of my guides is a woman.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1229 on: September 23, 2019, 12:28:15 AM »

Yeah, I'll stick with Yona, Kisha, and Leanne. They haven't failed me and are a whole lot cheaper once or twice a year.

I am with you fidget nothing she told me in my last reading happened I shouldn't have but I read with her again her reading flipped on its head and this time her reading just doesnt make sense. Last reading she told me POI has left his ex she is gone now she is saying she is still hanging around she is pulling on his sweater. She didnt give me a timeline this time but said who is an aries around you and I said my brother but he is a cusp she said maybe its eluding to the timeline so that pushes out matters to 6 months from her second timeline. so I think I am done with Mattie. I dont think my guides are responding to her. She said I will have a choice between people and I will meet somone through online dating.

anything