Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401952 times)

josh34

Re: Mattie
« Reply #555 on: May 14, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »
I know everyone probably hates me right now, but I'm going to be jumping in Mattie's queue, and I just wanted to let you all know and I'll report back. I just want to give people hope. I'll update with predictions if my account is still here. But aside from that, I'm gone. Thanks for the support, everyone. Sorry.

Well,

At this point, I honestly do not believe Mattie (or Effie, or Cookie, or Kisha, or any of the 'heavy hitters') were correct for me.  They all indicated that my ex-girlfriend still loves me and she will come back.  Mattie stated that a celebration in June would contribute to her reconsidering me. 

I had a brief conversation with my ex's mom last night... just a friendly thank you for wishing me well on graduating with my masters - not at all spying on my ex.  However, the conversation did eventually lead down that path and the mother said something along the lines that I need to find closure.  She said that my ex would be open to talking to me, but I do not want to be just friends.  I do not believe her mother to be a deceptive type, or a person of vitriol, so I've thrown all the readings away and will start the process of letting go. 

It will be difficult to let go of Mattie's timeline of May-June (I so wanted to believe her) and Kisha's timeline of "not active until August," but I suppose it is for the best. 

If my ex does not come back, then the only reader who was correct was Celeste of CP.  She said the "spark" was gone and attempting to rekindle would be like walking over a bridge that collapses after getting halfway across it.

I wish you all well.

I've been there and was in a similar situation with me POI and her mother last summer.  All the predictions were my POI was going to come back.  She hasn't come back.  She is now married even though we broke up a year ago.  So odds of the predictions of her coming back coming to pass is pretty slim even from all the big hitters like Mattie.  The thing is the best you can do is really let go of them and live your life.  It can be hard but it is better to be doing that than in a constant rut hoping for their return based on a prediction that may or may not happen. 

I remember hearing about a serious status change. Maybe it wasn't the engagement but the marriage? Maybe things will happen. Best of luck Sparky. Hope your'e well.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #556 on: May 14, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »
I know everyone probably hates me right now, but I'm going to be jumping in Mattie's queue, and I just wanted to let you all know and I'll report back. I just want to give people hope. I'll update with predictions if my account is still here. But aside from that, I'm gone. Thanks for the support, everyone. Sorry.

Well,

At this point, I honestly do not believe Mattie (or Effie, or Cookie, or Kisha, or any of the 'heavy hitters') were correct for me.  They all indicated that my ex-girlfriend still loves me and she will come back.  Mattie stated that a celebration in June would contribute to her reconsidering me. 

I had a brief conversation with my ex's mom last night... just a friendly thank you for wishing me well on graduating with my masters - not at all spying on my ex.  However, the conversation did eventually lead down that path and the mother said something along the lines that I need to find closure.  She said that my ex would be open to talking to me, but I do not want to be just friends.  I do not believe her mother to be a deceptive type, or a person of vitriol, so I've thrown all the readings away and will start the process of letting go. 

It will be difficult to let go of Mattie's timeline of May-June (I so wanted to believe her) and Kisha's timeline of "not active until August," but I suppose it is for the best. 

If my ex does not come back, then the only reader who was correct was Celeste of CP.  She said the "spark" was gone and attempting to rekindle would be like walking over a bridge that collapses after getting halfway across it.

I wish you all well.

I've been there and was in a similar situation with me POI and her mother last summer.  All the predictions were my POI was going to come back.  She hasn't come back.  She is now married even though we broke up a year ago.  So odds of the predictions of her coming back coming to pass is pretty slim even from all the big hitters like Mattie.  The thing is the best you can do is really let go of them and live your life.  It can be hard but it is better to be doing that than in a constant rut hoping for their return based on a prediction that may or may not happen. 

I remember hearing about a serious status change. Maybe it wasn't the engagement but the marriage? Maybe things will happen. Best of luck Sparky. Hope your'e well.

I don't think anyone hates you Josh.  If you have offended anyone, the best apology is changed behavior.  Hope your positive predictions come true!  Keep us posted.  I really like how everyones reading with Mattie is different and unique to them.  That is definitely a gift.

Sparky - I'm sorry you went through all that and they were wrong.  Thank you for sharing.  But I'm also happy for you, wishing you congrats on your house purchase :D and your puppy!!  You have your hands full :) and heart :)

Offline sparky

« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »

Well,

I wish you all well.

I don't think anyone hates you Josh.  If you have offended anyone, the best apology is changed behavior.  Hope your positive predictions come true!  Keep us posted.  I really like how everyones reading with Mattie is different and unique to them.  That is definitely a gift.

