Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401816 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Mattie
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2019, 05:29:37 AM »
A few points for Mattie:

Several months ago I called Mattie.  I believe it was either November or December 2018.  She mentioned a name and I actually met a person with that name about a month after the call.  Mattie said it would be relevant to me.  I completely forgot if she mentioned if it would be a romantic thing.  I doubt it will because this woman has a boyfriend, but we do get together and enjoy spending time with each other.

Mattie said my POI would want to reconcile in the March/April time.  Guess who has been reaching out to me?  My POI.  At this point in time I am not hung up on her anymore and have since moved on.  I ignore her attempts at reconnecting.

She mentioned a specific uniform worn in a certain profession and guess what?  The woman's name she gave me (the same one I met and hang out with) wears that uniform!  Unbelievable! 

On the call she also mentioned a reunion that kept coming up (it showed up multiple times during the reading) - seemed like a big deal.  That reunion has not manifested yet and I am still unclear what it is or what it means.

Well goddamn! Maybe that reunion is still yet to come? This is all fantastic, attaboy! I was actually thinking about you the other day, hoping you were doing well!

Me too!  Glad to hear from you with some great updates! Hope everything else is going well for you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »
Well, I just read with Mattie. She was pretty good and very kind. She was able to validate the flat situation with my POI before I asked anything. She said we have a weird connection that never ends (TRUE). She said he is coming to a revelation/that he's cleaning house. She says he comes across as down a lot/depressed and insecure. Afraid of relationships even though it sounds cliche', he truly is. She said she sees something happening, a connection in 4 (days, weeks, or April). She says she sees us laughing in June, but no profession of love because he keeps things close to his heart. She sees he is jealous and asked if I was with someone (I'm not now, but dated someone last year and have a few close male friends who are platonic). She said he is focusing on the woman with the daughter (me) and his ex wife is a problem (described her as a black shadow figure...Bwahaha). She said he's been drinking a bit...like not alcoholic, but "problem drinking" (I can see that). She says that I've been walking away/ignoring him (yes, haven't had any contact since Christmas). She said to continue that because it is bugging him and he's a bit stubborn. She said it's not over, but I may get over him with a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim. LOL...we'll see.

Timelines are close to Kisha, Cookie, Shaman Kira, who all mentioned March and June. Interesting.
I have an appointment with Yona today. Let's see what she says.  8)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:58:18 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2019, 05:14:35 PM »
Well, I just read with Mattie. She was pretty good and very kind. She was able to validate the flat situation with my POI before I asked anything. She said we have a weird connection that never ends (TRUE). She said he is coming to a revelation/that he's cleaning house. She says he comes across as down a lot/depressed and insecure. Afraid of relationships even though it sounds cliche', he truly is. She said she sees something happening, a connection in 4 (days, weeks, or April). She says she sees us laughing in June, but no profession of love because he keeps things close to his heart. She sees he is jealous and asked if I was with someone (I'm not now, but dated someone last year and have a few close male friends who are platonic). She said he is focusing on the woman with the daughter (me) and his ex wife is a problem (described her as a black shadow figure...Bwahaha). She said he's been drinking a bit...like not alcoholic, but "problem drinking" (I can see that). She says that I've been walking away/ignoring him (yes, haven't had any contact since Christmas). She said to continue that because it is bugging him and he's a bit stubborn. She said it's not over, but I may get over him with a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim. LOL...we'll see.

Timelines are close to Kisha, Cookie, Shaman Kira, who all mentioned March and June. Interesting.

OOh Fidget ill be reading with Yona soon would be curious to see how your read goes with her. Good luck. This is all good news.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2019, 06:02:26 PM »

OOh Fidget ill be reading with Yona soon would be curious to see how your read goes with her. Good luck. This is all good news.

I'll put the Yona reading in the Yona thread. It's kind of similar.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2019, 06:31:42 PM »
Does anyone know which days she’s online at noon (Eastern Time). I noticed she logs in either in the early morning hours (4-6am) or around noon.
I’ve been on her queue for 3 weeks, but I keep missing her calls cause she always calls me at 3 in the morning. That’s just not a good time for me, so I’d like to talk to her when she connects later in the day.
I’m curious about her since so many of you had a positive experience with her, but I just can’t seem to get in touch with her.

I would suggest setting your alarm for early and jump in her queue then. Then go back to sleep. Most likely she won't work all the way through it until she gets on later.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »
Does anyone know which days she’s online at noon (Eastern Time). I noticed she logs in either in the early morning hours (4-6am) or around noon.
I’ve been on her queue for 3 weeks, but I keep missing her calls cause she always calls me at 3 in the morning. That’s just not a good time for me, so I’d like to talk to her when she connects later in the day.
I’m curious about her since so many of you had a positive experience with her, but I just can’t seem to get in touch with her.

I would suggest setting your alarm for early and jump in her queue then. Then go back to sleep. Most likely she won't work all the way through it until she gets on later.

