Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401789 times)

Offline persephone

Re: Mattie
« Reply #630 on: May 22, 2019, 07:07:41 PM »
Well, I did, and if you think I am making it up, I take this very seriously!
I will take some screenshots and post it here since you insinuate I am lying...

I am with you, P. I've found the same information as you. I've read that she was mean and arrogant too. I might've lost the source by now but it you still have it take screenshots, please. I know for sure that you're not making it up.

Um, no... I am NOT insinuating anything. I am only stating my experience and perspective.  Which, incidentally, is not fixed. i could easily be wrong and am fine to admit that if I am. Everyone is so reactive on here! And then they wonder why people don't post more often.

For the record, I am not a Matti groupie. I have read with her once and was impressed with what she picked up but have yet to see anything come to fruition. So, I did not post in her defence; I was just stating what I'd seen and felt that the images looked different. Again, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not calling you a liar either way and I'd appreciate it if you could back up a bit and just view my post for what it is - a simple experience that is different to yours.

Sheesh!

Well, for the record it read like you’re accusing me of making things up.
With all due respect, sheesh as well.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #631 on: May 22, 2019, 07:11:58 PM »
Well, I did, and if you think I am making it up, I take this very seriously!
I will take some screenshots and post it here since you insinuate I am lying...

I am with you, P. I've found the same information as you. I've read that she was mean and arrogant too. I might've lost the source by now but it you still have it take screenshots, please. I know for sure that you're not making it up.

Um, no... I am NOT insinuating anything. I am only stating my experience and perspective.  Which, incidentally, is not fixed. i could easily be wrong and am fine to admit that if I am. Everyone is so reactive on here! And then they wonder why people don't post more often.

For the record, I am not a Matti groupie. I have read with her once and was impressed with what she picked up but have yet to see anything come to fruition. So, I did not post in her defence; I was just stating what I'd seen and felt that the images looked different. Again, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not calling you a liar either way and I'd appreciate it if you could back up a bit and just view my post for what it is - a simple experience that is different to yours.

Sheesh!

Well, for the record it read like you’re accusing me of making things up.
With all due respect, sheesh as well.

No, you read it that way.

Also, the screenshot you shared doesn't prove mattie and julia / julie mullan are the same person. It just proves that somebody on another forum thinks they are. Again, no one is calling you a liar and I never doubted you saw that thread. i just didn't see enough proof that they are the same person.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #632 on: May 22, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »
Haven't looked at the thread yet, but I'd probably have the same question - i.e., how do they know? I'm not saying it isn't possible that it's true, by the way, just saying I'd want to connect the dots myself. I'll take a look when my day slows down. Thanks for posting!

Offline persephone

« Reply #633 on: May 22, 2019, 07:24:58 PM »
Ok. If you say so...
I really don’t care about this subject.

Offline njlady

« Reply #634 on: May 22, 2019, 10:21:24 PM »
I, also, would want to see what people claiming there's a connection between the two are basing it on, so I can come to my own decision about it.

Not calling anybody a liar, just saying my preference is to check their work first.

Here's what I found (for pics):

Maybe they're the same person... they just look quite different to me.

FYI, here is the site I found for Julie-Ann Mullen: http://www.naturaltherapiesdirectoryni.com/index.php/therapylisting/viewtherapylisting/51

She may not be the same Julia Mullan discussed on the forum, but saw a similar thread, was curious and then did a bit of research and came up with this one (above) which used to say tarot as another service. It was a while ago I came across all that stuff, and at the time I think I was able to find another pic that looked like the same Julia Mullan. I just wasn't 100% certain so didn't want to post on it in the event it was wrong.

Hope that's helpful and I would also like to see the pics that others found.

If you look at the other photos farther down on the EFT practitioner's page it is patently obvious that they are two completely different people. 

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #635 on: May 22, 2019, 10:44:52 PM »
I, also, would want to see what people claiming there's a connection between the two are basing it on, so I can come to my own decision about it.

Not calling anybody a liar, just saying my preference is to check their work first.

Here's what I found (for pics):

Maybe they're the same person... they just look quite different to me.

FYI, here is the site I found for Julie-Ann Mullen: http://www.naturaltherapiesdirectoryni.com/index.php/therapylisting/viewtherapylisting/51

She may not be the same Julia Mullan discussed on the forum, but saw a similar thread, was curious and then did a bit of research and came up with this one (above) which used to say tarot as another service. It was a while ago I came across all that stuff, and at the time I think I was able to find another pic that looked like the same Julia Mullan. I just wasn't 100% certain so didn't want to post on it in the event it was wrong.