Sparky - I'm sorry you went through all that and they were wrong.  Thank you for sharing.  But I'm also happy for you, wishing you congrats on your house purchase :D and your puppy!!  You have your hands full :) and heart :)

@Josh I talked to her after she got engaged.  Mattie didn't see the wedding happening.  Who knows you could be correct but at this point I don't even know if I really want her back after what she all did.  If anything I just want an apology which Mattie did see me getting.  If I can get that I will be fine with the situation.

@Snow Thanks but there isn't anything to say that they are completely wrong.  She could still want to come back.  After all she got engaged to this guy after only knowing him for 6 months and married him in only 9 months of knowing him.  Not saying things cannot work but statistics say the odds are really against them.  I'm really happy with the house and puppy.  They definitely have been keeping me busy.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »

Well,

I wish you all well.

@Josh I talked to her after she got engaged.  Mattie didn't see the wedding happening.  Who knows you could be correct but at this point I don't even know if I really want her back after what she all did.  If anything I just want an apology which Mattie did see me getting.  If I can get that I will be fine with the situation.

@Snow Thanks but there isn't anything to say that they are completely wrong.  She could still want to come back.  After all she got engaged to this guy after only knowing him for 6 months and married him in only 9 months of knowing him.  Not saying things cannot work but statistics say the odds are really against them.  I'm really happy with the house and puppy.  They definitely have been keeping me busy.

@Sparky - sorry I guess I misunderstood.  I thought you called them before she met this guy and married him and they didn't tell you about it, but you're right, time will tell! Wishing you love and happiness!

Offline sparky

« Reply #559 on: May 14, 2019, 08:02:34 PM »

Well,

I wish you all well.

@Sparky - sorry I guess I misunderstood.  I thought you called them before she met this guy and married him and they didn't tell you about it, but you're right, time will tell! Wishing you love and happiness!

I did call before she married the guy but they were dating maybe 4 months when I called my first psychic.  Before the old Mattie thread was deleted.  I posted that Mattie predicted a month before it happened that there would be a status change with my POI and not to worry about it.  There would still be contact initiated by my POI.  At the time I figured it would have been that my POI would say she is officially in a relationship with the guy she was seeing for past 6 months.  Nope it was an engagment.  Couple weeks after that I talked to Mattie again and she didn't see them getting married.  I told her I knew the wedding was a couple months away and she still said she didn't see it happening.  The wedding happened and they have been married two months now.  We broke up March 2018.  She wasn't cheating with me on this guy and met him on a dating app 3 months after we broke up.  So there is some context there since the old thread was deleted.

josh34

« Reply #560 on: May 14, 2019, 08:25:30 PM »

Well,

I wish you all well.

Pssobily she didnt see it because she literally "didn't see it"? I know they can't pick up on everything. But maybe also, it could mean it's not as important, because it won't last, so she just wasn't shown it? Either way I hope you get what you want! :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #561 on: May 14, 2019, 09:06:36 PM »
How about she was just wrong? The reason does not matter.

josh34

« Reply #562 on: May 14, 2019, 09:37:56 PM »

Could be.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #563 on: May 14, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »

I was gonna same thing lol
Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping🤷‍♀️

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #564 on: May 15, 2019, 06:27:29 PM »
Updates in RED

So, now I can say for sure - there ARE 3 guys around me like Mattie said.
And I now know why the heck she was confused because of something she said - read the Red below

So there is my original POI (#1), the New guy (#2) Newer Guy (#3) and the Newest Guy (#4) lol. I'm not sure if the Newest one will eventually replace my original POI but we will see...

Guy #3 - was just a friendly thing - so its only between 1, 2 and 4

Ok so I have some "minor" hits from Mattie. Its interesting because just like my first experience with Cookie, nothing made sense until it happened. Her and Cookie BOTH saw all these guys around me and guess what? Now there are 4, well now it is about to be 3 lol.

The POI, The New Guy - now there is the "Newer Guy" and the guy I met in an "Unusual Way" (the Unusual Guy). The Unusual guy was attractive, and he was attracted to me, but waaay to young for me lol.

Here were her predictions -
The predictions in in blue already happened weeks ago, like mid April.
The green ones are NEW and recent.

