Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404984 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2019, 01:37:36 PM »
That's how my reading was. Mattie, yona,  and effie same line. Kiesha total opposite.
Haven't read with Effie but I'm in line for Cookie but then after Mattie and her validations I think I'm not going to crave a lot of readings. And this was my second reading in a week (been better on my impulse control). But ya, Kisha was so gloomy. Mattie mentioned something that I really wanted to do too very randomly and also mentioned experiences and my nature. It was actually a WOW kinda reading at least for the past. Let's see how rest of the things work out. I didn't get a chance to ask questions though although I spent a shit ton of money.

Offline hope36

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2019, 01:43:36 PM »
@happyk how long was your reading with Mattie?

Offline happyk

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2019, 01:45:50 PM »

I'd say about 23/24 minutes 😬 I think for that amount she should talk faster or answer yes no questions or something lol

Offline hope36

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2019, 01:48:49 PM »
I'd say about 23/24 minutes 😬 I think for that amount she should talk faster or answer yes no questions or something lol
Oh wow. And you didnt have time to ask questions..! ***flying money***

But glad she worked for you, am still waiting up to read with her, someday I'll pull the trigger:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2019, 01:54:11 PM »
Oh wow. And you didnt have time to ask questions..! ***flying money***

But glad she worked for you, am still waiting up to read with her, someday I'll pull the trigger:)

Yep. Nope. I want to pull all my hair out but then she picked up on so many things and who the fuck gives an exact name of the POI!!! That was awesome. I thought about reading with Mattie for a long time before I went for it. However, if you're getting reading from others then consider reading with her and know she's gonna be way more accurate than others. At least, it was true in my case.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »
I got same outcome from all, but all different timelines.
effie is way off in timeframe as she thought this particular outcome was suppose to happen now, I loved her reading thou. Yona, Mattie, Keisha all said they see this outcome happening eventually but cant really see when "WORD BY WORD".

does that mean it will take years ? or probably a year ? makes me nervous

Offline happyk

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2019, 04:10:10 PM »
effie is way off in timeframe as she thought this particular outcome was suppose to happen now, I loved her reading thou. Yona, Mattie, Keisha all said they see this outcome happening eventually but cant really see when "WORD BY WORD".

Can't really tell with these readers but some of them specifically look at two to three month time frame. Spiritual Insights for example.

josh34

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2019, 12:57:19 AM »

No way of knowing! I've had some pick up a year out, some pick up different time frames, and I'm sure some just get 'snippets' and don't know how far away they are. I feel, as though, anything like 5+ years out is kind of not doable. Not sure though!

It's 4.15 am where I'm at but I had to post this. I just spoke with Mattie and she picked up my POI's name, how f*cking odd!! She also mentioned quite a few things that resonated. Her prediction is exactly opposite of Kisha but in line with Yona. I'm freaking amazed abd now I can't go back to sleep.

Happy!!!!:) I am so happy for you!!!!!! Look at that! I'm glad you had a great reading! :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2019, 01:13:19 AM »

No way of knowing! I've had some pick up a year out, some pick up different time frames, and I'm sure some just get 'snippets' and don't know how far away they are. I feel, as though, anything like 5+ years out is kind of not doable. Not sure though!

It's 4.15 am where I'm at but I had to post this. I just spoke with Mattie and she picked up my POI's name, how f*cking odd!! She also mentioned quite a few things that resonated. Her prediction is exactly opposite of Kisha but in line with Yona. I'm freaking amazed abd now I can't go back to sleep.

Happy!!!!:) I am so happy for you!!!!!! Look at that! I'm glad you had a great reading! :)

Yea Josh, me too. Only time will tell though who is actually right  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2019, 01:45:36 PM »
So...when is she usually online (I'm on EST)? I saw her online this morning at 8 am EST and was able to jump in her queue. I'm now second and she went offline. Ugh. Is it only mornings US time or does she come on throughout the day? I know she's in the UK.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2019, 02:09:28 PM »
So...when is she usually online (I'm on EST)? I saw her online this morning at 8 am EST and was able to jump in her queue. I'm now second and she went offline. Ugh. Is it only mornings US time or does she come on throughout the day? I know she's in the UK.

My reading with her was at 4am PST. I was tired but well worth it!

Well that would be 7 am EST, so that's not awful. But 4am? Yikes! Who knows what I would ask. LOL

Offline hope36

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2019, 02:49:07 PM »

I've seen her come online around noon-ish EST. So you may get a call around then, today! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2019, 03:24:54 PM »
Thanks and I will. I wasn't even planning to read with her, but she and Yona are my Spring gifts to myself after not getting readings for a few months. I don't even know what I want to ask. Lol

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2019, 03:27:03 PM »
Thanks and I will. I wasn't even planning to read with her, but she and Yona are my Spring gifts to myself after not getting readings for a few months. I don't even know what I want to ask. Lol

;D ;D ;D

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2019, 07:43:04 PM »
She called me at 4am as well 3:56 to be exact :-) and it was an amazing reading. Fingers crossed for the predictions.

anything