Hope that's helpful and I would also like to see the pics that others found.

If you look at the other photos farther down on the EFT practitioner's page it is patently obvious that they are two completely different people.

I agree, and that was my point exactly.

What I am not clear on is whether this Julia or Julie-anne Mullan is the one mentioned on the forum thread that @Persephone posted.

What I do recall is the following:
- I saw a similar forum post saying that Julie-anne Mullen used to read on Psychic Sofa and was now Mattie on CP
- I did a google search for JAM and found the psychic sofa page (http://www.uk-psychics.net/org-details.asp?OrgID=686) that @hope posted, which included the link Contact Tarot by Julieanne.
- the link didn't work but when I searched for Tarot by Julieanne I got the link I posted and saw the pictures that did not look anything like mattie

Also, the page included something about tarot at that time... And to @Hope's point I did notice that one was Ireland and the other the UK, but people do move...

Anyway, I came to no conclusion other than to be unconvinced that Mattie was Julia or Julie-anne Mullan, until I see otherwise.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #636 on: May 23, 2019, 04:15:07 AM »
Meee toooo!

Mattie and all the major readers were wrong.  My POI and I are done.  No reconciliation; not even an attempt.  Mattie got some things right but not about my POI and I.  She may have saw things happening, but that wasn’t with me.  I will try to summarize in a general post later.

I have mixed emotions about this Penelope because your situation was so close to mine sorry to hear that it didnt work out but also glad that youll be moving on from this. I am doing the same thing. Not letting the readings get in the way of logic and that requires something solid from my POI and not the same old bull crap. I am starting to date and opening my heart and mind to someone better who is willing to put me above everything else. Big Hugs to you

I know what you mean!  I follow your story to catch a glimmer of hope.  When you wrote about mixed energy, I knew that’s what happened to me.  I hope to outgrow what I thought I couldn’t live without.  I am glad to hear you are putting yourself first!  You deserve to be above the rest!  Big hugs right back at you!

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #637 on: May 26, 2019, 05:21:48 PM »
I called Mattie, she said she will ask me few questions and see if we are connected. She asked me two questions. I said no. She told me we are not connected and she hang up the phone . It’s sad that I can’t get reading from her . Is this happened to anyone?

Offline happyk

« Reply #638 on: May 26, 2019, 05:33:51 PM »
I called Mattie, she said she will ask me few questions and see if we are connected. She asked me two questions. I said no. She told me we are not connected and she hang up the phone . It’s sad that I can’t get reading from her . Is this happened to anyone?

Don't fret. You just saved yourself some money. She hasn't connected with everyone and everything been if she were "connected" there's no guarantee that get predictions would come to fruition, not just her but that's the case with all readers. Try someone else.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #639 on: May 26, 2019, 05:58:24 PM »
Gogo, I’ll have to second that. She actually did you a favor by hanging up. I spend 30 min in a reading with her that didn’t make any since. And because I heard that she was the best I refused to hang up even though I knew she wasn’t right for me. She could’ve been picking on someone else is energy but definitely it wasn’t  mine. 

josh34

« Reply #640 on: May 26, 2019, 06:08:33 PM »

She did tell me the first time I called as a preface that if we don't connect, she doesn't want to waste my time and money, so she encouraged me hanging up if we were to not connect. So I think this was done out of kindness. I'm sorry she didn't connect though :( I hope you find a reader who does you well! You deserve it!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #641 on: May 27, 2019, 05:42:44 AM »

This is something common. I have not experienced this with Mattie but with the others. The first time I called her, she asked me the name of my hometown in the other part of the world and asked me to confirm to check our connection.

Mattie is expensive and it's hard to get in her queue but I think it's worth trying her once. I liked my reading with her. Prediction is still pending but it's not something that I can say the others could predict accurately and Mattie could not.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #642 on: May 28, 2019, 12:37:46 AM »
So I read with Mattie a couple of times and I think she’s great at picking up things! She definitely validated, but some of the tangents she goes on bother me. For example, she started talking about how my ex (abusive) husband will come back in and want to get time with our daughter, and I will forgive him and put the past aside.... um, no and I don’t want to hear about him! Lol! The funny thing is though she must have felt my energy when she said that because she immediately without me commenting was like nvm you won’t forgive  ;D she gave me some relevant predictions and validations though that I can update as time goes by:

1. She said June and July, time of Gemini, and reunions my POI will be brave and will be “eating humble pie” for how he acted. She sees us sitting down and having a conversation.

2. She saw a wedding where things will be a turning point and he will have an aha moment. I was supposed to be in a wedding in November, but unfortunately that got called off. Maybe that is just a timing marker, or maybe there will be another wedding coming up.

