Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401937 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #330 on: April 13, 2019, 07:56:29 PM »
Ok so I rounded out my readings with Effie today. I have to say she was amazing. I posted my feedback on the Effie Thread.
My question here for those who have read with all the big ones Mattie, Kisha, Effie, Yona, Cookie. All of them are split in their outcomes for me
Kisha the most negative of them all
Cookie on the fence she didnt say where this would land.
Effie and Mattie are both positive on the outcome
Yona the outcome is positive as well but I am not sure if it is regarding my POI. she did a general reading.

Needless to say I am so confused. Although Mattie and Effie are aligned on the outcome they have recommended different approaches
Mattie said this is like a chess board. You need to not make a single move and let him make it
Effie said you need to be the leader and make a move but something not too aggressive be nice and warm

I am not sure how to proceed now :-) Based on the success rate for these readers what would your recommendation be

my goodness that is confusing! :o

I like all of these readers but boy if they all said different things man.. this is hard .....

If I had to go with one - typically Kisha's negative predictions are almost always spot on - (not that I want your outcome to be negative at all! But based on my experience - she kinda of trumps others with neg relationship predictions)

But I guess you'll have to see how it all pans out

I’ll clarify what I said about Kisha regarding Love predictions.

While I agree she isn’t the best at “Positive” love predictions (and I’m not necessarily her biggest fan)- her Negative predictions happen almost 99% based on her thread on this board (and my experience). So as far as who to believe I was leaning her way (since most of the readers listed seemed confused on how it would pan out)

So what I’m saying is if Kisha gave a negative love  prediction - I’d probably believe that over other readers who seem iffy or confused about the outcome. I really don’t want to be negative at all, I’m just looking objectively at this

As far as advice, I do agree that “doing nothing” is the best way to go!

I agree. But Kisha can also give different predictions between phone readings and email readings. Her phone readings for me were very disjointed and negative, but her emails were clear and positive. So, she's confusing and she flip flops for me. Regardless, nothing has manifested either way at this point for me, so the jury is still out with her.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #331 on: April 13, 2019, 11:12:23 PM »
Thank you all for the feedback. I am going to do nothing. Focus on the positive and pray like the dickens that everything works out for the best. Mattie's timelines are almost here so I will keep you updated. Most of them are for April-June.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #332 on: April 13, 2019, 11:29:53 PM »
How long have you been out of contact for?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2019, 01:08:03 AM »
my case is a bit different its not lack of contact. We work together so I see him everyday. Its stagnancy and lack of clarity as to what he wants. He is very passive aggressive two steps forward two back. He needs to man up :-)

Offline happyk

« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2019, 06:19:01 AM »
Mattie asked me why am I seeing a space station? I told her I am very drawn to space. And I was at NASA last week. Does that count?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #335 on: April 15, 2019, 06:41:52 AM »
ummm yeah I dont know know of anyone who just visits NASA on a regular basis like they do a grocery store :-)

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »
Mattie asked me why am I seeing a space station? I told her I am very drawn to space. And I was at NASA last week. Does that count?

YES !!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2019, 01:43:15 PM »
She also kinda linked it to a guy but I was there with my cousin and her boyfriend. I hope she didn't just see that guy abd misinterpreted it. but with my luck 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2019, 05:30:28 PM »

Absolutely!! That would not be relevant to me at all.   Or anyone I know.  She gave me confirmations like that too - I think its so you can tell you are connected so if other stuff doesn't quite make sense, it will later :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2019, 06:15:39 PM »

Absolutely!! That would not be relevant to me at all.   Or anyone I know.  She gave me confirmations like that too - I think its so you can tell you are connected so if other stuff doesn't quite make sense, it will later :)
What would not be relevant, Snow? I'm confused. and it was a part of the predictions towards the end of the reading.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2019, 06:28:41 PM »

What would not be relevant, Snow? I'm confused. and it was a part of the predictions towards the end of the reading.

I think Snow just meant that it was not generic at all, it was specific to your situation and a confirmation of your being connected.

Offline happyk

« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2019, 06:34:39 PM »
I see I see. Thanks for explaining J! It's Monday so blehhh

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #342 on: April 15, 2019, 06:38:10 PM »

Yep! Thanks journalmuse that's what I meant :)  I meant if Mattie mentioned space to me it wouldn't make sense for me or for many I know, but since it did for you and you just went to NASA it showed you were connected.

Offline happyk

« Reply #343 on: April 15, 2019, 06:40:33 PM »

Yep! Thanks journalmuse that's what I meant :)  I meant if Mattie mentioned space to me it wouldn't make sense for me or for many I know, but since it did for you and you just went to NASA it showed you were connected.

Thanks, Snow. But she had thought I'd be with a guy and I was with my cousin and her boyfriend 😒 FML

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #344 on: April 15, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »

Thanks, Snow. But she had thought I'd be with a guy and I was with my cousin and her boyfriend 😒 FML

Oh I see, so she saw you going with a love interest? As long as she didn’t say it already happened and it was with a romantic interest then I would count it, or it could be something coming up still since you could go back since you like it so much. 

anything