Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401796 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1530 on: December 01, 2019, 05:45:08 PM »
I didn't know she is giving NY to others, that's pretty disappointing but I have to admit some parts she's validated very well, she sees my ex girlfriend surfacing within 3 months so I will update if she strikes lucky but if she is giving others the same that's not great!

The problem I have with Mattie is that she does get some random things right, but they're usually insignificant. They are things like "I get the name Rob. Write that down. It means something, maybe for timing." And yes, then a "Rob" will appear. But the significant prediction never follows. I think her gift can be limited.

Mhmm. The comments about her telling multiple people the same has made me wary now, especially of her love prediction to come in. I won't totally cross mattie off my list but sure will be more open minded. Thanks for the advice!

Non of her love predictions came to pass for me, and almost a year passed. Neither POI nor new guys.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1531 on: December 01, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »
I didn't know she is giving NY to others, that's pretty disappointing but I have to admit some parts she's validated very well, she sees my ex girlfriend surfacing within 3 months so I will update if she strikes lucky but if she is giving others the same that's not great!

The problem I have with Mattie is that she does get some random things right, but they're usually insignificant. They are things like "I get the name Rob. Write that down. It means something, maybe for timing." And yes, then a "Rob" will appear. But the significant prediction never follows. I think her gift can be limited.

Mhmm. The comments about her telling multiple people the same has made me wary now, especially of her love prediction to come in. I won't totally cross mattie off my list but sure will be more open minded. Thanks for the advice!

Non of her love predictions came to pass for me, and almost a year passed. Neither POI nor new guys.

Damn, sorry to hear that.
I like to keep out positivity for mine happening but I'm really unsure myself. Hopefully you get some one new come in fod the new year :D

Offline Thepsychicfromdownunder

« Reply #1532 on: December 01, 2019, 06:38:33 PM »
Sorry to hear it seems that there are very few truly good psychics and even then the record on them with a person of interest isn’t good.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1533 on: December 05, 2019, 01:12:05 AM »
Mini UPDATE:
Just read my notes. Mattie mentioned ”I’m seeing cameras.. do you model?? What is this.. photography maybe ?? someone is taking pictures of you. There’s a photographer with a nice tan”

This is now in the early stages of planning.. but there will be a photoshoot soon.. And yes, the photographer has a nice tan (he’s Brazilian).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1534 on: December 05, 2019, 05:12:59 AM »
Mini UPDATE:
Just read my notes. Mattie mentioned ”I’m seeing cameras.. do you model?? What is this.. photography maybe ?? someone is taking pictures of you. There’s a photographer with a nice tan”

This is now in the early stages of planning.. but there will be a photoshoot soon.. And yes, the photographer has a nice tan (he’s Brazilian).

This is definitely cool, and she has given me things like this a lot (and non of them manifested, though lol). But this is exactly my problem with Mattie's reading. She throws some cool stuff (like what you mentioned) but insignificant. She is not able to make significant predictions and do mind reading (what Kisha does perfectly and always tells me what my POI is thinking now and why he is not reaching out and etc - and makes totally sense to me as I can validate most of her statements). I myself love talking with Mattie, as she is so sweet and really good in remote viewing but always after reading feels guilty for paying over $300 and got some minor stuff like what you mentioned.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:14:52 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1535 on: December 06, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
She does pick up random little stuff. She asked me in my last reading "have you recently shut down your instagram account" It was specific not social media but insta and I said yes I just made it private. She said yeah your POI maybe wondering why you did that.
So random but so accurate

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1536 on: December 06, 2019, 06:29:33 PM »
I must have talked to over 50 psychics and not once was I told anything very specific that resonated with me. Very very generic and so far nothing has come to fruition. Lots of different outcomes and predictions, timelines from readers all different and some timelines came and went without things happening. They just seem to push out the timeline again and again. I got nothing specific from mattie that resonated or that has come to fruition so this got me wondering why some ppl got specifics

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #1537 on: December 07, 2019, 02:48:03 AM »
I recently spoke with Mattie. She said to me that she see's my boyfriend with a little box in his hand. This is true, I feel he is getting ready to propose, due to other reasons. I also saw the ring box in the car but, didn't see the ring inside because he moved it thinking I did not see it. Skye, who I wholeheartedly trust told me my proposal is coming up and became so emotional over what she saw that she started crying. Skye says that my daughter in Spirit (I had a miscarriage in May 2019), is holding a little box and shaking it, she's saying to Skye, take me to church.  :)

After Mattie says the box statement at the very start of our call, she says, who is Charles/Charlie. That is my father who has passed. She then began to call him Charlie. Yes, that is my father's name, not Charles, Charlie is his actual name. She said he is writing something for me. She said, why is he writing, could he not speak? I said, my dad died of an asthma attack. She said my dad wrote break up. She said, who is breaking up, or, have you broken up with your boyfriend at some point? I said yes, we have been off an on for 7 years. She then said that he likes my boyfriend and that my mom has something to do with the ring.

This is true. My mom sent me a photo of 2 rings back in October, randomly. She never talks about me getting engaged. In the past when I would bring it up she would say stop talking about it. Mattie out of the blue said, your ring is the one on the left. She did not know if the rings were side by side or, above and below. It just so happens that the rings were side by side.

