Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401961 times)

candiednut

Re: Mattie
« Reply #600 on: May 21, 2019, 08:02:02 PM »
Thank you for sharing!! I support freedom of speech and I dont see how it is okay to feel uncomfortable about reviewing a business/service...its our right as customers!!!

Offline persephone

« Reply #601 on: May 21, 2019, 08:32:26 PM »
You are welcome!
I’m a supporter of free speech as well, as long as there is a civilized and respectful verbal exchanges.
We, as PAYING customers have the right to express our opinions, good or bad about the services WE BUY!
And every time a thread gets deleted, we should stick together and post again about the same issue.
I do not like shady and unethical business practices. And that was the case for two people today.
Remember psychics, tarot readers, empathy and what not!
You make a living off of people like US, NOT the other way around!!! WE contact you and pay you our hard worked dollars to find an answer or a solution in life.
You owe it to us on forums like this all that money you make!!!

And guys, don’t get upset when a reader doesn’t want to read for you. It’s more money in your pocket!!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #602 on: May 21, 2019, 09:00:36 PM »
Mattie was not a good reader for me period, she’s constantly seeking validation, predictions were wrong lol. Good luck everyone, save $300.00 for a nice boots or shoes! She was that one the helped me to move on from readings, if anything I appreciate the fact that she was horrible than what was reviewed

candiednut

« Reply #603 on: May 21, 2019, 09:04:00 PM »
:D :D :D such entertainment on this forum today:)) no need for psychic readings

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline bstalling

« Reply #604 on: May 21, 2019, 09:20:23 PM »
Mattie was not a good reader for me period, she’s constantly seeking validation, predictions were wrong lol. Good luck everyone, save $300.00 for a nice boots or shoes! She was that one the helped me to move on from readings, if anything I appreciate the fact that she was horrible than what was reviewed

Shes the average mixed-bag reader. It wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt 15 dollars a minute and lurked the forum. I think when I tried she was at 10. No one is worth that much a minute quite honestly.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #605 on: May 21, 2019, 11:59:08 PM »
I agree!

Shes the average mixed-bag reader. It wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt 15 dollars a minute and lurked the forum. I think when I tried she was at 10. No one is worth that much a minute quite honestly.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #606 on: May 22, 2019, 01:30:34 AM »
Ok peeps!!!
Mattie used the name Julie Mullan in UK. Her rates were way lower than she charges now. People complained that she became mean and arrogant.
Once she got on CP, she changed her name to Mattie and took down everything that had the name Julie Mullan off the internet.

good work my dear watson :-)

Well here is another ding against Mattie. The dinner invitation and the travel prediction she predicted happened but again not with my POI it was my boss who wanted to plan a trip to our new factory location and has set up dinner invites with his team. So correct prediction again wrong person. This was from my initial reading back in March.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #607 on: May 22, 2019, 01:35:07 AM »
Ok peeps!!!
Mattie used the name Julie Mullan in UK. Her rates were way lower than she charges now. People complained that she became mean and arrogant.
Once she got on CP, she changed her name to Mattie and took down everything that had the name Julie Mullan off the internet.

good work my dear watson :-)

Well here is another ding against Mattie. The dinner invitation and the travel prediction she predicted happened but again not with my POI it was my boss who wanted to plan a trip to our new factory location and has set up dinner invites with his team. So correct prediction again wrong person. This was from my initial reading back in March.

Sheesh!

Offline persephone

« Reply #608 on: May 22, 2019, 01:39:56 AM »
Thank you, darling!!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #609 on: May 22, 2019, 03:21:41 AM »
Thank you, darling!!!

No thank you. I was done reading with her but this just further solidifies my conviction. Scratching this one off the list as well. I am on a roll. First cookie now mattie. I am saving $$$$ on average here. More shoes for me

Offline Penelope

« Reply #610 on: May 22, 2019, 03:29:47 AM »
Meee toooo!

Mattie and all the major readers were wrong.  My POI and I are done.  No reconciliation; not even an attempt.  Mattie got some things right but not about my POI and I.  She may have seen things happening, but that wasn’t with me.  I will try to summarize in a general post later.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:10:47 AM by Penelope »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #611 on: May 22, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »
Meee toooo!