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....< Well with POI #4 things just took off like a rocket! We met early on in the week and WOW we spent so much time together and did several dates in a short period of time
2. Two guys that are different in how they are but completely opposite of each other (but didn’t describe anything about them to differentiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol Ok soooooo literally last week I met a new guy and we were supposed to go on a date last week but rescheduled for yesterday. At the time of the reading I only new him for 2 days. I didnt realize I was going to like him! And vice versa! <--I now know who these 2 guys are. It is my POI and the  Guy #4. This guy that I originally referred to is slowly backing off (#2). They are completely opposite because both are not of the same race
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future <-- With POI #4 dating literally took off (she even used the reference of taking off) IN MAY - again with #2 it didnt really take off like that, we barley got off the runway - or out of the terminal lol
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ... Las Vegas was referenced SEVERAL times the day of the date with POI #2 - on TV and my uncle randomly asked me about going to Vegas the same day
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in < Well this was definitely how it went with my POI a couple days ago. HOWEVER, he is still calling me smh lol, BUT we are still cool/friends. The NEW GUY #2 that I referred to in the blue that I met a couple of weeks ago is the one Im letting go of for sure...because he isnt really showing much interest (Cookie predicted inconsistency and said I would see his true colors about honesty in May) <- This is still true #2 is out
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up The new guy just asked me TODAY to go walking/hiking with him on Saturday <-- Now this didnt happen with the "New"  #2 guy from a few weeks ago, yet we talked about it. However, I'm not sure if this could happen with the Newer guy. <-- This was interesting because I just thought it was #2 because he brought it up, but #4 just asked me to go on a trip with him and sight see. Mattie said something about going on a trip with a guy in October and it starts with an "A"...well this guy want to take me on a trip in June that starts with an "A" - maybe coincidence. But this guy #4, is definitely more interested in something more
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way <Now this one is INTERESTING. Because the "Newer Guy #4" Ive been talking to him over the last 2 weeks on and off - we had not yet met in person. Mattie kept picking up a guy "at a distance" and the 2 guys (the POI and New guy #2) were within 15-30 mins from me. Mattie said..no no, its not them, there is someone you are welcoming home at a distance. WELL this Newer guy #4 is from TORONTO - he just moved to the city I live in 2-3 weeks ago - but needed to go back home to get the rest of his stuff - he has been gone a week. He is coming back tomorrow and we have a date on Monday - this must be where I will be "welcoming him home". lol. I wont necessarily say this is a "hit" yet because I'll have to see if this guy really does truly want marriage or whatever she said so I'll see, just thought that that was an interesting coincidence. <-- Wow so this DID happen with POI #4! And he definitely came in like a lightening rod out of the blue and booldozed the #2 guy over - it was funny because I did think it would be #2 and instead it was #4 lol. We went to dinner and I welcomed him home

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....<-Since my convo with the POI on ending things, he has been like calling me every day and even popped up on me SMH.
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way <-- This one actually happened with Guy #3. Last week I was in an Uber, and the guy that was driving me was really really cool! We talked about how we both have business ideas that were similar. When he dropped me off at home - he asked - "hey are you hungry?" I say "well yeah!" so he took me on an impromptu date LOL. He was like Very attracted to me. He also wants to meet up next week about some biz ideas - so that was definitely an UNUSUAL meeting, but he was way too young for me
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....<-- I think this is POI#4
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masculine where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy <-- This may be POI#4 but too early to tell, I'll update later
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage <-- This may be POI#4 but too early to tell, Ill updated later

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #565 on: May 15, 2019, 08:11:08 PM »
That’s awesome, sparkle!!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #566 on: May 15, 2019, 11:15:08 PM »
Updates in RED

So, now I can say for sure - there ARE 3 guys around me like Mattie said.
And I now know why the heck she was confused because of something she said - read the Red below

So there is my original POI (#1), the New guy (#2) Newer Guy (#3) and the Newest Guy (#4) lol. I'm not sure if the Newest one will eventually replace my original POI but we will see...

Guy #3 - was just a friendly thing - so its only between 1, 2 and 4

Ok so I have some "minor" hits from Mattie. Its interesting because just like my first experience with Cookie, nothing made sense until it happened. Her and Cookie BOTH saw all these guys around me and guess what? Now there are 4, well now it is about to be 3 lol.

The POI, The New Guy - now there is the "Newer Guy" and the guy I met in an "Unusual Way" (the Unusual Guy). The Unusual guy was attractive, and he was attracted to me, but waaay to young for me lol.

Here were her predictions -
The predictions in in blue already happened weeks ago, like mid April.
The green ones are NEW and recent.

