Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401824 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie
« Reply #345 on: April 15, 2019, 08:28:08 PM »
I see I see. Thanks for explaining J! It's Monday so blehhh

Yep! Thanks journalmuse that's what I meant :)  I meant if Mattie mentioned space to me it wouldn't make sense for me or for many I know, but since it did for you and you just went to NASA it showed you were connected.

Thanks, Snow. But she had thought I'd be with a guy and I was with my cousin and her boyfriend 😒 FML

Oh I see, so she saw you going with a love interest? As long as she didn’t say it already happened and it was with a romantic interest then I would count it, or it could be something coming up still since you could go back since you like it so much.

Fingers crossed!!

ladya

« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2019, 08:34:21 PM »

Yep! Thanks journalmuse that's what I meant :)  I meant if Mattie mentioned space to me it wouldn't make sense for me or for many I know, but since it did for you and you just went to NASA it showed you were connected.

Thanks, Snow. But she had thought I'd be with a guy and I was with my cousin and her boyfriend 😒 FML

Oh I see, so she saw you going with a love interest? As long as she didn’t say it already happened and it was with a romantic interest then I would count it, or it could be something coming up still since you could go back since you like it so much.

Fingers crossed!!

Do you and your cousin look alike? Maybe she misinterpreted her for you and then saw the boyfriend as being yours?

Offline happyk

« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2019, 08:37:48 PM »

Fingers crossed!!

Do you and your cousin look alike? Maybe she misinterpreted her for you and then saw the boyfriend as being yours?

No, A. My cousin and I don't even look like we're related.

ladya

« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2019, 08:40:48 PM »

Fingers crossed!!

oh okkk haha. i just had it happen to me in the past where a prediction is made for me but it happens to someone I know or something along those lines.

Offline happyk

« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »

Fingers crossed!!

oh okkk haha. i just had it happen to me in the past where a prediction is made for me but it happens to someone I know or something along those lines.

Telling you A that might be it though. There goes my prediction that came to pass. smh

Offline Penelope

« Reply #350 on: April 16, 2019, 04:06:46 AM »
Does Mattie get energies mixed up?  She saw my POI and I doing things together but we are no where near such event.  Just wondering if she’s seeing him with someone else.

Offline happyk

« Reply #351 on: April 16, 2019, 04:39:03 AM »
Does Mattie get energies mixed up?  She saw my POI and I doing things together but we are no where near such event.  Just wondering if she’s seeing him with someone else.

I really hope not. But she might have, in my case.

josh34

« Reply #352 on: April 16, 2019, 03:24:56 PM »

Fingers crossed!!

Telling you A that might be it though. There goes my prediction that came to pass. smh

Stay positive! It could be something completely different!

Paulina93

« Reply #353 on: April 16, 2019, 06:21:24 PM »
I think I may have my first Mattie hit but I’m not sure. In my reading with her she saw someone new coming in for me and she kept seeing a link to him and Paris. As we all probably know Paris has been in the news a lot since yesterday and I’ve been hearing about it since... we’ll someone I met a few weeks ago reached out to me last night and wants  to take me out. Could this count as her Paris link she was seeing?

Offline user5942

« Reply #354 on: April 16, 2019, 07:25:10 PM »
I would say so!

But, only follow through if you want to and enjoy it if you do go (:

That's awesome!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #355 on: April 16, 2019, 07:59:14 PM »
I think I may have my first Mattie hit but I’m not sure. In my reading with her she saw someone new coming in for me and she kept seeing a link to him and Paris. As we all probably know Paris has been in the news a lot since yesterday and I’ve been hearing about it since... we’ll someone I met a few weeks ago reached out to me last night and wants  to take me out. Could this count as her Paris link she was seeing?

That may be a hit - especially is she said it was a marker of some sort. Hope you have fun if you do go out!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #356 on: April 17, 2019, 06:28:01 AM »
Have fun Paulina :-)

josh34

« Reply #357 on: April 17, 2019, 06:46:03 AM »

Personally? I doubt it. But I don't think anyone can say for sure. I'd assume it would be more like, they're from Paris, or that they have some sort of significant ties to Paris in some way. I personally feel that "correlation" is a bit of a stretch. But you never know

ladya

« Reply #358 on: April 17, 2019, 12:07:22 PM »

Personally? I doubt it. But I don't think anyone can say for sure. I'd assume it would be more like, they're from Paris, or that they have some sort of significant ties to Paris in some way. I personally feel that "correlation" is a bit of a stretch. But you never know

I agree with this.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #359 on: April 17, 2019, 01:32:18 PM »

I agree with this.

I agree BUT it may depend exactly on how she worded it - that could make a big difference?  Like if she said I see a potential guy and something to do with Paris than yes maybe bc that would be a time marker.... but if she actually said something like he has a link or connection to paris then no.... make sense? 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:33:53 PM by LAW1974 »

anything