Mattie and all the major readers were wrong.  My POI and I are done.  No reconciliation; not even an attempt.  Mattie got some things right but not about my POI and I.  She may have saw things happening, but that wasn’t with me.  I will try to summarize in a general post later.

I have mixed emotions about this Penelope because your situation was so close to mine sorry to hear that it didnt work out but also glad that youll be moving on from this. I am doing the same thing. Not letting the readings get in the way of logic and that requires something solid from my POI and not the same old bull crap. I am starting to date and opening my heart and mind to someone better who is willing to put me above everything else. Big Hugs to you

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #612 on: May 22, 2019, 04:01:59 AM »
Updates in Red...trip confirmed/booked with newer guy POI#4

Ok so I have some "minor" hits from Mattie. Its interesting because just like my first experience with Cookie, nothing made sense until it happened. Her and Cookie BOTH saw all these guys around me and guess what? Now there are 4, well now it is about to be 3 lol.

The POI, The New Guy - now there is the "Newer Guy" and the guy I met in an "Unusual Way" (the Unusual Guy). The Unusual guy was attractive, and he was attracted to me, but waaay to young for me lol.

Here were her predictions -
The predictions in in blue already happened weeks ago, like mid April.
The green ones are NEW and recent.

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....
2. Two guys that are different (but didn’t describe anything about them to differentiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol Ok soooooo literally last week I met a new guy and we were supposed to go on a date last week but rescheduled for yesterday. At the time of the reading I only new him for 2 days. I didnt realize I was going to like him! And vice versa!
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ... Las Vegas was referenced SEVERAL times the day of the date - on TV and my uncle randomly asked me about going to Vegas the same day
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in < Well this was definitely how it went with my POI a couple days ago. HOWEVER, he is still calling me smh lol, BUT we are still cool/friends. The NEW GUY that I referred to in the blue that I met a couple of weeks ago is the one Im letting go of for sure...because he isnt really showing much interest (Cookie predicted inconsistancy and said I would see his true colors about honesty in May)
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up The new guy just asked me TODAY to go walking/hiking with him on Saturday <-- Now this didnt happen with the "New" guy from a few weeks ago, yet we talked about it. However, I'm not sure if this could happen with the Newer guy.
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way <Now this one is INTERESTING. Because the "Newer Guy" Ive been talking to him over the last 2 weeks on and off - we had not yet met in person. Mattie kept picking up a guy "at a distance" and the 2 guys (the POI and New guy) were within 15-30 mins from me. Mattie said..no no, its not them, there is someone you are welcoming home at a distance. WELL this Newer guy is from TORONTO - he just moved to the city I live in 2-3 weeks ago - but needed to go back home to get the rest of his stuff - he has been gone a week. He is coming back tomorrow and we have a date on Monday - this must be where I will be "welcoming him home". lol. I wont necessarily say this is a "hit" yet because I'll have to see if this guy really does truly want marriage or whatever she said so I'll see, just thought that that was an interesting coincidence. ok i did welcome poi#4 home

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....<-Since my convo with the POI on ending things, he has been like calling me every day and even popped up on me SMH.
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way <-- This one actually happened. Last week I was in an Uber, and the guy that was driving me was really really cool! We talked about how we both have business ideas that were similar. When he dropped me off at home - he asked - "hey are you hungry?" I say "well yeah!" so he took me on an impromptu date LOL. He was like Very attracted to me. He also wants to meet up next week about some biz ideas - so that was definitely an UNUSUAL meeting.
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masculine where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:05:20 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #613 on: May 22, 2019, 04:40:09 AM »
Ok peeps!!!

Hi. I found this same information a while ago -- on some other discussion board -- but I didn't post it because I am not convinced they are the same people. They look quite different to me in their pictures. Also, I didn't see the bit about mean and arrogant; the comments I read were from people in the UK who thought Julia Mullan was very good. At any rate, I just wanted to share that in case Mattie and Julie are different people. As I said, i am doubtful.

Offline persephone

« Reply #614 on: May 22, 2019, 11:48:13 AM »
Well, I did, and if you think I am making it up, I take this very seriously!
I will take some screenshots and post it here since you insinuate I am lying...