Agreed. I found her online by accident at 7am (EST) and jumped in her queue. She didn't get to me until the following day at 6:45am (EST). I haven't seen her online during the middle of the day although I've heard she occasionally is. If you get online and check early morning, it's easy to get in the queue without any issue.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2019, 11:20:05 PM »
Ok, here's a question for Mattie customers (and Yona customers if you've read with her): are either of these outcome readers? I coincidently read with both of them today and neither said that things will work or that they won't. They both seemed to indicate that I will have the ultimate choice and that I will be cautious and stand in my power about what I will accept. Neither said that my POI won't step up, nor did they say he will. They just said that I am wiser now and will demand what I want/need. Any insights? They both thought that my POI was a decent person. Yona even said that we are a good match, but that he has a selfish side that will no longer be tolerated. But neither said that I will walk away or that it will end. So here I am just wondering.

josh34

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:14 PM »
Ok, here's a question for Mattie customers (and Yona customers if you've read with her): are either of these outcome readers? I coincidently read with both of them today and neither said that things will work or that they won't. They both seemed to indicate that I will have the ultimate choice and that I will be cautious and stand in my power about what I will accept. Neither said that my POI won't step up, nor did they say he will. They just said that I am wiser now and will demand what I want/need. Any insights? They both thought that my POI was a decent person. Yona even said that we are a good match, but that he has a selfish side that will no longer be tolerated. But neither said that I will walk away or that it will end. So here I am just wondering.

Hey fidget! I'm sure they are! I think any reader can be. It all depends upon what the individual's definition of "outcome" is. If they'd end up in a relationship, and it's soon enough to see it, then I'm sure. Yona told me I'd be getting what I want relationship wise, and so did Mattie.

Paulina93

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2019, 11:36:01 PM »
When mattie predicts things is she ever vague with it or says things may "possibly" happen? She said that my POI and I have a connection that is not completely over and he will possibly reach out, but she seemed unsure... she then randomly said there is something about April/may with him. Have her predictions ever been like this for anyone? and how good is she at knowing feelings of POI?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2019, 11:41:08 PM »

Both Mattie and Yona predicted my ex would get out of his current situation (Yona even laughed when I asked about it); they also said my ex would want to reconcile but it would ultimately be my choice if I decided to take him back.

Also, both predicted a long distance trip; Mattie was more specific and said it would happen in May-June.  And they both predicted the significance of someone's birthday.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:58:43 PM by samantha87 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2019, 12:01:44 AM »

Both Mattie and Yona predicted my ex would get out of his current situation (Yona even laughed when I asked about it); they also said my ex would want to reconcile but it would ultimately be my choice if I decided to take him back.

Also, both predicted a long distance trip; Mattie was more specific and said it would happen in May-June.  And they both predicted the significance of someone's birthday.

Ok, sounds similar about choice.

Offline hope36

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2019, 12:12:48 AM »
Maybe the outcome isn't determined yet (that's what Yona told me - she said poi will communicate, but outcome of this connection is unknown). I haven't read with Mattie yet, but Yona said something similar to yours for me too, that it'd be my choice but I'd not settle or compromise, that I'd make a brain over heart decision.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2019, 12:18:40 AM »
Another thing I noticed was that Mattie kept whispering "Friday" when she was speaking with spirit. She didn't say "Friday" to me, but I heard her whisper "yes, yes, Friday, Friday, today's Friday, yes, Friday". Now I'm wondering if there is any significance to Friday with the "4" she got. Hmmm...I'm overthinking this...LOL

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2019, 12:43:20 AM »

Ive read with Mattie only once and Yona several times - both had a major prediction come true...However Mattie didnt give me an "outcome"  ...and Yona has never in the 3 years Ive read with her given me an outcome until last October - where she specifically said that she saw "Outcomes" in my cards.

However, Iv'e learned not to ask about outcomes anymore because 90% of the readers are wrong - I just allow them to tell me what comes up - and interestingly enough I got some outcomes from Yona.

Fidget in your situation, man thats hard - no one gave you really anything concrete one way or the other - this one seems like it will have to play itself out I guess

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2019, 02:35:29 AM »

Ive read with Mattie only once and Yona several times - both had a major prediction come true...However Mattie didnt give me an "outcome"  ...and Yona has never in the 3 years Ive read with her given me an outcome until last October - where she specifically said that she saw "Outcomes" in my cards.

However, Iv'e learned not to ask about outcomes anymore because 90% of the readers are wrong - I just allow them to tell me what comes up - and interestingly enough I got some outcomes from Yona.

Fidget in your situation, man thats hard - no one gave you really anything concrete one way or the other - this one seems like it will have to play itself out I guess

Yeah, but my situation is a bit unique compared to many others I think. I may be one of the oldest on the forum. My POI and I met after we both came out of long term marriages. We both have children who were on the cusp of adulthood when we went through our divorces. When we met, we were head over heels. Unfortunately, the fallout of divorce after long term marriages with children took its toll on us. His kids had some VERY serious issues after his divorce...drugs, legal issues, unplanned pregnancy. Add to it ex spouses who we have to still deal with regularly because of our kids...his ex wife being controlling and manipulative, my ex husband being stalkerish. Both of our ex spouses using our respective children as pawns to play games when our relationship was just starting. They were both very jealous that we were happy.

My POI ended the relationship because he felt obligated to deal with the issues of his family and didn't want to drag me through it. It caused him serious depression, shame, anger, and guilt. He said many times that it wasn't fair to me and that I deserved better. It was really the "right person, wrong time" scenario. It was never "does he love me?" I knew he did. He knew I loved him too. It wasn't an "if" we would reconnect, but always a "when" and whether we could get back to where we once were. That's kind of where we are at.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:37:01 AM by Fidget1028 »

anything