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....< Well with POI #4 things just took off like a rocket! We met early on in the week and WOW we spent so much time together and did several dates in a short period of time
2. Two guys that are different in how they are but completely opposite of each other (but didn’t describe anything about them to differentiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol Ok soooooo literally last week I met a new guy and we were supposed to go on a date last week but rescheduled for yesterday. At the time of the reading I only new him for 2 days. I didnt realize I was going to like him! And vice versa! <--I now know who these 2 guys are. It is my POI and the  Guy #4. This guy that I originally referred to is slowly backing off (#2). They are completely opposite because both are not of the same race
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future <-- With POI #4 dating literally took off (she even used the reference of taking off) IN MAY - again with #2 it didnt really take off like that, we barley got off the runway - or out of the terminal lol
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ... Las Vegas was referenced SEVERAL times the day of the date with POI #2 - on TV and my uncle randomly asked me about going to Vegas the same day
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in < Well this was definitely how it went with my POI a couple days ago. HOWEVER, he is still calling me smh lol, BUT we are still cool/friends. The NEW GUY #2 that I referred to in the blue that I met a couple of weeks ago is the one Im letting go of for sure...because he isnt really showing much interest (Cookie predicted inconsistency and said I would see his true colors about honesty in May) <- This is still true #2 is out
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up The new guy just asked me TODAY to go walking/hiking with him on Saturday <-- Now this didnt happen with the "New"  #2 guy from a few weeks ago, yet we talked about it. However, I'm not sure if this could happen with the Newer guy. <-- This was interesting because I just thought it was #2 because he brought it up, but #4 just asked me to go on a trip with him and sight see. Mattie said something about going on a trip with a guy in October and it starts with an "A"...well this guy want to take me on a trip in June that starts with an "A" - maybe coincidence. But this guy #4, is definitely more interested in something more
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way <Now this one is INTERESTING. Because the "Newer Guy #4" Ive been talking to him over the last 2 weeks on and off - we had not yet met in person. Mattie kept picking up a guy "at a distance" and the 2 guys (the POI and New guy #2) were within 15-30 mins from me. Mattie said..no no, its not them, there is someone you are welcoming home at a distance. WELL this Newer guy #4 is from TORONTO - he just moved to the city I live in 2-3 weeks ago - but needed to go back home to get the rest of his stuff - he has been gone a week. He is coming back tomorrow and we have a date on Monday - this must be where I will be "welcoming him home". lol. I wont necessarily say this is a "hit" yet because I'll have to see if this guy really does truly want marriage or whatever she said so I'll see, just thought that that was an interesting coincidence. <-- Wow so this DID happen with POI #4! And he definitely came in like a lightening rod out of the blue and booldozed the #2 guy over - it was funny because I did think it would be #2 and instead it was #4 lol. We went to dinner and I welcomed him home

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....<-Since my convo with the POI on ending things, he has been like calling me every day and even popped up on me SMH.
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way <-- This one actually happened with Guy #3. Last week I was in an Uber, and the guy that was driving me was really really cool! We talked about how we both have business ideas that were similar. When he dropped me off at home - he asked - "hey are you hungry?" I say "well yeah!" so he took me on an impromptu date LOL. He was like Very attracted to me. He also wants to meet up next week about some biz ideas - so that was definitely an UNUSUAL meeting, but he was way too young for me
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....<-- I think this is POI#4
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masculine where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy <-- This may be POI#4 but too early to tell, I'll update later
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage <-- This may be POI#4 but too early to tell, Ill updated later

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?

Woooo, go @sparkle, go @sparkle, GO!! That is awesome!! I had a reading w Mattie last week and while you all know I don't share a ton anymore.. This time she got the name of the province where I would land if I went to see my POI... When he and I first met, he was telling me about all of the places in P****a where he would take me. My jaw dropped when she said it. This isn't Rome or Paris or London, and it's not a vacation area that most Americans or even Europeans really know about. Apparently, it's going to be very relevant and related to a proposed invitation coming my way from him. We shall see :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #567 on: May 16, 2019, 02:50:21 AM »
@sparkle thats awesome!

Well I have some updates of my own but I dont think that they hit the mark. When I read with Mattie back in March she said the following about my POI she said.

1. I see horses running on a track. She said April May June will be good months for my POI to be asking me on a trip and she sees me on a boat with him. She said he will be making a reservation to go somewhere and would want to invite me on this trip. She said on this trip he will say something or do something that will make me feel more secure about our relationship.

Well the horses running was the Kentucky Derby in May. I was invited to a watch party. But this had nothing to do with my POI.
I was in Hawaii recently on a boat sailing also happened in May it was with a man but it wasn't my POI. It was my best friend B who happens to also be gay. He and I planned this vacation together end of march. When Mattie predicted this I thought that is weird since my POI and I need to first go on a date. So asking me to go away with him so soon seemed a bit far fetched.

I also think she mixed energies so although her visions seemed correct but the person was wrong. Her initial reading had predictions going out till June so we shall see. I may be proven wrong.

Offline happyk

« Reply #568 on: May 16, 2019, 03:02:54 AM »
Good for you Sparkle! Happy for you :) but I'm always Happy ;)

Kd, for me too everything was mixed up. For $300 she saw me go to freaking NASA and saw some other unrelated guys. Sigh.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #569 on: May 16, 2019, 03:15:55 AM »
Good for you Sparkle! Happy for you :) but I'm always Happy ;)

Kd, for me too everything was mixed up. For $300 she saw me go to freaking NASA and saw some other unrelated guys. Sigh.

What was the connection to NASA?  Or was there no connection to NASA?