Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401940 times)

Paulina93

Re: Mattie
« Reply #360 on: April 17, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
I think I may have my first Mattie hit but I’m not sure. In my reading with her she saw someone new coming in for me and she kept seeing a link to him and Paris. As we all probably know Paris has been in the news a lot since yesterday and I’ve been hearing about it since... we’ll someone I met a few weeks ago reached out to me last night and wants  to take me out. Could this count as her Paris link she was seeing?

Personally? I doubt it. But I don't think anyone can say for sure. I'd assume it would be more like, they're from Paris, or that they have some sort of significant ties to Paris in some way. I personally feel that "correlation" is a bit of a stretch. But you never know

I agree with this.

I agree BUT it may depend exactly on how she worded it - that could make a big difference?  Like if she said I see a potential guy and something to do with Paris than yes maybe bc that would be a time marker.... but if she actually said something like he has a link or connection to paris then no.... make sense?

She asked me if I have any connection to Paris or if it holds relevance to me; and she kept seeing nor hearing Paris “there’s something about Paris with this guy” “keep that in mind” then she said she heard “bon apetit” and said someone that would want to wine and dine me. I thought it was a stretch assuming that too!! But realized his first name is the initial she said and fits job description. Other links she made like ones to my POI I don’t understand as much.. such as “horse reigns” etc. but I guess I’ll see in May as she said that things would be getting very interesting. And who knows maybe someone else with a pros link will pop up since she said poi and two people.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #361 on: April 17, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »
Sometimes I want to know what fairly soon means.

Offline happyk

« Reply #362 on: April 17, 2019, 02:01:56 PM »
I see I see. Thanks for explaining J! It's Monday so blehhh

Yep! Thanks journalmuse that's what I meant :)  I meant if Mattie mentioned space to me it wouldn't make sense for me or for many I know, but since it did for you and you just went to NASA it showed you were connected.

Thanks, Snow. But she had thought I'd be with a guy and I was with my cousin and her boyfriend 😒 FML

Oh I see, so she saw you going with a love interest? As long as she didn’t say it already happened and it was with a romantic interest then I would count it, or it could be something coming up still since you could go back since you like it so much.

Fingers crossed!!

Do you and your cousin look alike? Maybe she misinterpreted her for you and then saw the boyfriend as being yours?

No, A. My cousin and I don't even look like we're related.

oh okkk haha. i just had it happen to me in the past where a prediction is made for me but it happens to someone I know or something along those lines.

Telling you A that might be it though. There goes my prediction that came to pass. smh

Stay positive! It could be something completely different!

SMH Josh. Very unlikely. Considering it's me 😫

Offline samantha87

« Reply #363 on: April 17, 2019, 04:05:25 PM »
Sometimes I want to know what fairly soon means.

It's hard to discern; Mattie told me communication was not that far off and literally imminent in a reading in February; the first week of April she told me that communication was further on down the line but not yet, and within a week I heard from my ex.  So I don't know if it's just the way she words things or what, albeit she has said many, many times to me that timing is difficult.

Offline hope36

« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2019, 04:30:47 PM »
Has Mattie told anyone that their poi isn't coming back or to move on? (This is not what she said for me, but am curious to know)

Paulina93

« Reply #365 on: April 17, 2019, 04:33:04 PM »
Has Mattie told anyone that their poi isn't coming back or to move on? (This is not what she said for me, but am curious to know)

She said mine would be making contact again next month and gave me a marker of a wedding around it... but told me not to expect a lot from him. So although she said he’d communicate she didn’t give a rosy outcome and basically said it wouldn’t go anywhere.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #366 on: April 17, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »

No, mine wasn't rosy, but not exactly negative. Of course nothing has happened yet for me either way. Story of my life.

Offline hope36

« Reply #367 on: April 17, 2019, 08:27:40 PM »
Thanks for sharing Paulina and Fidget!
I'm in the same bucket as "not rosy, not negative either, poi will make contact". But its still months out!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #368 on: April 17, 2019, 10:22:42 PM »
Thanks for sharing Paulina and Fidget!
I'm in the same bucket as "not rosy, not negative either, poi will make contact". But its still months out!