3. She said she saw my guy working out all the time and mentioned that he isn’t quite as confident as he comes off and he is quite jealous of me with other guys. He was cheated on by his ex, so I think it’s just an insecurity he has. But I also did not do things to help this when we weren’t speaking.

4. She saw me putting on boots and heading out, and it would be a marker for me starting to feel better and possibly starting to talk to someone else - this is kind of vague, BUT the next day I went to a music festival that was super muddy and I had to wear rain boots. It was a great weekend with my friends and the next day another guy from my past tried to reach out.

5. She asked randomly who’s *insert guys name* (my prior ex of three years) - he is going to be reaching out around July. I feel he has a lot of regret (as he should)

6. She sees up until the end of August ish my POI will be pulling his hair out trying to get back in my good graces because I won’t let him right back in.

She told me that line someone else mentioned, “it’s not if but when”. She mentioned that I am intuitive I just have a hard time reading for myself, which is true. But she said you already know this, I don’t think you’ll be that surprised that you will hear from this guy.

Also, she mentioned this summer will be a very interesting one for me because a lot of my ex’s will come back in my life. She said well good luck with that lol! A lot of readers have mentioned my summer will be a good one, so hopefully there’s a lot to look forward to!

Offline embibems

« Reply #643 on: May 28, 2019, 04:19:28 PM »
So I read with Mattie a couple of times and I think she’s great at picking up things! She definitely validated, but some of the tangents she goes on bother me. For example, she started talking about how my ex (abusive) husband will come back in and want to get time with our daughter, and I will forgive him and put the past aside.... um, no and I don’t want to hear about him! Lol! The funny thing is though she must have felt my energy when she said that because she immediately without me commenting was like nvm you won’t forgive  ;D she gave me some relevant predictions and validations though that I can update as time goes by:

1. She said June and July, time of Gemini, and reunions my POI will be brave and will be “eating humble pie” for how he acted. She sees us sitting down and having a conversation.

2. She saw a wedding where things will be a turning point and he will have an aha moment. I was supposed to be in a wedding in November, but unfortunately that got called off. Maybe that is just a timing marker, or maybe there will be another wedding coming up.

3. She said she saw my guy working out all the time and mentioned that he isn’t quite as confident as he comes off and he is quite jealous of me with other guys. He was cheated on by his ex, so I think it’s just an insecurity he has. But I also did not do things to help this when we weren’t speaking.

4. She saw me putting on boots and heading out, and it would be a marker for me starting to feel better and possibly starting to talk to someone else - this is kind of vague, BUT the next day I went to a music festival that was super muddy and I had to wear rain boots. It was a great weekend with my friends and the next day another guy from my past tried to reach out.

5. She asked randomly who’s *insert guys name* (my prior ex of three years) - he is going to be reaching out around July. I feel he has a lot of regret (as he should)

6. She sees up until the end of August ish my POI will be pulling his hair out trying to get back in my good graces because I won’t let him right back in.

She told me that line someone else mentioned, “it’s not if but when”. She mentioned that I am intuitive I just have a hard time reading for myself, which is true. But she said you already know this, I don’t think you’ll be that surprised that you will hear from this guy.

Also, she mentioned this summer will be a very interesting one for me because a lot of my ex’s will come back in my life. She said well good luck with that lol! A lot of readers have mentioned my summer will be a good one, so hopefully there’s a lot to look forward to!

Hi @lpoche, and welcome to the board! I'm glad to hear that you had some hits and a good connection with her. It seems like your summer is already off to a nice start with all of that male attention lol! She gave me Gemini season as well, over the course of 2-3 readings, as when things might start to become better between me and my ex.

We've (POI not Mattie lol) been speaking for the past three days on and off after 3 weeks of total silence. When I read w her at the beginning of May she said there might be a "bit of a gap" and then he comes back in. She also mentioned something "out of the blue within 3 weeks or 3 days." My ex broke the 3 weeks of silence to the day this past Sunday. So far, she's gotten some really uncanny hits for me when I didn't believe what she was telling me at the time. Keep us posted with the rest of your predictions!! xo

Offline user5942

« Reply #644 on: May 28, 2019, 11:30:48 PM »
I had a Mattie hit recently as well.

It might be considered minor but I think it’s pretty cool.

She’s been saying I would meet another guy around the time of a “hen party”, in the states we call that a bridal shower. I have a bridal shower next week.

She said she sees a burrito around this guy but didn’t know why.

This guy and I just made plans to meet him at a Mexican restaurant for this Saturday.

Pretty cool