Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401797 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Mattie
« Reply #585 on: May 17, 2019, 10:30:51 AM »
Whether or not her predictions come to pass I can say for absolute certainty that she has remote viewing ability and I am pretty sure she is a genuine medium. She was able to pick up exact words I texted, as well as the specific city I am from without any context whatsoever - no accent, nothing like I had said anything about the place in any way shape or form. She picked up on other things for me that I am 100 percent convinced she has remote viewing ability. She also picked up enough about my father that unless she had some random really lucky guess as to his pretty obscure profession, she is a genuine medium.

My predictions were always not until mid to end of spring or beginning of summer this year. So still wondering. True her contact prediction didn’t happen yet but the gist of her major predictions are still pending to me and she never shifted time lines for it as have some readers.

Offline user5942

« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2019, 01:29:49 PM »
I completely agree, Flora.

There is definitely a gift there and she has been able to see my life through a window it seems, especially with what is currently happening.

The two times I read with her in January and March she has repeated things around EVENTS that are not yet to happen until summer or September.

When she has given time frames around events for me they have happened.

I posted something earlier in April how she and Psychic Shelley were eerily accurate about something.

I'm sure she doesn't work for everyone, some psychics for me have been so extremely off. But Mattie and 2 others have shown that for me specifically, their predictions have happened.

Her numbers of "3" and "6" I believe could be months out as opposed to days or weeks that she told me in one of my last readings with her. They could even be months of years to follow, who knows.

She has accurately described things that have happened for me. Granted, not 100%, but what she has said has happened.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #587 on: May 17, 2019, 02:31:22 PM »
Just to update everyone.  Mattie has been a mixed bag for me.  Any time she mentions a city, it turns out it has some significance; she was able to describe the conversation my POI and I would go on to have, including his demeanor during the conversation; a name she mentioned ended up meaning something; a foot problem she threw out there ended up coming true; and she was decent at picking up the situation between my POI and I.  Except for one time, most of her predictions involving timing have passed without the event she described happening.  She also saw my POI and I getting closer.   She couldn’t really pin down a time but the circumstances she described surrounding timing for things between my POI and I to be better has already passed.  My POI and I are no longer talking and it looks likely we will be heading our separate ways.  I don’t have any other timing predictions from Mattie, just the general descriptions of events she sees happening.  At this point, I do wonder if she is mixing her energies and what she’s really seeing is my POI with someone else.  So, that’s where I am at.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:33:11 PM by Penelope »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #588 on: May 17, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »
I read with her several times in 2018 and its been a good 9 -10 months since my first reading with her, nothing she said panned out and for those who will say timing is fluid I know, however based on the circumstances that I am in her prediction are NOT feasible in anyway.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2019, 08:50:06 PM »
I do not disagree that she has some abilities. She did predict the events that transpired but they were with the wrong person. So her remote viewing is only half accurate. Also I spoke to her again in May and her timelines for me have shifted now from June to August september. She said in the season of the apples from May June where we were at before. The cities she called out did not manifest she gave me a name in the first reading so far has not but I will wait and see what happens. She did pick up a few things about my POI very accurately which I could validate she also picked a significant month last year where something transpired between him and I accurately. She asked me what happened in October? That was a significant turning point for me. She keeps seeing an invitation to dinner and travel for me which is the only consistant thing between both the readings but the timing has shifted. Most of her abilities are around minor events and predictions but nothing big or significant has happened. I dont think I will read with her anymore also I dont know if she has ever made a wedding prediciton for anyone but in my last reading she made it for me and said. "this may sound very fairytaly but I see a ring and I see a man with mid brown hair with some kind of a celtic background who is going to at some point walk you to a commitment" so there you have it.

candiednut

« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2019, 09:08:08 PM »
she seems to be another Cookie - great remote viewing, can pull out uncanny details, great with past/present but iffy on predictions.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #591 on: May 17, 2019, 09:09:14 PM »
Mattie said I would see my POI within 3 weeks.

Considering he’s now disappeared off the Face of the earth and were on the third week, I’m going to say pass.

Offline embibems

« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2019, 04:13:47 AM »
she seems to be another Cookie - great remote viewing, can pull out uncanny details, great with past/present but iffy on predictions.

For some of you she may be iffy on predictions and I agree she is a wonderful remote viewer for me, too. But, she's also been bang on with countless predictions for me including her timeframes. We have a great connection which feels even more special after hearing that some of you haven't clicked. And that's okay! That's what this board is for--a balanced and honest review :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2019, 03:00:07 PM »

Agreed! I mentioned this same insight earlier in the thread. Uncanny remote viewing ability, but interpretation can be a bit off

Offline bstalling

« Reply #594 on: May 21, 2019, 07:11:37 PM »

Agreed! I mentioned this same insight earlier in the thread. Uncanny remote viewing ability, but interpretation can be a bit off

This was information posted in the original thread before it was deleted. I personally even said she was good at remote viewing and small insights/predictions akin to Cookie or Queen of Cups...trivia. And that you wont get a full bodied reading with her.

Offline persephone

« Reply #595 on: May 21, 2019, 07:12:57 PM »
And Julie Mullan AKA Mattie will request to have this thread removed again!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #596 on: May 21, 2019, 07:31:47 PM »

Well someone will create a new thread again. If nobody does, we know may be she wasn't worth $300 for twenty minutes.

ladya

« Reply #597 on: May 21, 2019, 07:48:21 PM »

Well someone will create a new thread again. If nobody does, we know may be she wasn't worth $300 for twenty minutes.

oh the tea on this forum today  ;D ;D ;D expose em girl!

Offline persephone

« Reply #598 on: May 21, 2019, 07:51:37 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #599 on: May 21, 2019, 07:57:48 PM »
 :D :D :D such entertainment on this forum today:)) no need for psychic readings

anything