Mine is this month and so far nothing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #369 on: April 18, 2019, 10:13:40 AM »
All I tried her again to give her a fair try. I spent 20 minutes with her and let her take off....with no questions....

I am a bit disappointed because

1) I spent that much money
2) She rambled through the whole thing and really didnt give me predictions

All I got was
1) Positive stuff is coming up for you and
2) There are 3 guys coming up around you and someone is going to come forward

She spent the entire time rambling in circles and finally when I asked specifically about what she saw with my POI, she could pick up his pattern but couldn’t say whether he was the one to come forward or someone else....she just seemed confused she said it could be him or someone else...like what the hell

I’m just irritated I didnt get any true predictions again she was vague with me. But this time, she only talked about those 2 things, along with a trip sometime in October....but yeah that was it.

No specifics I could verify as a prediction.

Uggghhh

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #370 on: April 18, 2019, 01:36:20 PM »
All I tried her again to give her a fair try. I spent 20 minutes with her and let her take off....with no questions....

All I got was

She spent the entire time rambling in circles and finally when I asked specifically about what she saw with my POI, she could pick up his pattern but couldn’t say whether he was the one to come forward or someone else....she just seemed confused she said it could be him or someone else...like what the hell

I’m just irritated I didnt get any true predictions again she was vague with me. But this time, she only talked about those 2 things, along with a trip sometime in October....but yeah that was it.

Uggghhh

I'm sorry. I can't justify spending that kind of money again unless I actually see something happen that was predicted. I actually got a timeframe, but it's almost up and once again, nothing. I'm truly happy that she has worked for some. I did  get past and present validation, but I have gotten that from less expensive advisors. And again, I already know past and present, so it's not helpful. I'll update if something transpires, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline happyk

« Reply #371 on: April 18, 2019, 01:50:08 PM »

All I got was

Uggghhh

Does CP issue refunds? Maybe try contacting them and see if they'd refund you at least partially. I'm sorry about your disappointing experience, it is really disheartening.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #372 on: April 18, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »

All I got was

Uggghhh

Does CP issue refunds? Maybe try contacting them and see if they'd refund you at least partially. I'm sorry about your disappointing experience, it is really disheartening.

Thanks happyk!

Unfortunately they dont. Ive been a user of CP for years and when I tried in the past they will advise you to “hang up” before you are charged all of those minutes- my thing is how would you know it was BS until the end especially if you are dealing with a rambler.

If you are a new user, they will be more giving - you could get a full or partial refund, but after that you’re stuck....

I normally dont rant about readers but paying $300 for someone to go in circles and couldn’t even tell me which guy was which was disheartening....I’d rather have spent that money on Cookie...oh well

In the end, I’m not saying that Mattie would be wrong or right - she could be - but the thing is - right about “what?” Lol I dont even know what the true prediction is!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #373 on: April 18, 2019, 02:06:57 PM »

All I got was

Uggghhh

I'm sorry. I can't justify spending that kind of money again unless I actually see something happen that was predicted. I actually got a timeframe, but it's almost up and once again, nothing. I'm truly happy that she has worked for some. I did  get past and present validation, but I have gotten that from less expensive advisors. And again, I already know past and present, so it's not helpful. I'll update if something transpires, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yep never ever ever again....

Offline happyk

« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »

All I got was

Uggghhh

Thanks happyk!

Unfortunately they dont. Ive been a user of CP for years and when I tried in the past they will advise you to “hang up” before you are charged all of those minutes- my thing is how would you know it was BS until the end especially if you are dealing with a rambler.

If you are a new user, they will be more giving - you could get a full or partial refund, but after that you’re stuck....

I normally dont rant about readers but paying $300 for someone to go in circles and couldn’t even tell me which guy was which was disheartening....I’d rather have spent that money on Cookie...oh well

In the end, I’m not saying that Mattie would be wrong or right - she could be - but the thing is - right about “what?” Lol I dont even know what the true prediction is!

Yea, I wonder how they justify charging $15/min?? I get it, we should hang up before we use up all the minutes but what about the readers being ethical? I can't stand how they're exploiting our vulnerabilities. Sorry again, Sparkle. I'm just very angry right now.

anything