I do not speak to Mattie often because of price but, I do speak to Skye all the time whom, I have mentioned in her thread has been very accurate for me. WE cannot attribute this info from Mattie to us speaking all the time. I would say, she is very good from this reading.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:51:08 AM by AnxiouslyWaiting2012 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1538 on: December 07, 2019, 02:52:21 AM »
I recently spoke with Mattie. She said to me that she see's my boyfriend with a little box in his hand. This is true, I feel he is getting ready to propose, due to other reasons. I also saw the ring box in the car but, didn't see the ring inside because he moved it thinking I did not see it. Skye, who I wholeheartedly trust told me my proposal is coming up and became so emotional over what she saw that she started crying. Skye says that my daughter in Spirit (I had a miscarriage in May 2019), is holding a little box and shaking it, she's saying to Skye, take me to church.  :)

After Mattie says the box statement at the very start of our call, she says, who is Charles/Charlie. That is my father who has passed. She then began to call him Charlie. Yes, that is my father's name, not Charles, Charlie is his actual name. She said he is writing something for me. She said, why is he writing, could he not speak? I said, my dad died of an asthma attack. She said my dad wrote break up. She said, who is breaking up, or, have you broken up with your boyfriend at some point? I said yes, we have been off an on for 7 years. She then said that he likes my boyfriend and that my mom has something to do with the ring.

This is true. My mom sent me a photo of 2 rings back in October, randomly. She never talks about me getting engaged. In the past when I would bring it up she would say stop talking about it. Mattie out of the blue said, your ring is the one on the left. She did not know if the rings were side by side or, above and below. It just so happens that the rings were side by side.

I do not speak to Mattie often because of price but, I do speak to Skye all the time whom, I have mentioned in her thread has been very accurate for me. WE cannot attribute this info from Mattie to us speaking all the time. I would say, she is very good from this reading.

WOW!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1539 on: December 07, 2019, 05:48:11 AM »

Cool! I wish Mattie would work for me. I paid a lot for her readings but now that I listen to my recordings nothing significant comes out of it. And for me Skye has been the worst one among all readers I've ever read with them. Such that I had to hang up before 10min. She was literally seeing nothing, Except New York, New York. Anyways, that's great you have positive experience with both of them, and thanks for sharing :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1540 on: December 07, 2019, 10:13:16 PM »
Another random thing from mattie in my last reading. She said would you understand that "they" come to you in your dreams. I said yes. She said you are very intuitive and if you let go and trust that they are guiding you they will come in your dreams and give you a message that will assure you that that this relationship is not in your head. I kid you not that night I had a dream about my POI that indicated just that. So its random stuff like that with mattie but nothing of significance has ever happened.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #1541 on: December 16, 2019, 06:27:28 PM »
I called Mattie originally about an ex, and so far every prediction she had for him have not passed (still have time though, said before year end.) Although unlikely because haven't talked in months and I am kinda whatever about him now lol). However, a lot of other weird little things have happened.
-Said a guy named Shawn would be texting me.. I didn't remember even knowing a Shawn, but someone I had met on a trip a year earlier texted the same day trying to visit me
-Said someone named Natalie would be reaching out, I only know one Natalie I had a falling out with and sure enough she reached out the same day I had the reading
-Said a new guy would come in within next 4 days but I would think of him more as a friend vibe.. sure enough that happened we are casually seeing each other but I like him more as a friend
-Said a guy would invite me to a different state which I found strange bc I have never been, and sure enough I just got invited from a guy I'm interested to his house there

Everything else she predicted was for next year, but think it is so interesting that all of the weird little things that didn't make sense have happened. A lot of what she said was identical to psychics on other sites as well which is reassuring.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1542 on: December 16, 2019, 10:16:27 PM »
Mattie’s vision from a January 2019 reading happened  last Saturday- teal box with a yellow diamond in it.  She described what she was seeing that time and  never mentioned when it will happen.  I totally thought this was related to my BFF’s upcoming wedding except the stone was not the right color. Fast forward to now, The teal box turned out  a Tiffany blue with a Yellow diamond on a platinum band engagement ring. Mattie, Anastasia  and Skye all said I’ll be getting married in 2020 which I laughed it off since I have commitment issues. I am now engaged and looking to plan together for our wedding. My connection with Mattie is so spot on and I am truly grateful that her gifts works for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1543 on: December 16, 2019, 10:28:58 PM »
Congratulations!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1544 on: December 16, 2019, 11:27:22 PM »
Mattie’s vision from a January 2019 reading happened  last Saturday- teal box with a yellow diamond in it.  She described what she was seeing that time and  never mentioned when it will happen.  I totally thought this was related to my BFF’s upcoming wedding except the stone was not the right color. Fast forward to now, The teal box turned out  a Tiffany blue with a Yellow diamond on a platinum band engagement ring. Mattie, Anastasia  and Skye all said I’ll be getting married in 2020 which I laughed it off since I have commitment issues. I am now engaged and looking to plan together for our wedding. My connection with Mattie is so spot on and I am truly grateful that her gifts works for me.

Wow thats pretty amazing and congratulations. 

anything